Auto Topping LED Grow

Thought id share with u all my 3 autoxtremes ladies under 600hps in my hps grow in my sig;) same age as automazar.8 weeks old.these ladies are monsters and bang on track.in top health;)let the buds begin;) i do enjoy hps. My roots;) autoxtreme;)
20160414_213254.JPG
20160414_213321.JPG
20160414_213409.JPG
20160414_213447.JPG
20160414_213348.JPG
20160414_213509.JPG
20160414_213534.JPG
DSC_15196.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

Hi Beast. I can't wait to see your girls bulking, they will be really big girls for sure :) I was a lurker of this thread and some others of yours and I've learned so much from them. I've just completed my first grow and posted a few days ago and tried to process what I've learned last 6 months by reading. I am actually quite happy with the results and planning on my next grows. Ordered many autos and fems which you can find as a list at the end my journal. Your suggestions would be great on which one/ones to top. I am beware of many effects on this decission but I think it is still possible to make a comparison among strains. I want to give it a try both for security reasons and curiosity. Your opinion is much appriciated and welcome anytime to check my journal and list. Thank you for all your shares and hope you get the rewards of your patience :) Have a great day Beast.

Kushtie thanks alot mate i think u and dutch passion beans would be a great pair.as u do grow monsters mate.be good to see.;) happy growing every1;)

That's the problem mate......I've barely got room for smaller autos and the DP ones look like they should get massive if let off the leash in NFT. My light height maxes out at about 160cm and my NFT systems are 20cm of that so I've only got a metre or so for plant height.

U could do 2 plants top and lst keep em low riders spread them out big plants equals huge colas.are u game kushtie mate;) lol

One day mate, one day ;)

Quite a few of the DP autos look like one plant in NFT would be enough for one 600W and at the moment I think I've seen a couple of my plants that had magnesium deficiencies at peak growth then didn't get as fat as I would have liked in flower so was thinking I would try growing the same strain again but with added cal/mag to see if I can get past that.

Kushtie well when ur ready mate give me an inbox and il have u sorted out.for sure;) and i hope u over come ur last problem im sure ul do just fine;) best of luck mate;)

Still needing some help on soil choice guys. Hope you dont mind me posting pics here beast. Need to get soil in soon and out to the chosen sites.
When I grow out doors I use something called Mel's Mix. This is 1 part compost, perlite or vermiculite, and peat by volume. This mixture has always brought me great sucess in my outdoor veggie garden. Here is a little excerpt about this mix. It's important to have a variety of composts to ensure proper nutrition.

The square foot gardening soil mix created by Mel Bartholomew (known as Mel's Mix) contains 1/3 compost, 1/3 peat moss and 1/3 vermiculite, measured by volume.

Of the three components in the soil mix, compost is the most important one. It is the only component that provides the plants with the nutrients they need to grow. Peat moss and vermiculite are in the mix to make the soil more friable (broken up easily) and for water retention. Mel recommends getting five different types of compost for your soil mix.

Back
Top Bottom