420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

I'm taking this as a good sign, Crystal cracked her shell in just 12 hours in a shot glass of pH water. So we skipped the wet paper towel and went straight to the rapid rooter. I have never had a bean crack so fast. Let's hope she wants to throw her head above the ground just as fast. :laughtwo:
:Namaste:

R. I. P.
Motoco​

I have taproots on all except the Purple Paralysis which hasn't popped yet. If doesn't pop open by tomorrow, I'm going to drop another bean in there.
I'm planting these in solo cups today:

Taproots.jpg

EDIT: All planted. Let the show begin! I'm predicting the first to break soil will be Thea.
Her taproot was all of 1/2" long and was tearing into the paper toweling. LOL She wants to grow!

Here's the cups:

solo_cups.jpg

The Purple Paralysis seed has not popped, so I dropped another one for safe measure.
Every now and then I will have a seed that gets a filmy looking substance stuck to it and floating, like clear algae. (the seed is not floating, just the stuff on it) Anybody know what that is? This is fresh rainwater, so it's not anything that has been sitting around going bad.

Havent been on the site in a while and just found this thread. Can not believe such a wonderful man has passed away. RIP 420 motocco i will forever be indebted to you for your help and knowledge. May his legacy live on. I will continue to pass on the information i learnt from him.

Nice job guys and gals! I have one popped a head up, one of the Master Kush for Mo. That's the good news....
The not so good news, the second Purple Paralysis seed did the same thing the first one did with the algae gunk. I had fresh water for it, so it wasn't the water. I'm wondering if these seeds weren't put through some handling that gave them some kind of contamination at this point.
Here's the second one, you can see the yukkies:

seed_gunk.jpg

So, I'm going to clean off both of the seeds with fresh distilled water and just throw them into a damp paper towel and hope for them to pop, I'll wait a couple days and then try another. If the same things happens, I'll contact the seed vendor and see what they say.

And I like the name supergroomer came up with. :)

Back
Top Bottom