Bell Syphon - Flood And Drain System

Decided they weren't going to fatten up any more and I'd be better off starting another grow ,manicure is done ,only took 6hrs 🤣🤣🤣
20230912_233327.jpg
Congrats! Happy harvest :)

Root mass on my bell syphon watering method

I think next time I need to paint bucket black I got a bit of algae growth on the inside of bucket on the outer edge of the root mass , roots smell nice just like alfalfa 🤣

Trunk was a nice size

Nice girth on the trunk and nice haul! See now, those are the kind of roots I was expecting to see on my swicked Gelato and did not, those thick water roots. 🤔

Nice girth on the trunk and nice haul! See now, those are the kind of roots I was expecting to see on my swicked Gelato and did not, those thick water roots. 🤔
Thanks, id be pretty disappointed if I couldn't get a decent root system a flood and drain system the roots love them 😊 i kinda fluffed this grow up a little bit earlier on in grow or I could have yielded more 😊.

Thanks, id be pretty disappointed if I couldn't get a decent root system a flood and drain system the roots love them 😊 i kinda fluffed this grow up a little bit earlier on in grow or I could have yielded more 😊.
I missed your "fluffing" and now I look forward to your next plant / plants. What's the plan?

I missed your "fluffing" and now I look forward to your next plant / plants. What's the plan?
Not sure still debating that one ,I might run the bell syphon system beside a SIP pot ,but I think I will swap white bucket for a black one to increase the area for root growth, you can see the bottom 3 inches of roots where the bucket was recessed through a board . It obviously preferred the dark section at the bottom instead of where the light was penetrating the wall of the bucket ,it will also stop that algae growth seen .
Hopefully the seeds from @NickHardy turn up and aren't stolen by customs so i can give them a run

Decided they weren't going to fatten up any more and I'd be better off starting another grow ,manicure is done ,only took 6hrs 🤣🤣🤣
20230912_233327.jpg
OFF WITH HER HEAD!!! :bongrip: :bongrip:

I'm late to the party but congratulations on your first 420 harvest brother 🤙🤙 on stand by for the smoke report 😎

Fluffy bud is most likely genetics I've ran a few autos together and some decide to go that way.. the size of her for a auto I say you done well bro 👌

I think I see you on the canuk seed give away so hit me up when you get that rolling with this bell syphon contraption 🤣✌️

I'm late to the party but congratulations on your first 420 harvest brother 🤙🤙 on stand by for the smoke report 😎

Fluffy bud is most likely genetics I've ran a few autos together and some decide to go that way.. the size of her for a auto I say you done well bro 👌

I think I see you on the canuk seed give away so hit me up when you get that rolling with this bell syphon contraption 🤣✌️
Bro you having a green day? You seem stoked! 😆

Thanks it wasn't an auto 😊
Hopefully Canuk accept me for the comparative grow 😊and I will definitely let you know😉 if I get approval and when the grow starts .

Back
Top Bottom