BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Shootout

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

Well bid I had no room for my he she so I did what all good 420ites would do i improvised
20130331_1808561.jpg
I'm still messed up on the photo thing ill get it figured out you just have to take enough bong rips to fall over then it will beright side up lol

So, is putting your hermied plants on the cieling supposed to get rid of the balls? I told my wife if she did jumping jacks she wouldn't get pregnant....That didn't work either:rofl:

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

OMG on lunch laughing so hard I think I pissed a little ha ha. No room to grow super glue that bitch to the ceiling so much wasted space up there

Ya quix told my wife the same thing now we have a 5 /3 yo and 4 month old I thought it woukd work this last time lol

Well bid I had no room for my he she so I did what all good 420ites would do i improvised
20130331_1808561.jpg
I'm still messed up on the photo thing ill get it figured out you just have to take enough bong rips to fall over then it will beright side up lol
now i cant look at this pic and not laugh and see it as an upside down grow!!!! omg!! wtf!!! lmfao!!!

blasting some 5fdp,hellyeah and devil driver:headbanger::headbanger::rocker::rocker::rocker:whilst working the grow room over, soon i will have some fairly big changes to report :yahoo:

now i cant look at this pic and not laugh and see it as an upside down grow!!!! omg!! wtf!!! lmfao!!!

blasting some 5fdp,hellyeah and devil driver:headbanger::headbanger::rocker::rocker::rocker:whilst working the grow room over, soon i will have some fairly big changes to report :yahoo:
Lol, 5FDP is from my hometown, I've got buddys who lost to them in the "Best band in Denver" contests back in the day-Devil Driver is no stranger to Denver either...I'm more of an All that Remains guy myself, As I lay Dying, Parkway Drive etc:rocker:

Lol, 5FDP is from my hometown, I've got buddys who lost to them in the "Best band in Denver" contests back in the day-Devil Driver is no stranger to Denver either...I'm more of an All that Remains guy myself, As I lay Dying, Parkway Drive etc:rocker:
back in the early days of driver i got blasted with dez an the boys at the mason jar in phoenix we smoked some fine herb had drinks & chatted bout music guitars etc for a couple hours b4 the show have the first disc signed by them all and even xchange emails with one of them couple times a year, i was in a death metal band back then i was vox n guitar and used to bounce for franco ,now get this franco sold it now the once hallowed metal stomping ground (the az equivalent to the whiskey a go go) is a gay cowboy bar named "the pink chapps"!!! the place almost every metal band in the world has played, one night i caught metallica playing as "the four horsemen" since the jar was so small they couldent use their real name or the jar would have been flattened, phx has a huge metal scene and i used to live 2 blocks away i saw sacred reich so many times ppl thought i was in the band lol every wed night for like 2 yrs, i drove by a couple yrs ago and my jaw fell off on indian school rd THE PINK CHAPPS.........WTF!!!!! sometimes progress really sucks, smoked many doobz with many bands back then mid late 90s ahhh good times

I can't even look in the cabinet now without a little chuckle. I just think now I have to figure out a way to grow it upside down lmao

Yeah Quix,

listening to Devil Driver now.
As I lay dying, up next.

A few more good ones in the playlist:

-Black Breath
-Trap Them
-Axewound

The plants love this kind of music too.
:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:
:passitleft:

wow so i got the frame of the 4x4x6.5 and to think about it it does not seem like it would be so much bigger than the 4x2x6.5 tent but damn this is gonna be awesome! lots of work to do,and i tripped yesterday and twisted my knee and ankle so that has slowed me down, but know that i am working at it and taking pics along the way,
I am sure you won't have a problem filling it:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

I am sure you won't have a problem filling it:cheesygrinsmiley:

not at all my gdp mama is a senior citizen now shes been vegging for 3 months tomorrow!! she is soooo ready
the problem is my legs are killing me and im in uber slo motion... what i wanna do is sit in my lazy boy and play computerized war simulations and sip spiffys lovely southern style tea and puff on some blue dream buds

I was feeling it yesterday after finishing the citrus tree pruning...two Large containers of branches and leaves...the trees look a lot better and cost me $38 for the trimmer and some time to trim, the landscaper wanted $160...Kaaaaaching! $112 Saved! Looking towards the end of the month to get up your way again! Keep it safe and TAKE CARE of yourself! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was feeling it yesterday after finishing the citrus tree pruning...two Large containers of branches and leaves...the trees look a lot better and cost me $38 for the trimmer and some time to trim, the landscaper wanted $160...Kaaaaaching! $112 Saved! Looking towards the end of the month to get up your way again! Keep it safe and TAKE CARE of yourself! :cheesygrinsmiley:

you dear brother work like a beast! i would give my left nut to have your drive and motivation,,i want to do things but i start and im whooped before i get started lol i look fwd to another visit!:high-five:

you dear brother work like a beast! i would give my left nut to have your drive and motivation,,i want to do things but i start and im whooped before i get started lol i look fwd to another visit!:high-five:
Me likewise...I like hangin' with REAL people...enough posers out there for everybody else.! :cheesygrinsmiley:

omg i forgot how much work this new tent stuff is im not done just got the canvas on, but i have an el questiono lol so the girls are supposed to be in dark since 3pm but i set them in a dark corner do you think one dark cucle of not total dark will hurt em, im thinking they should be ok, you think i should skip the next lights on cycle from 3am on?

omg i forgot how much work this new tent stuff is im not done just got the canvas on, but i have an el questiono lol so the girls are supposed to be in dark since 3pm but i set them in a dark corner do you think one dark cucle of not total dark will hurt em, im thinking they should be ok, you think i should skip the next lights on cycle from 3am on?
Wish I was there to give you a hand...I think that doing the skip is a good idea...I have had to get into the tent while on the 12/12 cycle and have had to expose them without it causing any problems...safe instead of sorry, right? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wish I was there to give you a hand...I think that doing the skip is a good idea...I have had to get into the tent while on the 12/12 cycle and have had to expose them without it causing any problems...safe instead of sorry, right? :cheesygrinsmiley:

agreed brother they need their darktime but oh this tent is gonna rock! gonna allow me to run dual 600s dual spectrum and some pretty big plants

Back
Top Bottom