• Robot - Kush-O-Matic

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Caregiverken - Volunteer

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • The General - Northern Lights #5

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OH MY GOSH!! Theres some really good looking plants here.. The big outdoor ones are great to see:) Ive seen some fairly large buds outdoor, But with this grow, I wanted to grow BIG INDOOR BUDS/non Hydro.. I tried to create a good yielding plant indoor in soil, and I grew some ok sized buds in my small space. Most were over 1ft, upto just over 2ft.. I cant say for sure her entire yields weight dry, which sucks, But I know it would ve been at least 12oz dry, as my 4, 2ft buds that were left gave over 6.2 oz dry. I at least lost this amount to thieves..
With my entry for this contest, I could not really show you all a really good clear picture of her full size and how the buds all looked, as i said she was 6'3 in a 25cm high pot, and 4.5ft wide. She weighed 2.3kg as a whole with 2 branches off her..
I didnt have much option for the photo s as my girl cant take a picture to save herself, so i tried to show you her as best i could but due to her size, and obstacles, it was hard to fully show you how she really was. Pictures dont do her much justice, but oh well its all good.
IM AM SOO STOKED I ACTUALLY MADE IT INTO THE CONTEST THIS TIME:):) And some of you guys ACTUALLY voted for my CINDY!!!! Thanks to you all and the guys in this contest GOOD LUCK + NICE WORK TOO GUYS!!:goodjob:
Hey CAN I VOTE FOR MYSELF?? LOL... I Askd first this time!! Need all the help i can get I think.. Its hard to compare and illustrate different plants with only a couple of pics, but I guess - If its a good looking plant you shouldnt need a hundred pics?
TAKE CARE GUYS.. HAPPY VOTING AND HAPPY TOKING;) Smokemup :thumb:

Hey Skokem I have to admit I used my vote on mine. She's still going and would be hurt if I didn't say she was the best! She looks better now and for just 3' tall includeing 3gpot and 30" x 30 wide I think it's possible to get a 1/3 of yours dry being my best inside. Ever since I joined 420 3 months ago I learned so much. Every time I catch up on a journal in progress or read a completed one I learn more and its definitely changeing how my future grows will lead to especially my families fruit n veggy garden with high brix to get us more nutrient dense foods. So thanks 420 and Im sticking around. That purple rhino here has a magical look and the size of Cindy indoors is unreal and everybody else looks great too. Oh by the way you got my vote for that nug Smokem.

THANK YOU GIG:) It means alot mate!
Every vote ive gotten is just majik:):) It doesnt matter who wins, theres some nice plants in this months entries!!
If i could have gotten some better pictures of her, i would have as only those who have really seen her in my journal actually know her size! So it restricts me a bit but ALL GOOD!!! I am stoked i MADE THIS MONTHS ENTRY:slide::slide: Maybe my new project will appear in these pages in future also!! Thanks to everyone who has voted.. MANY GREAT GROWERS AMONG THE CROWD - I , AM GLAD TO JUST BE PART OF THE TEAM.. Well cheers mate and to everyone else, get on voting! Chat soom bro. Smokemupm8;)

thanks for the votes! :)
I voted for Cindy...cause those are Fat Colas!
Or was it Colamonster's plant...hmm... I forget who I voted for

Peeps like the purple...I guess I will have to show some "Winter outdoor' next Month :)

Thanks Caregiver!! Yeah she had 4, 2ft long buds and a few over 1.5ft each.. From the 4, 2ft buds I yielded over 6oz, but I was burgled and 2/3rds of her bud was stolen but Im sure Id have gotten over 13oz dry from the 1 plant in 15weeks.. Id like to post some bud pics from her in here, but dont think I can.. There s some of her buds in NOTM if you want to see 1 of her dry buds.. THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR MY GIRL!!!!! Each one means alot, you guys helped play a part in her growth so its also a tribute to all the great advice I recieved.. CHEERS GUY:):) GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!!! Smokemup

THANKS Closet!! Yeah, I only use soil and a 400w MH, She took about 15 weeks to mature, and stood 6'3 in her 25cm pot, so she was taller than me by an inch or so!! And her width was restricted to 4.5ft, but out of the space she d have been wider..
She was my first LST, and I got her to make about 13 Primary branches, each with a main cola over 1.5ft, but 2 branches were shadowed by the larger ones and I lost weight from them but all in all she was an awsum plant.. My new grow too is.. YES, AN LST!!!! Cheers for your vote bro!!! Thank you guys;) Smokemup...

Thank you Xlr8!!
Unfortunately the pics I tried to get to show her full size were hard to do for a few reasons, so her real size is hard to display in 2 pics.. There are more pics I have on my journal, But she gave me some nice 2ft long and 15cm wide buds, and a few more that were about 1.5ft ea..
The 2, 4ft buds dried to 6 oz, id have gotten more if I wasnt burgled for my harvest!! BUT AT LEAST THEY LEFT ME MY BIGGEST BUDS!!
Thank you for your kind words mte.. Take it easy, Smokemup..

:goof::goof::goof::thanks::thanks::goof::goof:

WOOHOO!!!! AHH MAN... THATS JUST AWSUM!!!! Thank you to everyone who voted for Cindy this month, Im STOKED IM IN 2nd PLACE:):)
It really humbles me guys, didnt win, but doesnt matter - MY CINDY CAME 2nd!! IM PROUD OF THAT GROW, UNFORTUNATE END - BUT GREAT EXPERIENCE!! All I can say is Cindy is a tribute to you guys here as she was in trouble a few times and some guys here jumped in with some ideas and saved the day, so I owe her end result in a way to you. Id never have grown an LST d plant if I didnt see the results here first, so that led me to try, and guess what - IM DOING ANOTHER!! Hope to have another entry in a few months for you all:)
THANKING YOU ALL AGAIN, MADE MY DAY!!! Cindy got a 2nd place ribbon:):) Just like my kid at sports day, Im a proud father!! Later guys, Smokemup

Congrats to Goldengoose7 :bravo:

Smoke, that cindy was lovely!

Thanks JJ!

Speaking of Cindy... I would like to request that the BPN product portion of my prize package be given to second place winner "Smoke"!

I already have a fresh new supply of this same BPN product from my NOTM win last month, and i am not going to be doing my usual sized grow in 2013, so I think Smokeumup should get a chance to try that popular nute package for himself! :)

He had a very competitive entry this month and I would like to give him something to remember this contest by! Those great BPN nutes should really help him with his next effort!

Cheers everyone and thanks in advance for all your support! Really appreciated all who voted for my beauty!

Warm regards... GG7

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Good job both GG7 and Smoke! I am not sure Corey could send those nutes to Aussie though....

Hmmm...I didn't notice that until you pointed that out.

But...
What would all the sponsors have done if he had actually won the contest? :scratchinghead: Would hve been lots more stuff to ship down under than just the two gallons of BPN! ;)

Congratulations on your win, Goldengoose7! :cheer:

Thank you 420 Girl! :Namaste:

I am now set with enough of everything to handle at least two seasons! :cheer: LOL!

Another bud jar will be most welcome! I have so many different strains in storage now, it is nice to be able to have a few out here where I can more easily get to it, rather than always having to go into the storage closet and open the 1/2 gallon storage jars! :)

Hats off to ya for this month's win GG7!:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom