A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville

Your new setup looks just about perfect,SO
Just the right size for the 4 monsters you're gonna grow!

Bang on mate. Seeing you set off makes me even more anxious to get the autos off and running. Still need to clear out for electricity inspection yet too. grrr. hate waiting. will have to kick dust with you for while mate. Cant wait to see a whole cycle with these bad boy lights. Dutchman1990 had great looking seedlings because of the lights. This is what sold me in the end. i screwed a few things up but still got above 1gpw which i never got with my 1200w hps. I must have wasted so much electricity from them over the decades.
I got a good feeling about this rig GG. Now to get lucky and get the right DDA seeds.

Watching another fine grow I'm sure!
Hey Webuilt. I'm excited to try all of this.
Luv watching auto grows!
Mind if I take a seat in the back??

Great set up btw:cool:
Happy growing:yummy:
Welcome Budstashio. Glad to have you. Been a while since I grew an auto but I do love the action once they get going.
Page 1 still amirite?

Ain't gonna be no darkness in that tent...24/0 and make those DDAs huge :).
Close brother. Are you saying these historically thrive best on 24/0?

Awesome, I’ll be watching this one. By the time you’re done I’ll be getting ready. I want to build a cob for 4 plants. I’ve been composting grass, eggshells, etc. kitchen junk. Is this worth anything or will I end up buying all the stuff anyway? Can’t decide on TLO. I’ll be taking notes.

:passitleft:Good morning.
Hi there V. It is! Well it's afternoon now. It's a great day anyhoo. I'm going easy today, we're meeting the kids and niece and nephew for drinks later. I have to save myself. :rolleyes: Who would have thought! Oh well it'll be fun and at a bar with a huge deck on the river. They close for the season this week I think.
Getting over having a migraine for 3 days. That's where I go when I'm missing around here. Birds are chirping today! What's happening? Anything?

Awesome, I’ll be watching this one. By the time you’re done I’ll be getting ready. I want to build a cob for 4 plants. I’ve been composting grass, eggshells, etc. kitchen junk. Is this worth anything or will I end up buying all the stuff anyway? Can’t decide on TLO. I’ll be taking notes.
Dont use grass mate , it is very high in Nitrogen. Our girls dont like too much . have a check with Emilya , she will advise you on good composting stuff for cannabis specifically. Inam doing similar with using old coco /perlite/ anything compostable but she explained about grass cuttings to me. I have bought a product here in uk that is licing soil no till so cuts out the time to make our own. looks good stuff and will be doing a comparison grow with it in oct.

Hi Fudo Myoo, I'm a beginner and only really know the recipes in the book I'm growing out of. True Living Organics by The Rev 2nd edition. Certain things are better than others however I'm not the one to ask yet.

Hi there V. It is! Well it's afternoon now. It's a great day anyhoo. I'm going easy today, we're meeting the kids and niece and nephew for drinks later. I have to save myself. :rolleyes: Who would have thought! Oh well it'll be fun and at a bar with a huge deck on the river. They close for the season this week I think.
Getting over having a migraine for 3 days. That's where I go when I'm missing around here. Birds are chirping today! What's happening? Anything?
That sounds like a well spent afternoon.

Sorry about the migraines. Mine are becoming more frequent as I get older. The ones that last for multiple days drive me crazy. Are yours neck related?

I'm not doing anything today other than making some cookies. It's been a long week already for me.

That sounds like a well spent afternoon.

Sorry about the migraines. Mine are becoming more frequent as I get older. The ones that last for multiple days drive me crazy. Are yours neck related?

I'm not doing anything today other than making some cookies. It's been a long week already for me.
Yea I have some spine degen in my neck and somehow it triggers it. I'm not a fan of being idle. Oh well. I'm working on a muffler for the 4 inch tent exhaust. Noise is on the list of offending things to rid myself of. It's another bucket project. I'm waiting for some soundproofing to come to line the bucket with.

Yea I have some spine degen in my neck and somehow it triggers it. I'm not a fan of being idle. Oh well. I'm working on a muffler for the 4 inch tent exhaust. Noise is on the list of offending things to rid myself of. It's another bucket project. I'm waiting for some soundproofing to come to line the bucket with.
I have degen as well.
I need to soundproof too. My fans are really loud. I wish I would have gone with a different extraction fan.

Back
Top Bottom