480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

check out these monsters! their just getting bigger and bigger every day. Jack Herer 9 days flowering
100_39801.JPG
100_39881.JPG
100_3981.JPG
100_3982.JPG

Heres the one girl i didnt LST to see how she turns out? i am loving it so far takes up way less room, would be nice to have like 12 of those girls in that tray
100_3986.JPG
100_39871.JPG

they're looking beautiful Irish.

they do take up a lot less room when you don't LST, but will be interesting to see what the different in height is at the end of the stretch.

JH at least doubles in height in stretch.

they're looking beautiful Irish.

they do take up a lot less room when you don't LST, but will be interesting to see what the different in height is at the end of the stretch.

JH at least doubles in height in stretch.

ive been wanting to see that also, so far all the girls are the same hight, but i would Imagen the none LST girl will take off. i just want to see the yield difference at the end? this will tell me allot of info. i am also curios to see how much they stretch with the leds?

I flipped the Jack Herers around 12" and right now at 9 days bloom their 18"

I also flipped the Casey Jones at 12" and their about/done stretching i think? their at 19 days flower and are around 22.5"-23" on the tallest branches.

the Casey Jones did start showing flowering allot faster then my Jacks. at day 7 on the CJ i had flowers showing. The Jacks are showing flowering sings but not nearly as much as the CJ at the same time, just shows how strains differ.

Heres a repost for the new page, so u guys dont have to go back and forth

check out these monsters! their just getting bigger and bigger every day. Jack Herer 9 days flowering
100_39801.JPG
100_39881.JPG
100_3981.JPG
100_3982.JPG

Heres the one girl i didnt LST to see how she turns out? i am loving it so far takes up way less room, would be nice to have like 12 of those girls in that tray
100_3986.JPG
100_39871.JPG

Hey IrishBoy i'm new on here and remembering you saying something last week about contacting you on the dealeo for the GLH lights? Is this still going on? I sure hope as i was planning to buy a spectra180 or three. :tokin: So this talk im seeing lately..does this mean your done? noooooo..man i really enjoy following your grows! The wealth of knowledge you guys produce here is just friggin awesome. Anyways any help that would be super cool. :peacetwo::goodluck: holodeath

Hey IrishBoy i'm new on here and remembering you saying something last week about contacting you on the dealeo for the GLH lights? Is this still going on? I sure hope as i was planning to buy a spectra180 or three. :tokin: So this talk im seeing lately..does this mean your done? noooooo..man i really enjoy following your grows! The wealth of knowledge you guys produce here is just friggin awesome. Anyways any help that would be super cool. :peacetwo::goodluck: holodeath

contact Mike @ GLH and tell him you follow my threads on here and he might still be offering a discount for that? just tell him u seen a offer for a discount on his lights on my thread. I know he was giving one out for everyone that followed my thread. let me know what he says?

Irish, you know bro that I've always followed your threads and never questioned your grows at all, and I learned so much from you.

I hope the job situation pans out and you can keep your pad and all - I'll be sending good karma your way for sure, man!

As for the people that think you're working for GLH or whatever, I can tell them that I remember reading when you first got offered a LED to drow with just because of your rep, and there's no reason for anyone the believe shit talk.

5 stars and if I could +rep.

isnt that cammie person (heard its a man but a woman) so thats why i say person cause I dunno ...but I read a thread where it or he or she ...whatever called the police on one of her or his customers for growing ganj.... yeah thats the person. Thats good business practice!

that post sure made me laugh though. wish there was a locked and unindexed thread where trolls posts are sent for pure enjoyment.

What I mean about unindexed ...google or whatever cant find it ..and its only here in this forum for members with x amount of posts to read.

I think it would help bring LED and the BS around it to light.

Back
Top Bottom