Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

IMG00976-20130418-1215.jpg

Should of been rotated sory

What are the yellow loops in your shots?

Following with enthusiasm - getting close to my first harvest of my first grow ever! Lemon skunk from same supplier as you - hoping for great things!

Following with enthusiasm - getting close to my first harvest of my first grow ever! Lemon skunk from same supplier as you - hoping for great things!

I was wondering the same thing. I think its for easier watering.
I am subbed to this thread!! I was thinking of doing a two plant scrog also. My tent is 2ftx4ft. It seems like the best way to utilize the space.

Nice to have you on board how has your grow gone? As the post beneath you said the loops are a hose pipe circut with holes underneeth for ease odlf watering when the screen starts to fill out. I got the tip from another journal I tagged along too

Res la ganga......

Wow from t5s that's impressive especially with how small the dudes pots are. Can't of been much bigger that 7-8 litre. Usually bigger pots = bigger fruit..... iv never looked into t5 much at all. Sounds as if the space you have to work with is about the same as mine. If you tag along to my grow youl see the mistakes I make making your future scrog easier :)

You were right about the loops being for watering. They should be a god send in a couple of weeks when the screen fills out

Nice to have you on board how has your grow gone? As the post beneath you said the loops are a hose pipe circut with holes underneeth for ease odlf watering when the screen starts to fill out. I got the tip from another journal I tagged along too

It's gone really well considering it is my first try :) 5 plants in about 8 litre pots. I took clones and have those vegging now. I vegged them under 400 watts MH, and have been flowering now for...about 55-58 days under 400 watt HPS. I Think they have JUST started to fatten a little again so I guess I need to wait about a week and keep checking those trichomes...

Patience is killer...killer!!

That hose idea is wise, I built an 8-litre bucket that hooks to the roof of my grow space - drilled a hole on the bottom edge and attached a hose - simple garden fitting on the end gave me a gravity-fed watering solution. I'll post some pics if you like. I learned about scrog too late and only LSTd these guys a bit to get them wider and not taller..

Looking forward to your progress so I can do something similar for my second grow :)

Neat idea about your watering solution. I love diy cost cutting and try to do as much as I can. I made my own carbon filter a couple year back. A little basic understanding of how things work can save $$$s
Patiance is such a killer. My first grow was 4 x blue cheese. Under 600watt hps. I vegged 21 days (not long enough) and cut them down at least a week early yielding about 3oz which I reakon given another week or a bit more coulda been 5oz.
This grow will be given the best possible chance to achieve its pontential. You should post a few piks of your grow. If not then post some harvest piks there the money shots :)

Looking like I'll be buying another fan tomorrow. Since I switched to all 4 lights from running just 2 the tempreture at the screen is now 90-92 withh th the lights 5 inches off the plants. Id like to get that down to 80-85 so I'm planning one fan at each end of my reflector. They are only 6'' fans about 25 watts so there's no harm in adding another. I can drop the temps 10 degrees by lifting the reflector 5 inches but I want the cfls s close as possibles

Res la ganga......

Wow from t5s that's impressive especially with how small the dudes pots are. Can't of been much bigger that 7-8 litre. Usually bigger pots = bigger fruit..... iv never looked into t5 much at all. Sounds as if the space you have to work with is about the same as mine. If you tag along to my grow youl see the mistakes I make making your future scrog easier :)

You were right about the loops being for watering. They should be a god send in a couple of weeks when the screen fills out

Very innovative watering device! Thanks for letting me stick around.!

Here are the nutes iv bought. Simple A+B veg and a+b bloom by dutch pro. Told its a fairly good range.
Not sure when to add the vegging nutes as iv not got a feeding scedule for this range. I'm thinking maybe day 14 to start or llater day 21
IMG00988-20130419-1001.jpg

What do you guys think of defoliation? Obviously with scrogging its basicly a must. I just read through a pure sativa grow the guys day 65 of flower with 40 days to go his plants been lst'd well and looking good and every single fan leaf has been removed. I thought its a bit extreme but but does look cool

I wouldn't take off all of the fan leaves, thats how plants take in c02 and other things through the air. Like Lurch Farmer said, check out some grow journals and see how others do it.
Munki's pics in this journal shows some informative shots of above and below the canopy. I linked you to day 26 of flower
Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Grow

As for the brown spot. Im not sure what it can be besides the start of heat stress because of the temperature. Don't give nutes for four or five days. I'd wait a little longer If I wanted to diagnose the brown spot.
HAPPY 4/20!!

Back
Top Bottom