Congrats on your harvest Ase! Every one of your plants looked fantastic! I just took my 3 quadlined plants down a week ago!

Bubba Kush- 205.2g (7.32 oz)
Bubba Cheese - 178g (6.35 oz)
White Widow CBD - 118g (4.21 oz)

Total was 501.2g, or 17.9 oz. I am very happy with these numbers!

Can't wait to hear what your tangerine dream weighs in at!

Here's some pics from my harvest (I hope this is okay to post on here. If not, I will delete it.)

Bubba Kush
IMG_20190401_084037784-1382x1843.jpg

Bubba Cheese
IMG_20190401_111739336-1382x1843.jpg

White Widow CBD
IMG_20190401_093951179-1382x1843.jpg

IMG_20190401_210637213-1843x1382.jpg

IMG_20190401_210645964-1843x1382.jpg

IMG_20190403_170931267-1843x1382.jpg

Congrats on your harvest Ase! Every one of your plants looked fantastic! I just took my 3 quadlined plants down a week ago!

Bubba Kush- 205.2g (7.32 oz)
Bubba Cheese - 178g (6.35 oz)
White Widow CBD - 118g (4.21 oz)

Total was 501.2g, or 17.9 oz. I am very happy with these numbers!

Can't wait to hear what your tangerine dream weighs in at!

Here's some pics from my harvest (I hope this is okay to post on here. If not, I will delete it.)

Bubba Kush
IMG_20190401_084037784-1382x1843.jpg

Bubba Cheese
IMG_20190401_111739336-1382x1843.jpg

White Widow CBD
IMG_20190401_093951179-1382x1843.jpg

IMG_20190401_210637213-1843x1382.jpg

IMG_20190401_210645964-1843x1382.jpg

IMG_20190403_170931267-1843x1382.jpg
Anything about quadlining is always welcome here! That is an awesome harvest! Glad you enjoyed the training method. The White Widow CBD looks amazing.

Day 63 Flower Tangerine Dream, Multi-Strain Final Numbers

Let's start with the Multi-Strain and wrap it all up. Today I chopped up all the GSC as it was dry and did the final weigh in. 220 grams for this one and it is my single largest harvest of a plant ever. Only to remain that way for 2-3 more weeks because of the Tangerine Dream but I think it will stay as my largest plant grown in a 3 gallon pot for a while. The smell was sweet and floraly.

I rarely take pictures of the colas dried up but these were unreal.

Very happy with this Multi-Strain grow overall. I think the Double Berry is the best quality stuff I have ever grown. The GSC was my best yield ever and the DTF and Purple Trainwreck would have been top plants in any other of my grows so I am very happy.

Final Numbers
Double Berry - 92 Grams
Purple Trainwreck - 116 Grams
Durban ThunderFuck - 141 Grams
Girl Scout Cookies - 220 grams

Total yield in a 4x4' tent for a total of 16 weeks is 569 grams. Pretty stoked!

Now onto the lone soldier left in my grow area. The Tangerine Dream is smelling more of the Dream side of things and less of the Tangerine but it still is an incredible smell. Last week it was predominantly orange smelling but now its about half and half. They are two of my favorite smells in all of growing. She is beginning to look like a blooming onion from Outback Steakhouse. The trichs were a little more cloudy today so I'm thinking one more week of feed and then a few days to flush. I've used all my jars for the other grow so I need to go get at least one more pack of the tall mason jars. I might need two more packs.

Awesome man, looking super tasty and dank as always homie!
:passitleft:

Thanks for stopping by old homie! Pretty crazy to think that in 6-7 weeks we both will have been on this website for 3 whole years! Look how far we've come ;)!
3 friggin years.... it’s flew by I’ll tell ya that! So much failure in that time that has taught me so much I wouldn’t trade it for nothin. Wonder where we will be in another 3 lol

I don’t know if you saw or not but I’m probably gonna end up staying in Colorado here so you’ll have to hit me up if you ever do make it out this way and we will smoke down!

Day 72 Flower Tangerine Dream

This is officially the last day of nutes for this girl. Water and molasses will be for the last 4 days and then I plan to harvest on Friday. Should start to see a lot of fading from here on out on the fan leaves. Already seeing it happen due to weening down the nutrients. Everything looks to be going as planned. Not looking forward to trimming her at all!

