BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

Can you please take some photographs and describe what you are asking about?

They look like stretch marks the more I look at it. So maybe it's a good thing?
image14963.jpg

They look like stretch marks the more I look at it. So maybe it's a good thing?
image14963.jpg

Over watering, pH fluctuation as well as genetics may be the cause the the twisting in your seedlings leaves. If the cause of the twisted leaves is environmental once corrected your seedling should outgrow the problem.

Just like 2 people don't grow the same neither do strains. The genetics of the sleestack skunk plant are strikingly handsome, but it could grow to be a beauty in the end. While my feminized Silver Haze looks like the outcome of midget incest.

I did two foliage feeds last week and now I have minor burns. I already switched back to water & gave a little flush. Now should I lay off the nutes or cut the ratio of nutes to water?
I've been using FF GROW BIG 6-4-4
One tablespoon to 400ml
2x weekly

I took the time to premix my nutes into a gallon jug so I'm not mixing them when I need them. Take a moment to check the link in my signature to see how to properly mix nutes. The plants really liked the Foliar feeding, do a little research and definitely try it on your plants. Still waiting on a main shoot, I would like to top before going into flowering.

Tonight I did a nutes feeding to both MMJ and Sofia. MJ may shed her cotlydon leafs tomorrow. Then it's really vegging right? As for Sofia, well I will shed a tear if I have to kill this plant. The genetics are excellent in this one.
Sofia The Second
image15093.jpg

Miss Mary Jane
image15094.jpg

Sideways pics tonight. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom