480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

they say 2gal for every 1 gal pot size. so ya 10 gal per plant all at once.. but ive never done it that way, ive just gave them plain water for 1.5-2 weeks before harvest and just get a little run off each time. my buds have always been fine.

ive never done it that way either ... just flush every day with a couple gallons per plant.. liike you said enough to get a run off and see where my PPM and PH are... sounds good right?

Hey Irish, When do you start your flower day count? I put my girls into 12/12 around the begining of January, It took roughly 3 weeks before I saw substantual pistols. So Ive been calling them 4.5 weeks. I am going to go by the trichs, but I need to know when to start flushing. Most of the pistols are now red and they are plumping nicely, and through a magnifying glass the trichs look cloudy, seems really early to me, but there is a big difference between 4.5 and 7.5 weeks, and my tumor is effecting my eyesight. I didnt think it was getting that bad yet. (denial) I do have a scope comming but some clue would be appreciated. Thanks. h

Hey Irish, When do you start your flower day count? I put my girls into 12/12 around the begining of January, It took roughly 3 weeks before I saw substantual pistols. So Ive been calling them 4.5 weeks. I am going to go by the trichs, but I need to know when to start flushing. Most of the pistols are now red and they are plumping nicely, and through a magnifying glass the trichs look cloudy, seems really early to me, but there is a big difference between 4.5 and 7.5 weeks, and my tumor is effecting my eyesight. I didnt think it was getting that bad yet. (denial) I do have a scope comming but some clue would be appreciated. Thanks. h

go by the day you turn 12/12.

the trics go by what kind of strain it is. cloudy is a more head high and amber is more of a body so you can pick when to pull by what ur strain is and what you like in ur high

Irish, they just keep looking more sexy every set of pictures.:hookah:

loving the development of a full spectrum micro light. I'll be needing about 12 of them.:smokin:

I'd like to think I started Mike on that path last week when I asked him about it, but who knows ;)

I'd asked him about developing a unit to compete with kessil or a unit small enough to get by with a single fan, but ultimately it must be able to fit inside a PC grow box. An awesome full spectrum Spectra for micro grows! I'm excited about it.

Great looking plants, I wish flowering went by as fast as veg does!

Originally Posted by IrishBoy

what up buddy long time no see.
from what ive been told the inside quality is allot better, but ive never seen the insides of either one. i know the
out side is better quality, but i wouldnt suggest any members to take them apart unless needed. i would let mike
do that.lol

Yeah long time, but i been around ;) iam hoping Mike's new GLH site will have as much pics and info about the inside of the units as of the NM's and all that stuff.

Have some question for you and all members about mixing dolomite in the soil, i have had some serious high PH problems in the past :(

how much should i ad to keep control of the PH?
Should i maybe ad it to the water instead, if i remember correct you and BE IRIE talked about that before, but iam still confuesd and want to get everything right this time....

The soil i use has a starting PH of 5,8

Do have the right dolomite? it is small pepels, should i crush it to powder before mixing it so soil/water?
On the dolomite pack it says the following(if it matters?)

CaCO3 51%
MgCO3 40% / Mg 12%
SIO3 5%
AI2O3 1%
Fe2O3 1%

also says on the bag that it has MIcronutriens, and that it raises the PH, should it not stabelize it at around PH 7?

So how should i do, mix in soil or the water, or both?
How much for each liters of soil/water?
What PH should the water be after mixed with nutes (and dolomite if it shall be mixed in the water?)

LOL iam so confused :D .. dont even know if i askt the right questions, or if i wrote the right info or not .lol

Any help is very very welcome, so i can get a stable PH for once :)

Ohhh forgot to say, girls looking hot Irish!!!! :D

Wow, getting a little heated in here. Besides that just caught up again and lots of amazing information as always. Love the pics of the plants and buds. I guess the proof is in the pudding, you grow some amazing plants with those LED's, cant argue with results. Wish I could afford a couple for myself. + rep

We gotta solder and assemble it? That's weird...

Only the power wires need to be solderd, thats like a 5 min easy job.

2 of those in a high tower PC case is something i would not say no to :)

ok so no posting stuff that are not GHL in this thread then?

