BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

Bad News! I chose to ghetto rig my reflector in the closet and today I was punished for it. My AGROSUN CFL was on the ground, in pieces, so I'll have to pick up a new one before sexing "Sofia The Second".
The moral of the story. Duct tape is not always the answer.

Today I transplanted Sofia and should be placing her under a 12/12 light tonight. Trying to determine the sex and test the closets durability,temps, and shit.

LAST PICS OF SOFIA IN HER FIRST HOUSE
image15321.jpg
image15322.jpg

She was transplanted today.

An update on Mrs. Mart Jane. I think my attempt of creating 2 tops was successful.
image15332.jpg

As the winter rolls in the ac unit seems unnecessary. It's looking like a 4" intake with some ducting to the window, I priced it at about $60 for the project.
Pros:
Cheap on the e bill
Cheaper then an a/c unit
Cons:
No Experience

I started Sofia's flowering schedule after transplanting it, I will try and keep updates on them.
Mrs. Mary Jane is under LST still now I am training her to grow into a "T".

Did some defoliation on MMJ today. Just a little trim, should I just trim the leafs next time or start at the stem not to sure I've seen the stem left after trimming and just began seeing the whole stem being chopped through joining 420.
image15359.jpg

Tonight it was just water with CalMag for the kids. I completely defoliated "Sofia The Second" its looking like a new plant now. I'm using the closet to sex the plant sooner rather then later. Finally seeing the LED work so we'll see how the undergrowth reacts to a new source of light. A few pics of Sofia tonight.
image15379.jpg
image15380.jpg

Nothing to report for Mrs. MJ I can see a stretch but I think the LST is slowing her growth, but still a few pics.
image15382.jpg
image15381.jpg

I began reading the grow bible, in it theirs a part about defoliation.
First you should chop the finger off of said leafs.
Then after a week you should cut the leaf completely off leaving the stem.
:hmmmm:
So hopefully Sofia doesn't become too stressed because I cut all the fan leafs at the node.

Sofia Watch Day 2
image15450.jpg
image15451.jpg

A very impressive stretch still no signs of sex.
Today I added soil to the bottom of Mrs. MJ and her roots were already searching for more space!! I don't know if this will make a good final home for these plants.

SOFIA WATCH DAY 3

If you notice the missing top. I have completely topped her hoping to let all of the lower tops catch up.
We will have coverage until a sex is determined! Right here stay tuned!:nomo:

image15459.jpg
image15460.jpg
image15461.jpg

A few pics of Mrs. Mary Jane, I have tied down using fishing wire. Her undergrowth does seem to be stunted, but that may just be because I added the extra soil to her bed and fucking with her roots may be traumatizing the plant.

image15464.jpg
image15463.jpg
image15462.jpg

I may post some close of pictures of the spotting on Mrs. MJ to get a second opinion from someone who's more experienced identifying a sickness or deficiency in cannabis cultivation.

The spotting is normal I feel,"variegation" was a term I learned on here from Labexperiment, which is what that spot may be.
I did a small bit of researching "variegation", it looks like a burn more then a discoloration. I'll keep a close eye on her.

Back
Top Bottom