AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

Glad to hear things are moving in a positive direction now. :)

good to hear everything is running smooth bro:)

Things are looking good at the moment. Does kinda look like one plant isn't going to make it and I was expecting that but gave it a shot anyway. I'm not pulling it yet though but I'm not holding my breath it will make it to maturity.

Well, sometimes a guy just can't win! The room I just treated for mold had another flood. This time not the controllers fault but mine. Once I ran the system and saw there were no leaks I walked away from it only to come back and found the floor and inside of one tent has a bunch of water. Seems the electrical cord that comes from the pump inside the controller to the outside of the box well, the cord was rubbing up against the temp float not letting it raise to the top and shutting off the pump. I should know better and have run into this before. Lost about 10 gallons I figure. Everything all cleaned up and trying this again. Wish me luck.

Doh! I had that happen once, or maybe it was one of the hoses - but it was pressed against the float valve so it wouldnt' work. I didn't catch it right away during testing, then I looked in there and the water was right at the lip! Fortunately, I was able to unplug the system and get things figured out. Lucky for me, it was just a close call - sorry you got a worse fate from it... Now, I'm really careful setting up the system and making sure there are no obstructions around the float valve.

Glad things are clicking better for you now my friend. :thumb:

Doh! I had that happen once, or maybe it was one of the hoses - but it was pressed against the float valve so it wouldnt' work. I didn't catch it right away during testing, then I looked in there and the water was right at the lip! Fortunately, I was able to unplug the system and get things figured out. Lucky for me, it was just a close call - sorry you got a worse fate from it... Now, I'm really careful setting up the system and making sure there are no obstructions around the float valve.

Glad things are clicking better for you now my friend. :thumb:
well, I should know better as I have seen this before. But, with a new grow you get antsy and forget shit. Won't be doing that again anytime soon. Thanks for looking in X!

Welcome aboard popcorn! Glad to have you following. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks AK, i am just happy to soak up all of your guys knowledge at the minute, but i am sure i will chime in later on lol :high-five:

Thanks AK, i am just happy to soak up all of your guys knowledge at the minute, but i am sure i will chime in later on lol :high-five:

Lots of great info on this site popcorn. If it wasn't for this place I wouldnt be the grower I am today. Like I said, any questions at all feel free to ask. There are many many helpful people here.

5 stars from me buddy:)I thought all zym products were beneficial microbes that help break down rootslime and stuff like that.my bad.

Thanks Jon!
It does help but who has told you that it kills the Micros? At high levels it will help kill the bad bacteria but at lower levels I don't think you have to worry about it. I know many growers who use H202 and hygrozyme together. And like I said I have made the calls to make sure they all work together.

Thanks Jon!
It does help but who has told you that it kills the Micros? At high levels it will help kill the bad bacteria but at lower levels I don't think you have to worry about it. I know many growers who use H202 and hygrozyme together. And like I said I have made the calls to make sure they all work together.

I think you read his post wrong - i believe he was saying he thought the "zyms" were beneficial microbes. Not that they would harm them.

Jon, they are actually not beneficial microbes per se', they're enzymes (as the name implies I guess) - a bit different. They aren't living as I understand it - in the traditional sense of "beneficials". They do break down dead organic material like dead roots into what amounts to nutrition for the plant.

I used hygrozyme in my coco coir plants religiously, but not in my Flo N Gro or DIY hydro system - though some do go that route. Just a preference thing I think.

Back
Top Bottom