Just wanted to show some stuff i found when i was surfing the web that whould fit a PC grow since people where talking about micro leds.

anyways, someone that know how can then delete this and my other post, just dont delete my post about PH, couse thats something i really need help with lol. :)

Well its all cool, iam just here to learn and talk about what we all love so much;)

Thanks for the guide lines brother :allgood:

now back to Irish lovely journal, and hopefully some one can help me out with the PH stuff to:)

BB ur doin soil? ph should be 6.5

yeah soil it is, i know it shall be around 6.5, but i cant seam to hold it stabel around 6.5.

I have never had PH problems before, but latley it has been crazy high, i have tried lowering my water after nutes added to about 6.0-6.5 even under 6.0 and flushed like crazy but no change, the run off is still over 7.0 often even close to 8.0, tryed water with PH under 6.0 for a week and more and still no change, its driving me crazy!

so this time iam gonna do all i can to make a stabel soil mix with dolomite, but since its my first time using dolomite i need all the advice i can get to get it right.

My soil is 5.8, so how much dolomite should i add, and what PH should my water be after nutes added?

and should i add dolomite to the water every time i water to keep the soil PH stable?

any advice is welcome, iam new to PH problems so its hard for me to know what to ask for, so any advice is more than welcome.

Jacks look great man, not sure if ive read over it but did you end up having to pull the space queen clones, cant wait for the jacks to finish now, and was pleased to see how the lst plants seem to have done better as it is new to me like a a ton more stuff from reading trough your journals :goodjob:
id love to be able to add constructively to these threads other than just an odd well done but il get there, just need to take it all in and learn :tokin:

Anyone ever try Buff It Up for PH? I use it in my koi pond...fish and plants love it...it's cheap, stabalized, works instantly and lasts.

Wow, getting a little heated in here. Besides that just caught up again and lots of amazing information as always. Love the pics of the plants and buds. I guess the proof is in the pudding, you grow some amazing plants with those LED's, cant argue with results. Wish I could afford a couple for myself. + rep
thanks man, Mike wants to send me two 500w new panels, so that should be a good one, but still not sure if the four 290's would be allot better, or two panels putting out 1k of led light
i dont get it, my post about the proycon mini got deleted? was it that of topic or what?
maybe because they arnt a sponsor? not sure bro?
plants look great bro. have u started just feeding plain water yet?
yes been giving them water since the other day
yeah soil it is, i know it shall be around 6.5, but i cant seam to hold it stabel around 6.5.

I have never had PH problems before, but latley it has been crazy high, i have tried lowering my water after nutes added to about 6.0-6.5 even under 6.0 and flushed like crazy but no change, the run off is still over 7.0 often even close to 8.0, tryed water with PH under 6.0 for a week and more and still no change, its driving me crazy!

so this time iam gonna do all i can to make a stabel soil mix with dolomite, but since its my first time using dolomite i need all the advice i can get to get it right.

My soil is 5.8, so how much dolomite should i add, and what PH should my water be after nutes added?

and should i add dolomite to the water every time i water to keep the soil PH stable?

any advice is welcome, iam new to PH problems so its hard for me to know what to ask for, so any advice is more than welcome.
i dont think you need lime, i think its more for raising ur PH look like maybe gypsum would be the better way maybe? not sure i had the same curse and it messed my plants for good. what kind of soil you using?
Jacks look great man, not sure if ive read over it but did you end up having to pull the space queen clones, cant wait for the jacks to finish now, and was pleased to see how the lst plants seem to have done better as it is new to me like a a ton more stuff from reading trough your journals :goodjob:
id love to be able to add constructively to these threads other than just an odd well done but il get there, just need to take it all in and learn :tokin:
yes sir the SQ is getting pulled today, they look allot better but they were too stunted and arnt really growing fast at all. i have some new Casey Jones that will be here next week. it sucks wanted that strain, but ill be back to here. CJ is a great strain.

LST has always done better the few time ive left a plant alone and tied down the others.

bro just keep reading and learning that what i do. the support people like you give me on this thread is what keeps me going and makes these grows what it is. if people dont take the time to show they care i dont show the time with up dates and info, lots of other forums dont get info like you guys do from my grows because they dont post too much so i dont bother. so thank you sir for the support.

thanks man, Mike wants to send me two 500w new panels, so that should be a good one, but still not sure if the four 290's would be allot better, or two panels putting out 1k of led light

500W? 290W? I thought the new models were 450 and 280. Are you getting something newer than what is available?

Back
Top Bottom