Sticky40.jpg

Some lower leaves turned yellow and fell off. :oops:

Blueberry day 71:

71.jpg

She is done?

Sticky day 40:

Sticky40.jpg

Some lower leaves turned yellow and fell off. :oops:
Hey thats a chunky bud ya got there... I see mostly red crinkled pistils....but you have a mega cluster of white to the right...is she fox tailing? And is the whole plant mostly red and crinkled or just the top?

And for the bottom yellowing with leaves that drop off I would say that is possibly a lack of nitrogen or "drowning"....both show the exact same symptoms.... May I ask your watering schedule and what nutrients your using and at what strength?

Hey thats a chunky bud ya got there... I see mostly red crinkled pistils....but you have a mega cluster of white to the right...is she fox tailing? And is the whole plant mostly red and crinkled or just the top?

In fact, the plant is just a small bud. :laughtwo: Yes, mostly red and crinkled. I've been plucking it from the bottom and smoking it for 15 days. :laugh: I have no expectations from this plant. I'm just trying to find out the right time as I've never had a harvest before. I don't know if it's a foxtail, but it's definitely an anomaly, it just surfaced. I guess I should harvest it now?

And for the bottom yellowing with leaves that drop off I would say that is possibly a lack of nitrogen or "drowning"....both show the exact same symptoms.... May I ask your watering schedule and what nutrients your using and at what strength?

I'm pretty sure I'm not watering too much. I learned well when to water. I didn't give any nutrients. I suspected it might be too much if there was enough in the soil. I have a liquid fertilizer for flowering: N 5%, P 9%, K 5%. In that case, I guess I'd better start feeding.

Hahaha that's awesome I have yet to pick-n-smoke..... Can you tell any difference day by day with the bud?

And foxtailing can happen naturally, but usually occurs with lighting issues. Causes crazy grouping of new white pistils eve if most of your pistils else where are red and crinkled...so it makes it difficult to judge when ready (photo below of foxtailing on a beautiful nug shot off the webz)

And ok good I know I struggled with watering until I made a sign I keep in the tent lol... So if watering is good then I would say she's hungry.

Screenshot_2015-12-03-08-26-41-1.png

I didn't give any nutrients. I suspected it might be too much if there was enough in the soil.
Yea especially in flower the ladies will consume consume consume lol they get hungry fattening up for YOU....so I think some feed will help.

I use top dress nutes and it says 12-14 days,but I always give at like 10 as they usually show me they're hungry by then or starting to get hungry.

Hahaha that's awesome I have yet to pick-n-smoke..... Can you tell any difference day by day with the bud?
I've gained some kind of head tolerance from smoking every day, so I can't say for sure. But, apart from tolerance, I think it was better at first. Was probably more energetic and high. She was exposed to high heat. Most likely that's why she formed a foxtail and her potency dropped. It would be better if I harvested earlier. I have already got only about 8 grams of dry in total. :laugh:

And ok good I know I struggled with watering until I made a sign I keep in the tent lol... So if watering is good then I would say she's hungry.

I have been feeding since then. No new yellow leaves have formed, she is in good condition now. Thanks for advice.

I've gained some kind of head tolerance from smoking every day, so I can't say for sure. But, apart from tolerance, I think it was better at first. Was probably more energetic and high. She was exposed to high heat. Most likely that's why she formed a foxtail and her potency dropped. It would be better if I harvested earlier. I have already got only about 8 grams of dry in total. :laugh:

I have been feeding since then. No new yellow leaves have formed, she is in good condition now. Thanks for advice.
Awesome great to hear... And I like the energy high personally... I like nature and stuff so that little speed helps motivate me for outdoor shenanigans

Hello again. I was gone for a long time. At this time, the following happened:

I got about 30 grams of dry harvest from sticky beast (I shared the photo this topic). I was able to achieve something after my first attempt, which showed developmental disabilities due to my mistakes. Then I grew 2 of the 3 feminized auto seeds I had left. It got better and better. The last one has grown really well. Initially I had 6 feminized auto seeds and the results chronologically were:

1. I couldn't germinate it.

2. ~10 grams dry. (Its roots remained weak due to poor medium and improper irrigation.)

3. ~30 grams dry. (Nice medium, more conscious watering and lst.)

4. I don't remember well but I think it was similar to the previous one.

5. ~50 grams dry. (In addition to the previous ones, more big pot, 2 more cfl. In the meantime, I've improved my lst skill well.)

6. Newly sprouted.

I also tried germinating some bagseeds. The first was male. I collected the pollen when it produced some pollen. I tried sprinkling this pollen on the last female plant but I guess it was in the late stages of flowering so it didn't produce seeds. I actually bought colloidal silver because I planned to force one of the females to male and get feminized seeds. Feminized seeds are very difficult for me to reach. But since I'm a hedonistic jerk who can't think about the future, I chose to smoke it all instead of doing it (I believed that the effect of the inseminated female would be greatly reduced, but I recently read articles that this is not so true.). I decided to germinate 2 bagseeds before I firing the last bullet I have left. Both turned out to be male. :) They are now pollinating. And fortunately, the last feminized seed sprouted. Right now I'm thinking of putting this female in the middle of two males and making an mmf movie. However, I have question marks in my mind:

1. I just did some search and saw that there are discussions that male plants flower like autos without the need for a 12/12 cycle (They're on 12/12 right now). If so, that's great because the female doesn't have to grow in 12/12 light from seed.

2. If the males will re-veg when I give more light then the auto female will grow on 12/12 from seed. How about an auto female that will grow on 12/12 from seed? I couldn't find a clear answer to this.

I have a very small space and it is not possible for me to separate the plants from each other. And finally I got rid of the cfls, I have a good led light. I plan to obtain many seeds, to identify those with auto genetics among these seeds, and to produce feminized seeds using colloidal silver.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom