Autoflower Grow Journal - HPS/LED 760 Watts

Ok thanks !!

Setup :
Lights: 2-300 watt Marshydro led (old model)
400 watt hps (cooltube)

Soil: Fox farms
Nutes : Whole Fox Farms Line Up , every nute they make
Tent:4 x 2x5 grow tent

Im trying to figure out to load pics

Sugar Black Rose from Delicious Seeds it was a freebie. I also hv some Budda seeds autos on the way . I gt a 10 pack .

Ok there we go, but i will tell u what these leds hv been a good help to my tent . I can say my plants hv become more frosty as ever . They were worth the money , but i hv flowered under just the 2- 300 watt led by their self . Which was actually 360 true watts on both panels . They came close to the 400 watt hps bt not their , but the led plants had the most frost .

But sorry for going on and on !! This is pretty much my setup , i hv 3 more autos on the way into the tent . But the r in my vegg box getting bigger under cfls .......

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

This is my 12/12 box for my photo plants its a 1 plant box , i usually scrog the box . 1-135 watt led ufo , 1-150 watt hps. It is 2x2x5 wood box it was my first grow box i built lol. Its like 6 years old and still kicking and spitting out monster grows . I get 3 to 4 oz in that box well thats a monster grow for me . Since most of the medicine is for my wife any way , she has a hard time sleeping at night .

. And i love it so much will never gt rid of it good times lol. I want this box buried with me lol !!!! Hope im nt posting to much , just tryna kind of let everyone now what i gt going . I hv been growing for a while but , thus is my first journals . A lot of photo plants , but probaly more autos . I started with autos tho ,

Well today is update time
CAM012051.jpg
CAM012061.jpg
Sugar Black Rose auto at day 24 . She is loving the led / hps combo together . She gt her first feed using fox farms ,Big bloom ,Grow Big , Open Sesame , Humbolts Roots .

She showed pistils at day 19 . Doing good right now

CAM012071.jpg

Apic of the whole tent with all her sisters , i gt a hempy bucket in the bk im going to try out . Its a Auto Haze , 2 Auto Budda seeds from a 10 pk in their to one is in the hempy bucket in the bk .

Im nt getting much feedbk , but ima keep the journal going lol . Somebody will chime in soon , Or maybe someone can gt something out of this journal thats useful .

Hope im nt posting to much , just tryna kind of let everyone now what i gt going . I hv been growing for a while but , thus is my first journals . A lot of photo plants , but probaly more autos . I started with autos tho ,

I don't think you can post too many photos, the more the merrier. You'll probably get more comments as time goes by and the plants get bigger. You don't seem to be having any problems so far and problems bring out the experienced growers to lend a hand.

Ok cool thanks , ya its not to much excitment going on in the beginning lol . But its good to see some body is out there lol.

CAM01217.jpg
auto haze 21 days
CAM01219.jpg
budda seeds from 10 pack assorted seeds
CAM01220.jpg
budda seeds from 10 pk assorted seeds first hempy bucket attempt

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom