480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

Re: Irish Boy's {480w Grow Led Hydro } Land Of Clovers

I'm in at the ground level this time. It took to damn long to catch up on the last one. By the way Irish, GREAT JOB!!!!!!

My filters are only 6lbs, so I should be OK with that and two 180's.
you should be more then good. I am going with Phat filter, very light filter. Not too sure how good they filter? so i am going to throw it in the tent 1st since it just exhaust in my room to see if i can smell anything? then if i works good ill throw it to vent out side.

They don't hold a lot of carbon, so need replacement or servicing about every 3-4 grows, but that's acceptable.
hows the odor control? 3-4 grows isnt bad at all.

I don't want anything down on the floor taking up real estate, so I went with smaller and lighter filters that need more frequent carbon replacement.
yup i was thinking the same way, and thats why i bought the GrowLab tent because it supports 100lbs.

When I frame in my grow room, I'm thinking of getting a big 8" wind tunnel fan and a BIG 8" filter to filter the whole room and run the fans on the tents without the filters.

Simpler setup with more room in the tents, increased tent ventilation without the parasitic drag from the tent filters, better odor control, and decreased maintenance.

I am running my 4" Suncourt fan with no filter in my tent and i have to leave the doors unzipped because it sucks in the walls of my tent real bad. even if i open all the air flaps it still will i have to have the big door open.lol.. I am sure once i get the filter hooked to it then it wont be so bad. a 8" fan will be more then enough i would think for your room.

Speed controls work great with these Sunleaves/Suncourt blue fans, so I'll be able to dial the 8" fan in for temp control. There is a big price jump from the 8" to the 10", and I think the 8" will be more than enough to exhaust the roughly 10' x 8' room I'm planning.
I am getting me a speed controller today to dial in mine for winter time temps.

Now I gotta learn how to frame, drywall, and hang a door, lol.
good old youtube.lol

I'm in at the ground level this time. It took to damn long to catch up on the last one. By the way Irish, GREAT JOB!!!!!!
nice to see you here with good seats, twist one up my friend and enjoy the show:rollit:
I agree Molotov... getting in now while there are lots of seats left!! :popcorn:
here you go bro ill lite the bowl for you :bigtoke: welcome
I'm in, can't wait for those milk jug nugs!

:peace:

Marley

Thats my goal, thanks for the motivation:slide:

looks good irish. u be fine with the filter up top i have it. man those pullies for the lights are great arent they. i just got some for my new light and so so so much better than the older ones i have.

Man i hope my Casey Jones looks like this one at the end, please turn purple, witch it might because its gonna get cold

CJ1.jpg
CJ22.jpg
CJ3.jpg

ya that looks good bro im sure yours will turn out better and bigger sum how. u could always try and use the purple max from humbolt, ive heard good things from it!!
how big are u trying to get your ladies to end up at?

ya that looks good bro im sure yours will turn out better and bigger sum how. u could always try and use the purple max from humbolt, ive heard good things from it!!
how big are u trying to get your ladies to end up at?

Purple Max will only help turn ur buds purple if its in their gens. it will not make all buds turn purple. thought i would share that for those who do know. IMO its better and allot cheaper to use the Snow storm ultra from them instead.

i want my ladies to finish around 24"-30"

Where do you get the DM red label, Irish, a chainstore? I can only find it online. The same garden and hardware stores around here that sell the OC+, don't have the DM. I can get the Organic Dynamite at Lowes under their dual company label, and the DM Mater Magic, but not the others.

subscribed!

I love when cannabis has those fall color genes... :yummy:

Subscribed. :popcorn:
i here you on that, i love those colors.
Subscribed; and looking forward to seeing the Milk jug sized nugs in a few months. :yahoo:
i am hoping to see that those milk size buds also.
Where do you get the DM red label, Irish, a chainstore? I can only find it online. The same garden and hardware stores around here that sell the OC+, don't have the DM. I can get the Organic Dynamite at Lowes under their dual company label, and the DM Mater Magic, but not the others.

subscribed!
i got it at Home Depot for 1 cent each bottle, yup u heard right 1 penny per bottle.

Ive seen the lowes brand one but i am not really digging it to much.

plants really seem to be liking the led lights, i just feed them right now so they should get at least some Bio-tone in them, not too sure how long the DM Red and Mater Magic take to kick in? this is my 1st time growing with a coco mix so i am kinda nerves! but i am thinking the 50% organic Soil mixed in should help with the Cal problems coco has, and the mater magic should help big time since its has 4.5% cal in it, plus the bio-tone has i think 5% cal, so i should be more then ok?

this grow i am trying to focus allot of my sources on the root growth and micro life in my medium. trying to get the biggest roots i can. i am looking into the GH organics bio root, never seen it used but ive heard good things about Gh organic line, if any one has any info on their roots stuff please post it on here.

i am also considering when i run out of my Green Fuse Bloom trying the GH Bio Bud ive heard real good things about that, not too sure if its better then my Green fuse though but ive read somewhere it was just as good if not better.

wanted to get subbed in....dont say alot, but enjoy watching....yes, those seeds can sneak in there....sometimes i find one male flower in the middle of a bud....wtf....like it smothered him in her bud....but he won....hard to tell, and harder to find....make hash with them....hugs, L

In for the ride
welcome bro, pull up a chair:rollit:
Alright, here we go again!!
yup another fun road to go down and see where it takes up:ganjamon:
wanted to get subbed in....dont say alot, but enjoy watching....yes, those seeds can sneak in there....sometimes i find one male flower in the middle of a bud....wtf....like it smothered him in her bud....but he won....hard to tell, and harder to find....make hash with them....hugs, L

always a pleasure to have you on my grows. ya i here you those males or hermi's can sneak up on you. sucks to lose 1/2 of ur crop, but what can you do but learn from these things. It is what it is, cant change the past but change the future

I have a question for you TRF or CFR growers? everyone says to mix the TRF all threw out the medium for best results, but i was thinking and something doesnt make sense to me about that? wouldn't that make it harder for our young plants to get the food? since allot of the food will be at the bottom so are plants wont get that food until later down the road when the roots get big enough to reach down their right? so young seedlings or clones and med vegging plants wouldn't be getting a full dose of nutes, so wouldn't it be better to mix the TRF into the hole you put ur clone or seedling in and keep the TRF at that level so the roots could feed off of them right away? or at least 3" below the top of the medium so when you water the ferts will run down threw out the medium?

this makes sense to me, but wanted to get other opinions and see what their thoughts are.

Back
Top Bottom