Artrix Giveaway & Product Experience Program - Free Vapes Await!

sweet. that was fast. vg & pg or something else? did you get a vape with the carts?
Stright cannabis oil made by cold wash ethanol method < No vape just Carts, going to use my eVic VTwo mini mod box
Hope it works didn't want to add any pg or vg

Got my 510 Drillor Cartridges Fast well packed 5-day delivery. Nothing on the box to connect with cannabis
Had some really clean oil from last year in the freezer but when I took it out it had darkened a lot.
This should be a good test, for thick oil. Will let you know tomorrow, letting it sit for 4 hours as per filling instructions
IMG_5260 510 cart Drillor.JPG
Nice space for a fill needle in them!
So far success. :thumb:First hit wasn't very big, but the second, after coil was warm hit good.
Strong stuff :thedoubletake: having trouble typing. Will keep testing to see if it clogs & if it drains to bottom of cart.
Might take a while being so strong, will be smoking this mostly before bed time.
Thanks again @Artrix
Nice! So that's rosen heated low for a day and let cool and that's all?

Alright all so I bought some goodies in preparation for this fun :) I hope I’m on the right path here so if anyone can help me out.
1. I melt the wax
2. Mix in the thinner/terpenes per bottle direction.
3. Heat until well mixed at 140 degrees
4. Suck into a blunt tip syringe and add to pod/cart.
5. Allow to cool about fifteen minutes and enjoy.
Am I missing something?
How many 1G carts does one usually get out of a gram of wax/shatter using this method?(if anyone else has done it this way here)
@Artrix how many times can your carts and pods be re used? Is there any kind of cleaning in between?

EDCF4860-C013-416B-95A3-F20EAF115269.png

FDB567A4-3011-41C0-95E0-4E3DABF493EC.jpeg

Nice space for a fill needle in them!

Nice! So that's rosen heated low for a day and let cool and that's all?
It is oil made by QWET method no additives
5. Allow to cool about fifteen minutes and enjoy.
Artrix's instructions says let sit 4 hours & they are disposable 1 use

Thank you, Brewster!

@Chasev89 Our 510 cart and pod are not refillable. Additionally, we've included more than one pod with our Fitty battery, allowing you to experiment with different oils in separate pods. Have fun with the DIY process, and we can't wait to read your insightful reviews! If anyone in the program needs more detailed information, feel free to share their email with me.

Happy Vaping Everyone :high-five:

offer is sweet if you're into filling carts or buy them regularly.
lot of work when you're new to the DIY process, really made the dabgo you offer shine.

otherwise you need to make cco / shatter / rosin... dilute it with terpenes or a thinner (like PG and VG) and fill carts.
I am not vaping anything but chemical-free "Fresh Press" from budz! SSgrower

ideally. why not wait and see how it works out for Joe?
AFAIK that's just what's used in the commercial industry here.
there's also a sponsor that carries a diluent and terpenes to add to your carts
(@PeakSupplyCo or @Peak Terpenes) pretty much what Chase ordered above.

This thread may be of relevance.
With proper winterization you won't need to add vg/pg/liquidizer. (Although you may have to slightly heat the cart before vaping to protect the coil from dry hits.

Thank you, Brewster!

@Chasev89 Our 510 cart and pod are not refillable. Additionally, we've included more than one pod with our Fitty battery, allowing you to experiment with different oils in separate pods. Have fun with the DIY process, and we can't wait to read your insightful reviews! If anyone in the program needs more detailed information, feel free to share their email with me.

Happy Vaping Everyone :high-five:
A little sad that the pods and carts are a one time use. I was hoping they would be able to be filled 2-3 times before having to dispose of them. Does Artrix have something like that coming up?
I’ve always hated that the carts sit at the dump after just one time use.

Hit it Joe! :woohoo:
A little sad that the pods and carts are a one time use. I was hoping they would be able to be filled 2-3 times before having to dispose of them. Does Artrix have something like that coming up?
I've tried a few different manufacturers with the same results. These are no different in that respect in my little journey. One great taste run would be great!
Why not disassemble them and throw them in a jar of 100% alcohol to soak until there's enough to go to recycle when there done? Got to be careful in non legal places I suppose.

Hit it Joe! :woohoo:

I've tried a few different manufacturers with the same results. These are no different in that respect in my little journey. One great taste run would be great!
Why not disassemble them and throw them in a jar of 100% alcohol to soak until there's enough to go to recycle when there done? Got to be careful in non legal places I suppose.
For me this will be my first go doing it at home. I’ve never bought empty carts or made my own concentrate for the carts. This is all new to me. A whole new adventure. With all that said I have no experience trying to re use any carts. How much can they break down to be cleaned usually?
I would expect to get maybe two(would love more)good uses out of a cart before I discarded it. One seems like a waste and something I would like to avoid just for the sake of waste from vaping in general.
The really big reason for me to learn all this is because this is my first full winter in U.P Michigan and I’m burning carts like crazy. The cost is adding up. The best deal in town is 10 1 gram carts for $100 ($120 ish after taxes/tip) so if I can find a way to cut that cost I will.(eventually will grow enough to make my own concentrates with a dabpress).

