Beantown420 is back! And totally stoked!

Welcome back bro :welcome: you growing anything at the moment I see you have some badges so anything ud like to share? 😁

Hello everyone im back and for those who don't know me yet I am an encyclopedia of info so please ask me anything about cannabis.

I’ve only ever seen this screen name one other time in my 25 years on the internet. Did you by any chance play Counter Strike back in the day? Pre steam era

Also.. welcome back!

Hello everyone im back and for those who don't know me yet I am an encyclopedia of info so please ask me anything about cannabis.
Ok I have a question for you, does cannabis always stop feeding when it’s ready to be harvested? Welcome back to the @420 Magazine family @BeanTownFan420. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::theband::cheer::party::circle-of-love:

Here's something I've been wondering regarding feminised seeds .
Its my understanding they use a female strain and use colloidal silver painted onto a branch to make that branch spit balls then pollen is collected and used on a cutting of the same plant in flowering to make feminised seeds .
Would stressing that same plants clone and causing it to spit balls get the same effect and give female seeds ?
Its still a female plant that has produced the pollen 💁‍♂️.
:passitleft:

Nice to see you again Amigo. :ciao: :high-five:
Hope you have been well. :thumb:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Here's something I've been wondering regarding feminised seeds .
Its my understanding they use a female strain and use colloidal silver painted onto a branch to make that branch spit balls then pollen is collected and used on a cutting of the same plant in flowering to make feminised seeds .
Would stressing that same plants clone and causing it to spit balls get the same effect and give female seeds ?
Its still a female plant that has produced the pollen 💁‍♂️.
:passitleft:
Sadly yes cannabis can sense it's surrounding so even if there's no" stress" but no pollen. The lack of pollen may stress her to self pollinate for survival. Some strains are very solid but can be switched others have more hermaphrodite genes so they easily switch sexes. All cannabis can hermaphrodite when stressed or long flower without pollination. More so if it's already forced to switch sexes. And it's more encoded in the genes. That being said cannabis has such a vast gene pool that no amount of inbreeding can damage it's chance of survival. There is a strain out there called american and I have heard it's pure female no chance of males period through gene editing but it is Cbd only I think.

Sadly yes cannabis can sense it's surrounding so even if there's no" stress" but no pollen. The lack of pollen may stress her to self pollinate for survival. Some strains are very solid but can be switched others have more hermaphrodite genes so they easily switch sexes. All cannabis can hermaphrodite when stressed or long flower without pollination. More so if it's already forced to switch sexes. And it's more encoded in the genes. That being said cannabis has such a vast gene pool that no amount of inbreeding can damage it's chance of survival.
my question was more about the sex of the seeds from a feminised plant ,im just wondering if both methods will produce 99% female seeds 🙏😊

There's not much I don't know yet about cannabis but there's still so much yet to learn. The skunk and garlic smell comes from volatile sulforous compounds. Or VSC's. Not terpenes.
Prenylthiol. I would argue we have an infants understanding about thermodynamics and plant biology. Most stones are still left unturned and Cannabis has a long way to go when it comes to actual funded research that spann over decades.

Back
Top Bottom