AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

:goodjob:

You earned a break...
:passitleft:

Ha! No rest for the wicked!
So since I rewired everything in the room I decided to test run everything before I got too excited. The AC/dehumidifier has it's own 20 amp outlet with breaker now. I have a CAP 240 box for two tents and then ran one tent with no CAP box. All lights running 240 now. Fired everything off and everything was running fine. I bet the meter outside was spinning like a bitch though lol
Now just to sterilize the outer pots and I can get one tent running in the next day. Then, I have to clean the rest of the hydroton and net pots and I can get the other tents running. I hoping by Sunday night I can get them all potted and growing!.

Got a lil update.........Here is how I have one of the tents ballasts set up. I noticed ONE of the ballasts running exteremly hot so I will contact the company tomorrow and get them to send me out a new ballast. Once I pulled the plug on the one ballast the static in my radio went away.
IMG_080614.JPG

Here is a picture of the res and controller set up
IMG_080720.JPG

For those of you who do use the flo n gro system or any other like it sometimes the stock hose kinks due to the bends they sometimes need to make. I found this ribbed 3/4 hose at Lowes and it does not allow the hose to kink! Cost is pretty low on it. Had to use it of course due to the bend and kink it had.
IMG_080819.JPG

Shot of the tents and ballasts, AC/dehumidifier
IMG_080920.JPG

Tents ran everything and had a small leak at the controller bucket. Little more pushing on of the new hose and the leak stopped.
Another tip is first time running the set up use warm water. Helps to make the hoses pliable, straighten out easier and helps with small bends you need to make.

Right now I'm letting it run 12 hours with a butt load of DM Zone and once it has run it's course I will flush it multiple times and then get the plants into thier new home.

So got all the kiddies all snug in their bed!
Currently at 315 PPM
PH at 5.2 to start
Tent temp 78
Room RH 33%
Have the ballasts set at 75% for the first week.
Since I have gone from 18 pots to 8 I have changed the feed schedule. I went from 4 times during the light period for half an hour to 4 time for 15 minutes.
Currently gettting fed BPN bloom, grow and micro plus the vita blue and seaweed. Add to that some Orca. I did not add any Blue Zone since I'm betting there is a lil left wandering in the system and I didn't want them to get too much

AK47 on the left and Urban Poison on the right
IMG_081415.JPG

IMG_081523.JPG

I mentioned in Cultivators thread that if you already have a high yielding strain maybe you just need to try a different training style. Im running a 10 bucket top feed reciculating system with 5 gallon buckets and it looks like Ive got a couple girls in there that are gonna be close to 1 pounders,come on over and check it out if you like:)

Happy New Years back atcha there jon.
I will go take a look and see what ya have going on. I had a MAJOR issue (go see my other journal for details) So I will be a busy boy tomorrow changing the res I was suppose to tonight and then getting the other tents ready for the babies.

Kinda have a game change in plants
Tent 3 has 4 AK47 and 4 Urban Poison
Tent 1 will have 8 Lemon Kush
Tent 2 will have 1 Lemon Kush, 1 Skywalker OG, 1 Vantage, 1 Vortex, 1 AK47xSkunk, 3 Biker OG

maybe try lst and topping on your lemon kush tent because you already know what to expect from them and can see if the different style of training increases your yield:)

That was exactly my thought jon, I know what to expect normally from those plants. Last grow I had 6 lemon kush plants growing out of the 14 buckets that were in there. I ended up with 2 pounds dry outta that. I'm pretty sure with more room they will produce more.

that 8 pot tent is gonna look awesome when it fills up bro! ever think of doing a scrog?I have a few questions about your system.its ebb and flow right? so how do they fill, from the bottom up and then drain back out the bottom?I dont see any top feed lines. you have a large main res so whats the controler res for? can you get bigger buckets for it? sorry for all the questions,im building a new growspace in the spring so im checking as many different systems as I can just in case I decide to try something new.how do you like that system?

HI Alaskan and happy new year. Very nice setup. Ive always been interested in those ebb and flow controllers and your entire system in general. Looks great. How easy is it to change your res?

That was exactly my thought jon, I know what to expect normally from those plants. Last grow I had 6 lemon kush plants growing out of the 14 buckets that were in there. I ended up with 2 pounds dry outta that. I'm pretty sure with more room they will produce more.
I can pretty much garuantee it bro.ive grown them big like I am now and I also grown sog style pretty much flowering right from clone and in my experience the bigger plants will produce more in the same size space:)

Finally caught up on this one. I am glad I will get to see this from start to finish. Happy New Year A1! Subbed ;)

Back
Top Bottom