I've not found liquidizer that doesn't contain PG. :hmmmm: The rosin I make is too vicose at room temperature.:hmmmm::) I use the least amount of liquidizer possible, that's why it takes me a few days to make a batch.:) I use a glass, shot glass and 10 second periods of heating in the microwave. :) Cold rosin heated at first as mentioned and stirred with a long tooth pick, adding drops of liquidizer and stirring until the viscosity seems right. :) Then put it up in the dark at room temperature.:) I return to the shot glass later and find that it's hardened back up.:oops: Just stirring it, changes its viscosity. :oops: Anyway, I add a couple of drops and stir it again until it looks right and put it back in the dark. I keep repeating until it's the right viscosity in a cold un-stirred glass. If it's too thick, it will quit hitting with lots of juice left in the cart.:rolleyes: If it's too thin it will leak.:oops::( I make more than one cartridge worth of juice at a time.:)

RedskinnedRhino said: With proper winterization you won't need to add vg/pg/liquidizer. (Although you may have to slightly heat the cart before vaping to protect the coil from dry hits.

That's good to know.:) Most of the time I'm inclined to use a vape cartridge, it's when smoking is not possible or a little stealth is required.😎 Stealth was my main motivator in making carts.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

I've ordered no name cartridges off Amazon, and have refilled both the ones I've tried, with no problem of operation.:)It probably wouldn't do them any good to soak in alcohol.:hmmmm: The solvent action might cause problems.:hmmmm:
I was learning at the time, and for best taste, don't mix fresh juice into a mostly empty cartridge.:hmmmm::) It'll work fine, just won't taste like a new.:rolleyes::) I'd expect the sponsored ones to work too, but the taste not being fresh, might give a new user the wrong impression of the brand. :hmmmm::bong:

For me this will be my first go doing it at home. I’ve never bought empty carts or made my own concentrate for the carts. This is all new to me. A whole new adventure. With all that said I have no experience trying to re use any carts. How much can they break down to be cleaned usually?
I would expect to get maybe two(would love more)good uses out of a cart before I discarded it. One seems like a waste and something I would like to avoid just for the sake of waste from vaping in general.
The really big reason for me to learn all this is because this is my first full winter in U.P Michigan and I’m burning carts like crazy. The cost is adding up. The best deal in town is 10 1 gram carts for $100 ($120 ish after taxes/tip) so if I can find a way to cut that cost I will.(eventually will grow enough to make my own concentrates with a dabpress).
That's a real good price compared to what I remember! That's 10 grams of concentrate! But keep at it. Look around especially at Grampa's oil thread's here. I don't but several of us do make carts all the time from rosen, terps and a thinner of some sort.

Thank you for bringing this up!! While our current vapes, just like others in the market, are non-refillable to maintain optimal vapor quality and overall performance, we appreciate your input. I'll share your feedback with our product team to explore potential upgrades and improvements!!

Cheers :high-five:

So far success. :thumb:First hit wasn't very big, but the second, after coil was warm hit good.
Strong stuff :thedoubletake: having trouble typing. Will keep testing to see if it clogs & if it drains to bottom of cart.
Might take a while being so strong, will be smoking this mostly before bed time.
Thanks again @Artrix
:love:Thank you, Brewster!! Pic looks great, and we're excited about your updated feedback!:yummy:

We've also noticed that some friends here have received our products, and we're thrilled to hear your thoughts and read your reviews!:goof:

To make things even more exciting, we've decided to turn this into a fun little contest. The friend who joins the program and posts a review here with the most likes before April will be our winner! We'll announce the winner and present the reward on 420, which is a full-priced coupon for a pack of every new product on our store for one whole year, including carts, batteries, disposables, pods and dab pens!!!:yahoo:

Feel free to post multiple reviews with each product, whether they include pictures, videos, or just descriptions – everything is welcome! We're looking forward to seeing more friends join us and create honest, high-quality reviews on this thread.

What do you guys think? Ready to join the party???

:party:

:love:Thank you, Brewster!! Pic looks great, and we're excited about your updated feedback!:yummy:

We've also noticed that some friends here have received our products, and we're thrilled to hear your thoughts and read your reviews!:goof:

To make things even more exciting, we've decided to turn this into a fun little contest. The friend who joins the program and posts a review here with the most likes before April will be our winner! We'll announce the winner and present the reward on 420, which is a full-priced coupon for a pack of every new product on our store for one whole year, including carts, batteries, disposables, pods and dab pens!!!:yahoo:

Feel free to post multiple reviews with each product, whether they include pictures, videos, or just descriptions – everything is welcome! We're looking forward to seeing more friends join us and create honest, high-quality reviews on this thread.

What do you guys think? Ready to join the party???

:party:
Very good! That sounds like a fun party!

Back
Top Bottom