420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

Talk to them, sing to them, dance for/with them. I don't think it's a problem if you love your plants as much as you love life itself. It's a beautiful circle of care and compassion.

Love it!

I am stuck with visitors in the house for a couple more months. Can't grow until they leave. But I tell you that I will be saying prayers daily that all of you get marvelous and weighty harvests in Tim's Memorial Grow. Love to all! :circle-of-love:

WJ
:ciao:

Doesn't mean you can't hang around here with us WJ! We would appreciate that. And someone here may offer a virtual grow that they can do for you. Like me....how about I grow the Durban Poison auto for your contribution to a grow? I can name it whatever you choose. :circle-of-love:

I wasn't here long enough to know him, but I will say my condolences to his family (both here and offline).

May everyone have great success in his honour!

This is incredibly noble of you Canna! You're such a treasure to this community. I'm thankful I get to pull up a chair here and watch the wonders. I've got some Hollands Hope 2.0 clones that I think will fit the bill perfectly here.

Great journal Canna!

:love:

She is a treasure isn't she :love: I just looked up Hollands Hope. Sounds perfect for growing in a rain forest.

:ciao: Emilya, Pigeons420, Cajuncelt, Shawnee and Radogast. It's good to see you all here. This is a perfect opportunity for all of us to get to know each other better.
. . .
Radogast, if you need a "personal assistant" on that trip to Amsterdam I will send you my resume. :)

Agreed! I've felt remiss in not following Emilya's main journal and the journals of Pigeons420, Cajuncelt and Shawnee. I'm not even sure if Shawnee has a journal, or just spreads her grow love in other people's yards. I was considering adding more journals, but then SweetSue started one and my online time is all used up.

I'll let you know about your free ride to Amsterdam s soon as I hear about mine. My imaginary staff is still researching names of fabulously wealthy non-profit companies with chartered jets to fly us there. We will definitely need a private boat once we are there :)

I find myself just staring sometimes and have to shake myself and say "ok. They are pretty. Time to move on" :) :peace:

I had 2 chairs in my garden room, but I had to take one out because folks kept coming in and sitting down to talk to me. I guess they could't tell I was pre-gardening. :rofl:

BTW. Sue has her Carnival growing in my tent till she gets home.:)

Sue's Carnival day 18

20160118_075333_resized.jpg

This is Sue's till she gets started at home. :circle-of-love::peace:

I am stuck with visitors in the house for a couple more months. Can't grow until they leave. But I tell you that I will be saying prayers daily that all of you get marvelous and weighty harvests in Tim's Memorial Grow. Love to all! :circle-of-love:

WJ

Let someone here grow for ya Jim if you need to.
We're not letting you out of this! Lol.

Doesn't mean you can't hang around here with us WJ! We would appreciate that. And someone here may offer a virtual grow that they can do for you. Like me....how about I grow the Durban Poison auto for your contribution to a grow? I can name it whatever you choose. :circle-of-love:

You are a light in the darkness! Thanks for your offer. If you have space and time, it would be nice to be included in Tim's memorial grow.

Thanks Dahlin! :circle-of-love:

WJ

Okay Wild Man Jim, guess who was the first to split her britches? Durban Poison! I have her in the paper towel waiting for a good tap root.
I had planned to do topping on this one, following Thebeast27 and how he did it. Actually, I was supposed to do that with a different auto but I stunted it early accidentally and couldn't follow through because it went to flower on me before it was big enough for topping.
So, you want me to try the topping or just let it grow natural? It will be 20/4 light schedule under the Mars Hydro LED when seedling.
This is your plant, you get to decide what you want done with it. :)

Also popped overnight are 3 Master Kush seeds. These are regular and I want a better chance of Female for Mo's plant.

I have come up with a name for the plant I will be growing for Tim, Cream of the Crop Custard Cream.

She will be "Timothea", "Thea" for short.

People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.

People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.

I never knew 420 MOTOCO, but from all I have read of him, I do believe I want to have my first grow on here to be in his memory. I hope y'all don't mind a noob jumping in. I just put in a Samsara Supersonic Crystal Storm bean into soak and if the universe is willing shall have a home in my 3x3 in a couple days. :Namaste:

Genotype: 10% sativa 90% indica
THC: 21%
Flavor: Incensed
Height:-- -35-60cm
Production: 40-70 gr indoor/outdoor
Smell: Medium
Effect: Not specified
Resistance to mould: Medium
Outdoor Harvest Time: Automatic (9 weeks)
Automatic flowering:-- -63 days (From seedling to harvest.)
Resistance to plagues: Medium
Sex: Feminized
Lineage: Lowryder x Black Domina
Irrigation tolerance: Medium
Medicinal value: Very high

Using the autoflowering genetics that gave rise to Low Ryder, we crossed these with one of our best Black Domina mothers then re-crossed them to preserve their autoflowering properties. This variety retains intact the organoleptic qualities of the Domina, including its distinctive aroma that we all recognize and adore so much. It will grow for approximately 12 days after which it will enter a fast flowering cycle.

Supersonic Crystal Storm will produce excellent results 65 days after germination. Grown indoors with a 20/4 photoperiod and in a big enough plant pot for proper root zone development, yields per plant can reach 45g, rising to 75g if grown outdoors

I never knew 420 MOTOCO, but from all I have read of him, I do believe I want to have my first grow on here to be in his memory. I hope y'all don't mind a noob jumping in. I just put in a Samsara Supersonic Crystal Storm bean into soak and if the universe is willing shall have a home in my 3x3 in a couple days. :Namaste:

Genotype: 10% sativa 90% indica
THC: 21%
Flavor: Incensed
Height:-- -35-60cm
Production: 40-70 gr indoor/outdoor
Smell: Medium
Effect: Not specified
Resistance to mould: Medium
Outdoor Harvest Time: Automatic (9 weeks)
Automatic flowering:-- -63 days (From seedling to harvest.)
Resistance to plagues: Medium
Sex: Feminized
Lineage: Lowryder x Black Domina
Irrigation tolerance: Medium
Medicinal value: Very high

Using the autoflowering genetics that gave rise to Low Ryder, we crossed these with one of our best Black Domina mothers then re-crossed them to preserve their autoflowering properties. This variety retains intact the organoleptic qualities of the Domina, including its distinctive aroma that we all recognize and adore so much. It will grow for approximately 12 days after which it will enter a fast flowering cycle.

Supersonic Crystal Storm will produce excellent results 65 days after germination. Grown indoors with a 20/4 photoperiod and in a big enough plant pot for proper root zone development, yields per plant can reach 45g, rising to 75g if grown outdoors

Welcome to the grow!!!! All are welcome!!! Glad you could join us to remember Tim!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Hey Dennise, she looks like she is sticking her tongue out at the 420 group :thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley::love:

Back
Top Bottom