• CascadianDank - Blue Dream

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • BBQsKronic - AK-47 x Northern Lights

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Icemud - Cookies

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It happens. I got a rules violation last month for my first entry...

I would ask forgiveness of staff and seek their help in getting your entry in order. There is no rule against reporting your own post for a violation and asking for help. If nothing else, they can delete the second picture.

Sorry guys, should of read the rules. Just discount my uploads for this month il do it again next month. Sorry for any inconvenience. .

Oh... I almost forgot to include... Awesome bud.

Wow... Indoor plants will have to be fairly special to compete this month.

And, again, WOW... there are some entries that are great for indoors.

Gonna be another tough month to compete... but that is pretty much every month at this site :thumb:

Thanks Alex:Namaste:, yep its a Barneys Farm strain, I got 3 free beans on my last order and got 3 completly different pheno's, that one was the keeper:)

Free seeds are a bonus especially when they turn out like that :)
Did u clone it to keep the pheno alive? Iv seen many 8 ball k piks iv toyed with the idea of growing it myself but always chose something over it. Would u recomend it? It's certainly thrived under led

my entry is this alaskan ice. vegged 17days and now on day 29 of flower. nice for start of week 5. a very fruity scent and super sticky.

IMG_20131011_161615.jpg
IMG_20131011_161737.jpg

from clone mate. suppose u could add the 10 days it took to root the clone properly but i dont count that. still 4 weeks left on it :)

I'm not picky...17 days or 27..... Still very impressive and if it don't win this month it will be a front runner next month :)

Nice cultivator!

Very good never mind not bad :)
Is it usually a high yielding strain? Also what light are u flowering under?

Edit....
Just read through ur latest journal the one in progress. Sorry to here all the issues uv had and good luck with ur upcoming trial. Fingers crossed for u brotha the law in the UK is a shit!

Wow! very nice plants so far guys! That's my Master Kush 6 months old from seed, about 7 feet tall. I call it Monster Kush! The smell is sweet like I rarely smell'd. She been a bit shook up by strong wind this week, she lost her perfect round shape and almost got unrooted but I solidified her, fingers crossed for one last week! She's now a big fucking green sea of buds in the middle of the decay! She got to go!! It's a miracle there's been no frost so far in here. Good luck on your harvest everyone!!! :roorrip:

IMGP0714.JPG
IMGP0715.JPG

Back
Top Bottom