Bassbongs CatAttack, BS1 and Blueberry Kush

Hi BassBong, that should help even out the light. And it breaks up the trimming into smaller bites as well. Good luck, you're getting close.

Some fat leaves on surf candy.:thumb:

LOL - "I don't want to hurt you - I only want to smoke you."

+Reps - all looking good. Patience - I bet you see lots more growth before amber tris.

Did a snip of a branch to start drying. Got to much to do today. Thinking of fishing soon. Another couple weeks and my saltwater buddies will be roaming the flats. Heres a bass and some buds from a local lake.

Bass love ambushing from the weeds.
100_6276_2450x1633_.jpg

100_6276_2450x1633_.jpg

wow, nice fish....but the plants are great....they look super....i do some of the girls one bud at a time...others finish all at once....seems to work for us....lavendar...great job, +reps:cheer::cheer:

Got to snip 3 branches today. Watered and fed depending on plant. 3 Older ladies are very close. Don't know what I did but it looks like got a bunch of seeds going on. Being I don't have clones of Cat Attack I hope some will be viable. The youngest clones and newest seeding "Surf Candy" are doing fine. Bought a scale and a grinder today, collected a bunch of kief from some older dried leaves and the bud I'm smoking. Heres the latest pics.

This ones still got weeks to go.
100_6279.JPG

Got some cool blue/purple in the leaves
100_6280.JPG

100_6281.JPG

100_6282.JPG

100_6284.JPG

100_6286.JPG

100_6287.JPG

Gotta watch something while your trimming.
100_6288.JPG

100_6289.JPG

100_6290.JPG

Ended up cuttin the buds off the branch of the middle one as I was curious as to wet weight vs dry. Wet weight of the bud was 32.6grams.
100_6291.JPG

100_6292.JPG

100_6294.JPG

100_6295.JPG

100_6296.JPG

100_6298.JPG

100_6299.JPG

100_6300.JPG

100_6301.JPG

100_63011.JPG

100_6302.JPG

100_6303.JPG

100_6309.JPG

100_6310.JPG

That's it for now. I'm really digging the colors of cat attack hope it smokes as good as it looks.

wow, nice fish....but the plants are great....they look super....i do some of the girls one bud at a time...others finish all at once....seems to work for us....lavendar...great job, +reps:cheer::cheer:

Thanks for peeking in. and for your kind words.

Very nice plants and buds. Looking amazing and am sure those buds are going to knock your sock off. Great job....

The bass is 20.5" and 4lbs. For scale.

OK! BASSBONG, now I get the name...lol:cool: You're a man after my own heart.

I see you have your boat ready, I still need to get all the paperwork transfered to my name and clean it up.. I just inherited the boat from my old fishing buddy.. RIP

I don't have anyone to fish with around here, I pretty much keep to myself. Been living in the area since 4-06. I come from Orlando Florida before that and N.J. before that.. California is my home state..

Congrats on the great looking buds and why not try to fit another 10 plants in there while your at it....lol

Great job and GREEN STICKY THUMBS UP PARTNER!

OK! BASSBONG, now I get the name...lol:cool: You're a man after my own heart.

I see you have your boat ready, I still need to get all the paperwork transfered to my name and clean it up.. I just inherited the boat from my old fishing buddy.. RIP

I don't have anyone to fish with around here, I pretty much keep to myself. Been living in the area since 4-06. I come from Orlando Florida before that and N.J. before that.. California is my home state..

Congrats on the great looking buds and why not try to fit another 10 plants in there while your at it....lol

Great job and GREEN STICKY THUMBS UP PARTNER!

You do now. I'll buckle down and get my out of state license and show you some great waters and you gotta come down for the saltwater.

I think if I go with smaller pots I'm gonna get another 1 or 2 going in a week or 2, want to be constantly harvesting. Plus the 5 gal buckets are killing my back.

Thanks for the comments.

Harvested my Scawny plant. Took 2 more clones. Will try to get more plants into the flower chamber in the nextweek or so.

Hi BassBong great job. Some really nice clumps of cola there brother. Colors are cool on that fat fan leaf, and on those fat buds.
You're gonna pull a good pile of bud. Well done.:thumb:

That's scrawny? I hate to hear what you'd think about mine...lol Hey, what's with Dain? I havn't seen anything lately.. hope he's doing OK.

I'll be saving my beer cans so I can get my fishing license all squared away and a new ball for my truck, I have never hauled a boat before hope this truck can handle it..

That's scrawny? I hate to hear what you'd think about mine...lol Hey, what's with Dain? I havn't seen anything lately.. hope he's doing OK.

I'll be saving my beer cans so I can get my fishing license all squared away and a new ball for my truck, I have never hauled a boat before hope this truck can handle it..

I don't know where he is at. Good news for me is I heard the license I need for by you went from $80 to $55. Guys in my club were pissed. LOL now I'll get mine.

I would practice backing up somewhere before you get to the ramp. My boat gets towed with a 6 cylinder Explorer no problem.

The plant did seem scrawny lots of buds but not very dense. They were packing about 30% amber tris and I needed to make room for the rotation. I took some bud a few weeks ago before my scope all pistils had changed but all tris were clear.. So I don't know what the total would have been. I weighed the bud wet curious as to how much weight it loses. Wet weight is 109.8Grams or 3.92 oz

Might be harvesting again maybe sat or sun. Gotta take another peak.

I don't know where he is at. Good news for me is I heard the license I need for by you went from $80 to $55. Guys in my club were pissed. LOL now I'll get mine.

I would practice backing up somewhere before you get to the ramp. My boat gets towed with a 6 cylinder Explorer no problem.

The plant did seem scrawny lots of buds but not very dense. They were packing about 30% amber tris and I needed to make room for the rotation. I took some bud a few weeks ago before my scope all pistils had changed but all tris were clear.. So I don't know what the total would have been. I weighed the bud wet curious as to how much weight it loses. Wet weight is 109.8Grams or 3.92 oz

Might be harvesting again maybe sat or sun. Gotta take another peak.

Hey there BassBong, the transom on this boat may be too low for candlewood.. MR. X. who left me the boat told me of a day when he would have been under water if it weren't for his pump.

I have been practicing my backing up with a trailer only, I think I have it down.. almost. Just sort of nervous I guess.

My buds are all fluffy but that doesn't bother me at all. I think the high is the same. :smokin:

Well, you take care and congrats on getting married.. again. One is the loneliest number... now I have to go post that vid. lol

By the way I am a fan of Zappa too, this was the first album I bought of his.. also was turned on to him by a really good friend of mine that is a musician.

Sorry about your bud RIP.

Back
Top Bottom