BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

I got it to stay below 85 for the most part. I should have started with an intake then went from there, but the intake was the last thing I put on the box. Although I'm using 2 CFL's instead of the UFO light. Working on a new design for my whole closet just to utilize all the space instead of wasting half of it.

My intake is setup to suck cool air into the box from the room with the help of exhaust fans steady current which are all located above the intake, the higher the better. I have 2 at the top, a 8" monster exhaust fan and a 4" exhaust. I bought some ducting to try out, but my fan on top has square properties so it just wouldn't make a seal.

Thanks bruh. I am in the market for a tent now though. I don't think I'll make any more changes to the box. I'm thinking just panda film the whole closet and use every inch of space available. Of course I would need more lights and shit

Yesterday
image14823.jpg

Today when I got home from work "Sofia the Second" had broke out her shell and was transplanted into some soil more or less.

My dog ate Sofia the First unfortunately. But this seed is growing stronger then the prior seed. Too strong actually, I may be cultivating a male it's 50/50, came out a regular pack, so I'm on the fence about it. Meanwhile "Miss Mary Jane" shows more promise revealing her second set of leaves today.
question:
Will a males pollen continuously pollinate inside the box even after it's removed?

Thanks I can promise with the help of this wonderful site, nothing will go wrong. Tonight's pictures of the girls.
Sofia The Second
image14859.jpg

It broke out with the first set of leaves. Is that irregular?
Miss Mary Jane
image14853.jpg

Her second set of leaves are growing right in front of me!

Sofia The Second is starting his/her second set already! I'm gonna say there's a 25% chance that this is a female. Can't wait to determine the sex of this one.
But Mary Jane doubled her baby leaves as always. This week I put half a cap of Fox Farm Grow Big nutes into my spray bottle probably only 1/2 liter bottle, so maybe MJ will get her third set soon.
:allgood:

Sofia The Second is starting his/her second set already! I'm gonna say there's a 25% chance that this is a female. Can't wait to determine the sex of this one.
But Mary Jane doubled her baby leaves as always. This week I put half a cap of Fox Farm Grow Big nutes into my spray bottle probably only 1/2 liter bottle, so maybe MJ will get her third set soon.
:allgood:

Foliar feeding, Polo you mind posting pics before and after a foliar feed. Im interested to see the effects it has on the plants. I know it helps and should be done in low doses. You got it, keep up the good work.

Foliar feeding, Polo you mind posting pics before and after a foliar feed. Im interested to see the effects it has on the plants. I know it helps and should be done in low doses. You got it, keep up the good work.

I forgot to turn over my timer, I've been using 24/0 for this whole week lol. I'll take some pics when the lights cut on tomorrow spray the leaves and stems slightly and see if the growth is better after a few days. Just did a little research and it seems simple enough.

question:
Will a males pollen continuously pollinate inside the box even after it's removed?

Cannabis pollen can be neutralized with water. After your grow is complete scrub out your grow area with soap and water.

She got a little brighter since the last update. I took this in the in the afternoon before my first foliar spray. It doesn't look like a deficiency that I know of, any thoughts 420?
image14956.jpg

image14955.jpg

Can you please take some photographs and describe what you are asking about?

I just started this new job, once I get paid. I'm going to turn my closet space into a tent or some shit thar resembles one (for flowering). Then I will hook up the UFO. I can't wait to see the changes, as I'm currently only using around 50w CFL 's. But it would be smart to grab some Cali mag before using the LED, I read it will be needed under LED lights. I haven't been using the LED light at all. Not even once. I was scared it would burn the plants

Back
Top Bottom