Auto Topping LED Grow

Thought id share with u all my 3 autoxtremes ladies under 600hps in my hps grow in my sig;) same age as automazar.8 weeks old.these ladies are monsters and bang on track.in top health;)let the buds begin;) i do enjoy hps. My roots;) autoxtreme;)
20160414_213254.JPG
20160414_213321.JPG
20160414_213409.JPG
20160414_213447.JPG
20160414_213348.JPG
20160414_213509.JPG
20160414_213534.JPG
DSC_15196.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)
I have been wanting some of these seeds for awhile...DP is such a great breeder...You are the man Beast:bravo:

Weedman great work mate looking very well buds on the way mate.just buy a decent phone mate all i use for pics.cameras on phones in this day in age are as good as the real thing;)

Also weedman just order some mate dutch passion beans are the best auto genetics about by far.monster plants.will not disapoint;) i love dutch passion;) and i think they got a few offers on mate buy a few get some free;)

Get my new beans today - russian rocket fuel. Also getting 4 free beans - bubba kush auto, lost coast hashplant and 2 x himalaya orange diesel. Only thing is the last 2 on that list are photos yet kushtie is growing the HOD and says they are autos. He got it on 20/4 and it looking big and strong but am confused. How does a plant that is advertised as being a photo grow as an auto? Kushtie grows autos as they do great in NFT and it a quicker turnaround. I dont think he has the space for photos unless he tops and lst's them. Would like to pop the free beans but would need another plot for them. Besides doing 19 autos in one go is a bit much. Even 16 is pushing it a bit but hoping for a bumper crop.

I agree with you nutty. Looking at them constantly it just seems to take forever. Am lucky that during the course of my grow i will be out every 2 weeks, perhaps 10 days if the weather is hot but the soil up there retains moisture quite well so water shouldnt be an issue. Every visit should provide me with some new pics and to notice a big difference. Just hoping my plans to keep deer away work well.

Get my new beans today - russian rocket fuel. Also getting 4 free beans - bubba kush auto, lost coast hashplant and 2 x himalaya orange diesel. Only thing is the last 2 on that list are photos yet kushtie is growing the HOD and says they are autos. He got it on 20/4 and it looking big and strong but am confused. How does a plant that is advertised as being a photo grow as an auto? Kushtie grows autos as they do great in NFT and it a quicker turnaround. I dont think he has the space for photos unless he tops and lst's them. Would like to pop the free beans but would need another plot for them. Besides doing 19 autos in one go is a bit much. Even 16 is pushing it a bit but hoping for a bumper crop.

Running autos was more about avoiding low yields due to low temps when my light is off.....and I think it's paid off:lot-o-toke:

Time wise I don't think I've found much difference between autos and photos grown from seed as veg time in NFT is minimal anyway.....growing photos from clones was quicker but I don't have any where to keep mother plants and not sure I want to grow the same strain all the time anyway.

If HOD is advertised as a photo I suspect it's a mistake if it's the new ShortStuff strain.

It advertised on att*tude as a photo but on short stuff seeds website it says it an auto. May actually sprout them as well and plant elsewhere. My 3 plots are fairly close together so if 1 gets found it likely the other 2 will get found too. Am lucky that all plants should be finished within approx 90 days with 30 of those being indoor so leaving them outside for approx 8 weeks. A two weekly visit will mean 4 or 5 trips only till harvest.

It good that you grow different strains as the same strain would get boring after a while even if it was the best stuff ever!

Ps - beans did arrive today. The lost coast hashplant by humboldt is a no-go. It a photo plant and outdoors can grow up to 3.5m high. That would stick out like a sore thumb and could you imagine trying to chop that beast down? No chance. Smaller plants is a bit easier.

Good day all auto update time first. The 2 young ones 2 weeks old today and thc bomb autos 5 weeks old today.anf auto nightqueen is 6 weeks old today.all very happy.
20160420_142935.JPG
. Then we have auto brooklyn sunrise 8 weeks old today;) budding well smells amazing;)
20160420_143007.JPG
20160420_143034.JPG
20160420_143054.JPG
. Then we have automazar 9 weeks old today.she is a heavy feeder as u can see sucking the life out of the leafs so more feed has been needes for this beauty;)
20160420_143128.JPG
20160420_143156.JPG
and this will be the last of these plants all together as family shots.as is getting abit crowded.so the thc bombs and the 2 young ones will be moved to another indoor location to complete life under a new 600 hps grow light.all to be revealed.family shots;)
20160420_143218.JPG
20160420_143237.JPG
20160420_143257.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Those buds on the super-cropped branches of the auto mazar are looking fantastic. Beefing up nicely and obviously will yield more than if left to grow straight up. Good job.

Am hoping this weather we have today continues througj june and july. If so then will have a bumper crop from my autos. Been out with my pal and have made decisions about the growing sites. Made some changes but all looks good. No prying eyes can spot them from a distance, no human traffic and hopefully the deer will steer clear too. Would be happy with an oz per plant, 2 oz will be mega and if we get 3oz then that would be super cool and a dream! Just praying for lots of sun and keeping the deer at bay.

Well 140 pages took a few days lol good read. Can I ask the dry tallies on auto and sonic extremes? Looking at your mazar I wish I would have bought less of them but the buy one get another hooked me. Would you do anything different with the plants early to control stretch? That plant just keeps on thriving! I wonder if it could be topped later like when the 5th node shows top at the third like a true mainline then striped below the 3rd and topped again too much ? Or super crop the works pre flower I can't wait to see how and when it finishes.

Regards And thanks for allowing us to observe your perpetual auto garden.

Well 140 pages took a few days lol good read. Can I ask the dry tallies on auto and sonic extremes? Looking at your mazar I wish I would have bought less of them but the buy one get another hooked me. Would you do anything different with the plants early to control stretch? That plant just keeps on thriving! I wonder if it could be topped later like when the 5th node shows top at the third like a true mainline then striped below the 3rd and topped again too much ? Or super crop the works pre flower I can't wait to see how and when it finishes.

Regards And thanks for allowing us to observe your perpetual auto garden.

Back
Top Bottom