BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Shootout

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

thanks hozer!
ketema- im gonna say it could be ph and or some mild defiency do you have a way to test ph? check the runoff, in soil 6.2-6.8 would be good in a soil less medium 5.5-6.0 would be safe, it looks a bit pale in the pic it might be hungry ,micro nutes ,and calcium if you have some calmag might try that and i still think it might be in need of nitrogen , you could try flushing with some 1/4 strength nutes i like to use 3 times the volume of the pot, then some 1/2 strength and work up from there, also a repot into a larger pot with fresh soil might be good for her, since your just starting flower , if any other growers are seeing something i missed please chime in, hope this helps

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

Thanks a lot bro that's exactly what I did a flush with 1/4 str nutes, and will wait and see for a couple days. Much appreciated bro :Namaste:

thanks hozer!
ketema- im gonna say it could be ph and or some mild defiency do you have a way to test ph? check the runoff, in soil 6.2-6.8 would be good in a soil less medium 5.5-6.0 would be safe, it looks a bit pale in the pic it might be hungry ,micro nutes ,and calcium if you have some calmag might try that and i still think it might be in need of nitrogen , you could try flushing with some 1/4 strength nutes i like to use 3 times the volume of the pot, then some 1/2 strength and work up from there, also a repot into a larger pot with fresh soil might be good for her, since your just starting flower , if any other growers are seeing something i missed please chime in, hope this helps

I agree with that, and also think it looks to be over-watered....Flush with plain water, not 1/4 strength nutes. 1 gallon of soil=3gallons of water to flush. Let it dry out a bit for a few days, THEN 1/4 strength nutes...

I see some dots, I doubt over watering as I let them dry up very nice, do you think a heat wave of air could do that ?
As I have a small heater in the room closely that kicks in when temps drop at night.
But I flushed her with 1/4 strength, and topped it off with some RO water, she looks ok at least it is not spreading but I doubt the leaved will recover, time will show more, much appreciated bro, this is my first shot at growing indoor, so I appreciate the time and patience.:thanks:

i tend to watch the new growth if its healthy then i dont worry to much, old growth will eventually pale and die off , plants tend to have a slight delayed reaction to things , for instance a ph dip might not show till after the ph is back to normal and by trying to "fix" everything you can create problems i react slowly to problems, if they are persistent then i get a little more pro active, older growth does get funny sometimes as plants transport nutrients out of old leaves to keep the plant healthy on the whole , i tend to look at the entire plant as a whole ,does it look good overall? is it growing or is it stalled? these are things i ask myself, hope this helps:thumb:

well i harvested the purple power and skunk#11 both at 7 weeks both had quite a bit of amber both are fast finishers, the harvest was sad on the skunk something went wrong i let it get to tall maybey genetics i have 2 clones to try again, purple power was almost as much and it was a tiny plant love the smell of the ppower great med ,i'll do a smoke report and final weight on these 2 in a week, i may have to chop the big blue dream sooner too it also is not doing so hot to many wilts due to that damn air pot i may be done with it every plant i put in there struggles to have enough water, im pissed it was poised to be a great harvest i orked hard topping and lst'ing it but with the wilts and no fan,hot lights its gonna be hit hard in the weight dept but i think it will be ok weight and blue dream in organics is divine daytime smoke im almost out of the last one so timing is good, i will let it go as long as i can, then harvest ,weight smoke report on skunk 11 and this journal will be closed:high-five:

Just driving bye. Congrag's on the harvest BID. I found if you got one of them to tall's but you really want the meds you can do what some here call that UBT topping. If you can keep them short and nodes tight together top the terminal top at like the 3rd or 4th node depending on how tall and bushy you want. Got to learn the plant.
Man them leaves. I've been dealing with that ALOT. That waxy yellowish leaves. And I've thrown everything and the kitchen sink her ways. Ketama. One question??? I seen you say the word COLD. Plant update nutrients alot different when it gets cold at the root zone. Plus I have a extremely low ppm tap water. You can try alittle lite bloom fert's. But only if you are not over watering. Plants should almost dry out inbetween waterings. Whatever deficiency it is, it's not mobile and those leaves will die off. I leave mine till they look like more sick than good. All that depends ofcourse. My OG Kush grows like that untill I bring her in to flower. My temps get kind of low at times and some plants don't like that. Some thrive.
Well BID sorry yield wasn't up there but as long as she works that's number 1 Keepem Green

thanks wood i have more tries to make with sk11 i should have topped it ,now i know, i like to grow a new strain all natural the first 1 to see how they do , the skunk smells awesome ! im hoping its good meds but if not i have 52+ strains left to try lol one seed at a time i'll find my keepers, i will try the ubt style and i may have and just didnt know what it was called i top often thanks again :thumb:

I forgot to rep ya last time so Rep's my friend .. Oh BTW seeing I'm making a center stage appearance I found a quick pic of what I've been seeing in my account of waxy looking leaves;
007796.JPG

