Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

The cola tops of that Purple Runtz is very pretty. Love to see some closeups!
Thanks Stunger. I'll try and take some nice clear bud shots later today. I am calling the color purple, when its actually turning pink now. Its another water day, so will need to take most out and can take better pics. The tall plants need another defoil of the mid section, hopefully the last.
Your tent is amazing. Each strain looks so different and beautiful in its own right :)

Well done la Rue :)
:)

Thanks Stunger. I'll try and take some nice clear bud shots later today. I am calling the color purple, when its actually turning pink now. Its another water day, so will need to take most out and can take better pics. The tall plants need another defoil of the mid section, hopefully the last.

:)
Cheers stinker I did note it was verging on pink colouration, it really looks quite pretty, must be even more so close up! haha.

The cola tops of that Purple Runtz is very pretty. Love to see some closeups!
Took a few more of the Runtz now, no time later today. Will get some clear bud shots before harvest. Busy day.

P1010687.JPG

P1010689.JPG

P1010692.JPG

P1010698.JPG

Beautiful!
Thank you,Stone.
You know I love your garden, Stink. Congrats on the much deserved and soon to be harvest buddy

Thanks, Krissi. I love your gardens, full tents! :)
Looking stanky Stinker! Enjoy the harvest.

NTH
Thank you, NTH. Stanky and sticky. :cool:
Looking really good stinker! Those buds are looking delicious.
:Namaste:, Xmas. Love the name! Thanks for stopping by.
-----------

The purple/pink Runtz might come out tomorrow. I'm hoping so, I need the room. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_1482.JPG

IMG_1483.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG

I recently won a Mars FC 3000 in a drawing here. As part of the win, I agreed to feature the light in a journal. This is that journal.
Barneys Farm are 420.Magazine Sponsors. Pairing the two for this grow should produce some :circle-of-love:.

The lighting: I am impressed with the FC 3000 specifications and look forward to seeing what we can do. The light is being sent from China; until it arrives I will be using my Mars, TS 1000
The specs on the FC 3000 show that the Commercial flower footprint is 60 cm and the Personal footprint is 90 cm. We should see great results in my 70 x 70 cm (27”x 27”).

The Genetics: All Barney's Farm. We start with the RUNTZ MUFFIN™ a strain I have wanted to grow out for awhile. We also have a couple of the newer releases. A LEMON TREE™ and the MIMOSA X ORANGE PUNCH™. With these new genetics we have a tasty trio from Barney’s Farm.

The Medium: I use local organic soil that I amend with worm castings, glacial rock dust, and pearlite. I regularly up-pot until I get to a final 5 gal grow bag, therefore I don't need much as far as added nutrients in veg. I will continue with my usual 3 part bottled nutrients for later veg and flowering. Someday soon I hope to be in hydro indoors and a living soil outdoors.

The Grower: Me, a mostly retired 61 year old socially awkward male. This will be my 3rd indoor grow and 2nd, photo-period indoor grow. As a teen, I grew a few outdoor gorilla grows in the SFV, CA. This was the 1970’s. I stopped smoking for awhile in my mid 20’s and started again in my early 50’s. I love it! Always did.

The Grow: It’s early, there’s not much to show yet. After being sandwiched between wet paper towels, all three were showing tails at 30 hours, I then moved them to soil. Overnight, the Lemon Tree (LT) and The Mimosa (MXOP) broke soil. I’m confident the Runtz (RM) will show herself by tonight.
I’m thinking we should see some fine cannabis from this grow with this light and these genetics. There's not much to see yet, so I included a shot of my outdoor Barney’s Farm, Dos Si Dos 33.

I would be grateful to anyone that wants to follow along. I’m not comfortable tagging anyone. If I were to do so, it would show how few people I actually interact with here. I’m hoping with this grow I can change that and I learn to be more interactive with others.

Happy grows :peace:

DSC01100.JPG

DSC01106.JPG

DSC01107.JPG

DSC01103.JPG
Killer view you got there. Blast one for us and enjoy a sunset .

Love the pink. She looks like another good one to enter in the Plant of the Month contest. :love:

Keep them pics coming , AWESOME!
Thanks West. Here are a few more.
Playing with your camera my ARSE! You’re showing off as you should be! Holy Smoke!
Caught me.
Killer view you got there. Blast one for us and enjoy a sunset .
Thank you, Swampdawg. Its getting warmer now, smoked a fatty outside yesterday. :)
Love the pink. She looks like another good one to enter in the Plant of the Month contest. :love:
The pink is a new one for me, I like it too. Thank you. :green_heart:
----------------

Oh My! :green_heart: Such beauty!

Thank you, Stone. :)

That is such a lovely plant! :green_heart:
Thank you, GDB. :woohoo:

P1020043.JPG

P1020056.JPG

P1020065.JPG

P1020066.JPG

P1020067.JPG

Back