AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

Looking nice and clean brother! :) +Reps when I can.

Well, sometimes a guy just can't win! The room I just treated for mold had another flood. This time not the controllers fault but mine. Once I ran the system and saw there were no leaks I walked away from it only to come back and found the floor and inside of one tent has a bunch of water. Seems the electrical cord that comes from the pump inside the controller to the outside of the box well, the cord was rubbing up against the temp float not letting it raise to the top and shutting off the pump. I should know better and have run into this before. Lost about 10 gallons I figure. Everything all cleaned up and trying this again. Wish me luck.

I bought mine at my local grow shop im going to contact them today for details on it and see if I can find it online.Im pretty sure its called "the bowl" 19 inch bowl trimmer but let me make sure first.I bought a cheaper one on fleebay and it broke 6 plants in.If you end up getting a different brand make sure it has metal gears and gear housing.thats what happened to my first one,the gears stripped.Ive probably run 50-60 plants through the one I have now with no problems:)

you would think being a turnkey system it would have little clips for all the wires so this sorta thing doesnt happen.it sucks that im gaining knowledge on that system from your misfortune bro...im actually writing stuff like this down so it doesnt happen to me when I get them.I guess the good thing about tents is they contain floods, 10 gallons in a normal room would really suck:)

you would think being a turnkey system it would have little clips for all the wires so this sorta thing doesnt happen.it sucks that im gaining knowledge on that system from your misfortune bro...im actually writing stuff like this down so it doesnt happen to me when I get them.I guess the good thing about tents is they contain floods, 10 gallons in a normal room would really suck:)

Yea well it still went all over because the controller is outside the tent and of course the controller over flowed as well. Water and I have not been getting along well tonight. I put the flo n grow together for tent1 and my daughters boyfriend put it together for tent2. My tent? No leaks, his tent? 6 out of 8 buckets were leaking. Hoses weren't pushed on all the way. Had to mop everything up in the tent bottom and push everything together. Went so far as to even use zip ties on them just to make sure. I'll get some pictures up here in a bit. Need to get back up there to check on everything and set the timers on the controller and lights.

So I was asked how long I let my roots grow before I transplant them into the system. Is this long enough??
IMG_082218.JPG

So, apparently I do not know how to count. I thought I had 9 lemon kush cuttings and I had 7 so I had to do some scrambling.
Tent 1 is all lemon kush and 1 vantage.
IMG_082321.JPG

Tent 2 has 3 biker OG, 1 Skywalker OG, 1 AK x skunk, 1 Purple Trainwreck (will find out if this is a boy or a girl) 1 Blackberry Kush, 1 Vortex
IMG_082517.JPG

PPM is currently sitting at 215
They are getting 4 half hour waterings since there is 16 buckets. And of course they are on the GLR lighting schedule.

ok I ll start my next journal tomorrow bro.my next round is already in the veg tables, I just did a full defoliation on them and a couple bends. I would bend yours halfway up and tie them down at 90 degrees as close to the tips as they can take.once you get a few inches of new growth bend it down and start following the shape of your buckets with the stalk of the plants.sounds weird but thats what i did with mine.once you let the ties off when you flip they end up looking like mine...mutants!

Looking good Brother. Nice to see all the ladies have a cozy home. :)

I love the roots Alaska. Crazy roots. I got the feeling you going to love the Vantage.I just started working on some female pollen with Vantage as the donor. Cripage or Crippled Pittage. I don't know I got illusions of making some top quailty commerical product. Aclimated for other PNW outdoor growers. Hope fully I get enough pollen to dust 4 or 5 other strains besides the host plants seeds. Not sure if they will be problem seeds, hermie etc. But I'll for sure dust the next vantage I put in flower. I was going to use that AK-47 but I ended up with Vantage. To me it's a tried and true plant. Oh I'm about ready to cut my AKxSkunk. She's at day 58 and turning amber fast. She's about 10% amber tonite. I'm looking for closer to 35% with this. I want that stuck on stupid high, hopefully she'll have it in her. Maybe tomarrow, next for sure. Love the couple little samples I tried even tho they were'nt dryed properly. And a proper trim and drying plus aweek or two of cure and I'll have a real sample. But looks good. Nice yield, maybe 6+ oz's off a 3+ foot plant. Another week in veg next time for her. If she rates another grow. Pretty gold color from 49th day up to now. Not the roadkill skunk. Kind of floral over a gamey type smell. Well gL in the grows. I'm going to catch up with want ya got gowing on later tonite. Hey I got to send ya rep's++
Till laters Keepem Green

ok I ll start my next journal tomorrow bro.my next round is already in the veg tables, I just did a full defoliation on them and a couple bends. I would bend yours halfway up and tie them down at 90 degrees as close to the tips as they can take.once you get a few inches of new growth bend it down and start following the shape of your buckets with the stalk of the plants.sounds weird but thats what i did with mine.once you let the ties off when you flip they end up looking like mine...mutants!

Right on jon, I will watch it closely so I have a clue what to do!.

I love the roots Alaska. Crazy roots. I got the feeling you going to love the Vantage.I just started working on some female pollen with Vantage as the donor. Cripage or Crippled Pittage. I don't know I got illusions of making some top quailty commerical product. Aclimated for other PNW outdoor growers. Hope fully I get enough pollen to dust 4 or 5 other strains besides the host plants seeds. Not sure if they will be problem seeds, hermie etc. But I'll for sure dust the next vantage I put in flower. I was going to use that AK-47 but I ended up with Vantage. To me it's a tried and true plant. Oh I'm about ready to cut my AKxSkunk. She's at day 58 and turning amber fast. She's about 10% amber tonite. I'm looking for closer to 35% with this. I want that stuck on stupid high, hopefully she'll have it in her. Maybe tomarrow, next for sure. Love the couple little samples I tried even tho they were'nt dryed properly. And a proper trim and drying plus aweek or two of cure and I'll have a real sample. But looks good. Nice yield, maybe 6+ oz's off a 3+ foot plant. Another week in veg next time for her. If she rates another grow. Pretty gold color from 49th day up to now. Not the roadkill skunk. Kind of floral over a gamey type smell. Well gL in the grows. I'm going to catch up with want ya got gowing on later tonite. Hey I got to send ya rep's++
Till laters Keepem Green

YO WOOD, my brotha from a different motha!!!
Glad to hear things are going so well. I have the AK x Skunk in veg right now. When I get to the point I will take a cutting so I can turn it into a mother. Make sure to save me some a those seeds.

Glad to hear things are moving in a positive direction now. :)

Back
Top Bottom