480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Ive been thinking guys and i might try to get a more Indica Dom strain. i always grow Sativa Dom strains and kinda want to change it up while the temps are cool.

been looking at either. Shark Breath, Nothern Lights or RockLock. never grown or smoked SB or RL but they look good. i grew NL on my 1st every grow back in the day it was a outdoors grow and was killer smoke with fat buds.

Tomorrow i should have new girls

ive got both SB and RL u should go with the rock in my opinion havent finished a SB so not sure on that but u will be happy with the rocklock no doubt!!
What u think of the new lights so far??

:party: space queen. very nice. lucky bastard, lol

hey , im thinkin of using the calcarb from XG. hows it treatin ur girls?
also with that mykos and azos, cant remeber but u got sample of all 3 three right?
all powder right? did u sprinkle it around when u transplanted? so thats stays there? cuz it last awhile right?

:party: space queen. very nice. lucky bastard, lol

hey , im thinkin of using the calcarb from XG. hows it treatin ur girls?
also with that mykos and azos, cant remeber but u got sample of all 3 three right?
all powder right? did u sprinkle it around when u transplanted? so thats stays there? cuz it last awhile right?
cal/carb is cool, at 1st i wasnt sure about it, but when i spray my girls the leaves just stick straight up, just all thriving and stuff. i have a sample of all of their stuff. i mix the Mykos30 (1/3cup into the top 6" of soil, then throw about a shot glass or two worth of Mykos in the transplant hole and thats it never had to reply it again for the whole grow. the Azos i add 1tsp to the base of the plant and water in 1 a week threw veg. and feed the tea once a week. their products work great so far in flowering. i am going to use them again on my new girls thats for sure. the vegging with these products is a solid 10 out of 10 in my book.
Jesus man, Go buy a lottery Ticket! Im stoked for ya. Happy times. h
thanks buddy, its a good day so far

heres my new Space Queen girls with just one 240w light running at about 3' above them to break them in.
100_4256.JPG
100_4260.JPG
100_4258.JPG
100_42621.JPG

A shot glass or 2!!??!??!

Dude they only recommend adding like 1/3rd a cup when mixing the Mykos in with soil. When you add to the transplant whole they only recommend using 1 tablespoon! You are really blowing through that stuff fast :p

I'll probably use too much myself :p

A shot glass or 2!!??!??!

Dude they only recommend adding like 1/3rd a cup when mixing the Mykos in with soil. When you add to the transplant whole they only recommend using 1 tablespoon! You are really blowing through that stuff fast :p

I'll probably use too much myself :p

thats what they told me to use, not sure why they now say 1TBS now? i just go by the feed chart they made for me. i will make sure to ask them next time i talk to them

do u think with leaving the powdery stuff in the soil the whole time, that it might not taste so good when harvested? or do u think it can be flushed out? just a lil finicky for me gonna put somethin in the soil that stays there for a good length of time like after using oc+. i wanna try and make sure i can get everything out, when its time to harvest.

do u think with leaving the powdery stuff in the soil the whole time, that it might not taste so good when harvested? or do u think it can be flushed out? just a lil finicky for me gonna put somethin in the soil that stays there for a good length of time like after using oc+. i wanna try and make sure i can get everything out, when its time to harvest.
i think it will be fine its organics, ill let you know when i havest my Jacks though
ladys look nice. 5 this time huh?
ya its was cheaper for me to get 5 of them then 4.lol. go figure
I was just going by what their website says Mykos Pure, Fresh, Alive | Xtreme Gardening

It even says "New Application Rates" of course there is no way to know how long thats been there...
i seen that. seems like they would have told me to do it another way for this up coming grow. i got super micro life now.lol. i dont care i got it for free. last i heard they wanted to be part of my next grow and want to send me some more products for this grow, not sure if they are going to for sure, ill give it a few days and if not then ill give them something els organic. like Age old organics with some guano like the bud swell tea i have. hope they send some stuff out before i have to transplant these girls in a few days.

ya im def gonna get some of the calcarb. maybe next time try the rest if u like it :)

shit well why not. should be good under two 180's

hey did u mix EWC in ur mix or just using it in the tea? wonderin if i should put some in my soil and use it in tea?

ya im def gonna get some of the calcarb. maybe next time try the rest if u like it :)

shit well why not. should be good under two 180's
if ur going organic i would get Mykos over anything. it seems all their products just work together and complement each other. the teas are the best IMO but they will still be a few months from what ive been told. the cal/carb works great but i am not a fan of foliar spraying my plants when their flowering. very easy to get the buds when ur spray. might try something els for Cal when in late bloom.
hey did u mix EWC in ur mix or just using it in the tea? wonderin if i should put some in my soil and use it in tea?

this grow with the new girls have EWC and Humus in the soil, my Jacks dont. not too sure whats in their teas.

ya im gonna try and just do all organic, still with a flush in end, but ya i dont want to spray during flowering, just wanna do the calcarb during veg and like a week into flower.
well thanks bud

Geez Irishboy you are getting SOOO much free stuff
:goodjob:

ive been lucky. company's want to show off their products and send them to me so i can show you guys. sometimes its works out but sometimes it dosent because the products dont work and i lose my harvest over it, ive been lucky lately though

Back
Top Bottom