Haha there should be a kind of rule on this forum that would be that if someone has grown a wonderful monster, he gets help trimming by other members! If I was in your country I would have loved to help you and see that beauty in real! Wonderful as usual

Haha there should be a kind of rule on this forum that would be that if someone has grown a wonderful monster, he gets help trimming by other members! If I was in your country I would have loved to help you and see that beauty in real! Wonderful as usual

I'd give everyone who helps a full cola to take home as well. I like the way you think Flash!

On my way!
Hah! Can you be here tonight? Lol... Just found out my new landlord (landlady?) will be here this weekend to inspect the house. She was the wife of my landlord that passed so even though I think she will be cool with me growing (like her husband was) I want everything down to make sure. So I am pulling this massive beast tonight! I've already spent a few hours on her and definitely have a few more to go. I just need to get her chopped and drying asap! Exactly what I wanted to do after working 23 of the last 32 hours :eye-roll:. I know I'll be happy once it's all over.

Actually good timing for the inspection then.....sorta! They can come look while there is nothing going!
Yeah next weekend would have been perfect instead of this one but really it's just a few days before planned. Trichs are mainly cloudy with a little clear so she is ready but I would have liked to have let her go just a few more days because I knew how much work I was going to be doing with my job early in the week! Oh well. I do think they will be just fine with me growing as it's a pretty chill family but you just never know. I'll be bringing it up during the inspection. If they say no then looks like I'll be on a break for a little while until I purchase my own house.

But yes, relatively a great time for them to be coming down here. First time in a few years I've had zero plants going at all but I've got lots of jars so I'll be good for a while with the Multi-Strain and this Tangerine Dream.

Bloody lovely mate, I have run Tangerine dream from Barneys Farm, a few times and thats one of the best I have seen.
Well done, trim hard, relax and enjoy.

Tangerine Dream Harvest Day

Well here we are! The last day of anything growing for this journal is now in the books. I will do a harvest report on her when she is dry and then I'll shut this journal down. I plan on actually starting two new journals. One of those journals will be a thread for all quadliners who need to ask questions or look for advice. The beginning of that journal will be a really long post on how to quadline, step by step, the whole way through so it's nice an condensed. This way it is easy for a new person trying it to find all the information in one post. I am aiming to try and make that happen next week or the week after so hopefully all of you join that. Quadsquad OGs will all be there along with myself but really I want it to be a place where anyone who quadlines can post pictures and show off what they or doing as well as ask questions. The other journal will be my quadlining Autos journal if I'm allowed to continue growing by the landlord.

This Tangerine Dream has been one hell of a plant. I grew a Chemdawg plant that blew my socks off in a 3 gallon but I never really thought I'd try to do a huge plant like this. Honestly since I had never tried it I wasn't sure if a quadline would hold up for a plant this size and none of the colas were falling over on this girl. The quadline structure is so strong whether it is a smaller plant or a monster. The colas ended up all being nice sized and all of them got plenty of light. No mold happened and airflow was great the whole time, even with all the foliage this beast produced. I feel very proud of this girl and I feel like I finally deserve to be in the same breath of some of the big names on this forum. I've come up with a training method that produces some great plants and I just never thought I could get there when I first started growing or that any of this would happen. It just shows everyone that you can start as a complete novice and in a couple years end up growing plants like this Tangerine Dream. The best part is I learned everything from 420 Magazine so you don't have to go any further than this website to get to that level!

With having to rush taking down this girl I tried to do the best I could taking pictures. I had originally planned to have my brother come with his nice camera and take a few but it is what it is. I can't wait to see the final numbers as I truly think they are going to be really good. The smell of this girl is so good, like a sweet piney orange smell with some floral notes. I can't wait to jar her up and get that condensed smell but the whole house just smells like this and I think it will for a couple of days. She's frosty and I couldn't ask for anything more out of this plant. She may go down as the best plant I have every grown for a long, long time.

Before pics, sorry my lighting just stinks where I grow and didn't have time to setup more lights.
Cola trimmed up.

Top view.

Back
Top Bottom