0031108.JPG

I hear ya BID. I say that over and over, you got to know your plant to really get it to produce what it's capable of. Sometimes it takes afew grows to coach everything out of a plant Myself, I top everything. I do know I could be missing a exceptional main cola off some strains but, I'm really looking for a strain that does massive multiple cola's for alittle extra production. Well Keepem Green

wood looks like a micro nute def of some kind, have you heard of azomite ,its a trace mineral supplement with like 70+ minerals, i added it to my coco/soil indoor med grow all the houseplants outside in the garden it made a grip of problems disappar and my flavors in everything went off the charts i love that stuff runs 25$ for 40lbs look it up if you dont know about it, reason i mention it was i was having the same spots on my blueberry gum and after azomite they stopped, i had tried everything

I've been throwing alot of things at them myself. I've added Greensand to my soil. But later I'll do alittle reading up on that one. But I agree it could even be a tweak in the ph, but whatever it is, it grows out of it. Laters Keepem Green

My quote today is more of a thought or a story. When I was young I was taught that cannabis is not wrong it was natural. Then the school teaches that it is bad. I learned at an early age to question what has been told me. Now as an adult I wonder how we can undo years of lies. I truly want to cry for all the people who do not understand or even have a clue what good thing cannabis can do for them. People who have been lied to and now they believe that prohibition is the right thing.
Sorry for rambling...

My quote today is more of a thought or a story. When I was young I was taught that cannabis is not wrong it was natural. Then the school teaches that it is bad. I learned at an early age to question what has been told me. Now as an adult I wonder how we can undo years of lies. I truly want to cry for all the people who do not understand or even have a clue what good thing cannabis can do for them. People who have been lied to and now they believe that prohibition is the right thing.
Sorry for rambling...

They are being lied to about far more than just cannabis, but perhaps making people aware of the lies being propagated in the name of prohibition will open their eyes to recognize the other lies.

Cannabis is just one of the many things people are lied to I agree. That is why I am growing my own food or at least going to try this year. I have many opinions about what is going on in the world today. I read history and I see the same thing happening over and over again. History repeating it's self. I see Rome at it's most powerful I also see the dark ages when royalty wanted to control the masses. It is time for another era of human existence. If you watch the movie Cloud Atlas you will see an exploration of how the actions of individual lives impact one another in the past, present and future. And yet again I am rambling...

Is that movie on Netflix? Sounds interesting.

I agree with you completely. Most people will never become aware of the propaganda all around them. Some of it is so pervasive and fundamental to how modern society operates, I'm not even sure how we can unravel this tapestry of lives we've wove for ourselves. One lie is used to substantiate another. After awhile, the chain gets so long, it's hard to even see the lies anymore.

OK I'm rambling a bit too. Finally got to catch up on some sleep today, and then I did a little Bubba Kush + a little scissor hash as a wake and bake. I'm a little baked right now. :hookah:

Is that movie on Netflix? Sounds interesting.

I agree with you completely. Most people will never become aware of the propaganda all around them. Some of it is so pervasive and fundamental to how modern society operates, I'm not even sure how we can unravel this tapestry of lives we've wove for ourselves. One lie is used to substantiate another. After awhile, the chain gets so long, it's hard to even see the lies anymore.

OK I'm rambling a bit too. Finally got to catch up on some sleep today, and then I did a little Bubba Kush + a little scissor hash as a wake and bake. I'm a little baked right now. :hookah:
yup a very wise man told me the media was scooped up by elitest shot callers that literally run the world,most we have never heard their names, liike a game of chess, just imagine what you would do if you had all the money your entire familyand generations of decendants could ever need, what do you chase after if money is out of the equasion ? power of course, getting off on how you can manipulate the entire planet with your actions, dont believe what you see on tv or read in the newspapers, online is also very corrupt they are working on getting control of it too, it is the unexpected free press and communication tool they didnt plan on,the last place you can get some info thats not filtered thru the insane elitest propaganda mill, heres aclue everytime they push some oj simpson coverage on all channels or the arias trial, or some natural disaster bogus terrorschisim ,look in other news like what bills are being pushed thru the house ,the media pushes the "story" while the rights of the consitution are being chipped away at, the founding fathers are rolling over in their graves at what the current gov is doing to their near perfect plan, i believe we can fix it but ppl gotta stop thinking the elected offical is working on our best interest, there are so many laws on the books right now most ppl break several "laws" everyday they are totally unaware of, thats not right, i love my country and it saddens me the state its in, but the prez is NOT the guy in charge hes a figurehead ,im sure the last few guys all the way back to j fitz kennedy meant well heading into the job, but ever notice how when the new guy and the old have that meeting where they talk in private,the new guy walks in strutting,and walks out like he just got whooped hard, cuz he got the real deal news about how it really works and hes just there to be the one to blame or praise,,just my opinion but thats what i noticed the last few elections

The movie just came out this year

I finally looked up the movie. Wow looks real good! I like Tom Hanks, and respect his ability to choose good roles to take on. In other words, I've liked him in everything I've seen him in. :)

I'll definitely be seeing this movie. Thanks for bringing to my attention Spiffy. :Namaste:

btw, this is a great quote from the trailer...
"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future"

If I could credit an author, it might be sig worthy!

Back
Top Bottom