Auto Topping LED Grow

Depri reading every page respect mate;) and dry weights of sonic xtreme was 5 oz dry. and auto xtreme 4 oz. So 9 oz in total not to bad.and i could of easily kept mazar lower if knew what was to come.she was topped at 3rd node and left to grow.then supercropped when hit the lights.id say top at 3rd node and lst then u could top again just before preflower this plant would handle it easy and keep her getting out of hand.best of luck dude;)

Not gna be perpetual much longer.when these 3 plants are done what are in there now pics to show later.as 3 plants have already been moved to complete life under a 600 hps..then im gna take the led tent set up down and then relocate the grow to another indoor location.with a 600 hps tent set up for u all to watch.dutch passion auto beans for this grow also.all be revealed as time goes on.happy growing every1;)

You did well with those lights Epic examples of healthy plants Rep . So hands Down hps is your future? what genetics was it that you pulled the 12 oz from two plants 6 each? it was earlier in the thread. Should have taken notes lol.

No hps and led,s are both my future;) just gota sort shit so can run both at same time.but takes time and money;) for 2 tent set ups 1 led 1 hps;). And the 6 0z plants were dutch passion auto ultimate;)

Skipped myself back up to date beasty boy. Do you ever grow a bad looking flower?
Got a question for you outdoor folks, I own some land that we keep six semi wild horses on. I was planning on sticking some autos on the side of the valley in the middle. Its not overlooked and has no public right of way. No person other than me, the wife and a friend who helps with the horses and my girls when I'm away, should visit the location. (The odd lost rambler maybe as there is a right of way that runs alongside) It is however visited by rabbits, deer and of course the horses.
Is there any way to keep the wildlife at bay without spending a ton of cash on building something? How do you all cope with the local animals?

Good day all sorry for late wednesday update.busy day yesterday.but these pics were snapped yesterday.i have 3 plants remaining in the led tent when they are done. il start all over again from scratch.;) fresh beginnings lol;) so here we have auto nightqueen she hasnt grown very tall this plant has been left to grow untouched no topping no training.
20160424_140442.JPG
20160424_140459.JPG
. Then we have auto brooklyn sunrise.been topped light lst and mainlined;) smells great;)
20160424_140514.JPG
20160424_140535.JPG
and automazar i think her buds are gona be small but very tight and dense.im thinking u get a few diffrent phenos with this 1 similar to think diffrent auto.some grow huge buds some grow small but super solid buds either way all adds up;) she is still busy trying to suck all life out of her leaves so heavy feeding been continued.
20160424_140555.JPG
20160424_140612.JPG
. And group shots;)
20160424_140632.JPG
20160424_140650.JPG
20160424_140731.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

Welcome amazing mate good to see ya.as for outdoors mate something i never care to challenge.wildlife is always a risk my friend aswell the weather.i wish u the best of luck mate.good job;)

That Mazar reminds me of the Dark Devil Auto I grew recently.....had some stretchy bits that got bent into a similar shape although your Mazar looks significantly bigger:goodjob:

A photo period Mazar is the reason I got my 600W....it was a cracking smoke but it was tight wee ping pong ball sized buds.

Look on the bright side.....nugs that fit in a tin and are portable. Dunno about you but I tend to run out of those before I get to the buds too big to fit in my tin ;)

Skipped myself back up to date beasty boy. Do you ever grow a bad looking flower?
Got a question for you outdoor folks, I own some land that we keep six semi wild horses on. I was planning on sticking some autos on the side of the valley in the middle. Its not overlooked and has no public right of way. No person other than me, the wife and a friend who helps with the horses and my girls when I'm away, should visit the location. (The odd lost rambler maybe as there is a right of way that runs alongside) It is however visited by rabbits, deer and of course the horses.
Is there any way to keep the wildlife at bay without spending a ton of cash on building something? How do you all cope with the local animals?

Rabbits are easy to keep at bay. Put some chicken wire or large plastic meshing round the base up to 1/2m high, possibly less will do. Deer is a problem i have yet to combat. This year an trying netting over the plants supported by bamboo canes and around the perimeter too. Also gonna use human pee around the sites (save it up in a bottle). Finally eggs mixed with water. Pour around the sites. Triple barrier of protection. Just dont forget about slugs, they can destroy a crop rapidly.

Sorry for the lack of activity of apearance this week folks.been very hectic.and busy.preparing to move house and shift grows from place to place.but will soon be sorted.happy growing every1;)

All will soon be sorted puregreen mate and thanks. but nearly there. Gna have a led tent set up this 1 u see now.plus a 600hps tent set up.all payed for. Just waiting on deliveries.good times.good adventures ahead;)

Good day all wednesday here in uk. update time.first we have auto nightqueen 7 weeks old today;)
20160427_225045.JPG
20160427_225059.JPG
then we have auto brooklyn sunrise 9 weeks old today;)2 week flush now for this lady;)
20160427_225119.JPG
20160427_225134.JPG
. Then we have automazar 10 weeks old today also starts her 2 week flush today;)
20160427_225149.JPG
20160427_225202.JPG
and plants loving life.so very happy.group shots.
20160427_225219.JPG
20160427_225235.JPG
20160427_225254.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

Glasgrow there at another location mate i have a tent on the way for them. Trying my best get it all sorted fast.but in about a week u will see all plants hapoy and cosy all in tents.all to be revealed.il.snap pics of the bombs later today and the others and update.happy growing every1;)

Hey Beast,
I started two DP Auto Mazar in Biobizz light with nothing but distilled water and a little Voodoo added to stimulate the roots. They came up quickly but the first true leaves got just a leave tip of nutrient burn. Did you notice this when you started yours? I have 3 sets of true leaves on there now but only the oldest set has the burned tips. I also have 4 other strains going that are not showing any nutrient burn.

I was actually surprised when I tested the runoff water from these pots of Biobizz Light. The PPM is around 1200 with just zero ppm distilled water being used. If that's the light formula I would hate to see the heavy formula.

Back
Top Bottom