Bapple's 2017 Outdoor Shenanigans

And UltraDawg Chem is next off....

image19125.jpeg

Subbed! I'll be doing some Outdoor GDP as well! Just transplanted her yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome GaBoy :welcome:

My GDP seed is not up yet but I live in hope......

Look forward to watching your GDP do her thing.

Still no sign of the ASD, GDP or AUC :-( I put a Purple Kush in water and it's now been planted as I am not optimistic the slow seeds will pop.

The HSO Green Crack and UltraDawg are at day 3 and 4 but I'm going to call it day 3 for both of them to make it easier for me.

Photos are not great as I took them with the plants in the CFL thingies tray.

Green Crack

image19128.jpeg

UltraDawg Chem

image19127.jpeg

Made some Biochar

image19129.jpeg

I am going away for a bit so will not do an update until early February when I return

Hello :420:

So, was away for a few more days than planned and all 3 girls had grown into the light, they all have some scorch marks, but only the UDC looks really pissed about it - but I'm sure she'll be fine.

The UDC and the GC are at day 18 and the PK is at day 13 but there isn't that much difference in how they look.

image19160.jpeg

Hope everyone is tickity boo :ciao::allgood::battingeyelashes:

:passitleft: hey bapple, hope your well..

Day temps here are finally nudging their way up but night temps are still fairly low. I will check last years journal to remind myself when I turfed out last years Spring grow, but it's been overcast and cool and I have not even started putting them out during the day to harden them off. It will probably be at least another couple of weeks under the lights.

I am keeping the lights really close as I don't want any stretching at this point and I want lots of side branching.

image19181.jpeg
image19182.jpeg

Green Crack doing her thing.

image19183.jpeg

When they were transplanted into pots they were all given 1ml/ltr Plagron Power Roots and 2ml/ltr BioBizz Fishmix. The pots have not dried out since then and they have had neither water nor food for over 14 days.

Hope everyone is having a good week :Namaste::420:

Hey Spart! :high-five:

No I don't decarb (absolutely paranoid about the smell) And now that I have found a delivery system that suits me (hot chocolate) I never have to think about decarbing again.

Having said that five minutes cooking with my butter on low heat seems to decarb it just fine....I'm also convinced that my butter lasted so long in the freezer (14 months) because the thc was not activated yet, but what do I know :rofl::hug::ganjamon:

Grizzlet is a big school girl now.. her backpack is 3/4 the size of her..

Pots especially the Green Crack finally felt light enough, so fed Plagron Power Roots at 1ml/litre and BioBizz Fishmix at 2ml/ltr.

Someone needs to call the sun fairy.....it has been raining almost continuously since mid January.....me no likey.

:420::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom