Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Awesome man they are looking great.. let the soil dry out more so their littles roots stretch and get stronger! Yea 25" is too close probably.. that is too much intensity for the little ones. Your light is powerful enough.

That purple does look neat.. i wonder if it will stay purple or turn green soon!
Yeah they are im a proud father lol.. and yeah i was planning and letting them dry out more. Just dont want them to dry out to much. Lol and yeah im hoping it stays purple but i have a feeling it wont. Lol only time will tell though toast.

Haha i want to tell you something ive heard/read so many times.. with any strain really, the last two three weeks of flower try and get the temps lower then 68 at night and the color will come out in the bud and it will taste more flavorful too. Try it out man hopefully you will get some purple nugs!
Hmm interesting because i think the past 2 days were like 66f. i will try to in flower and pull out that purple if i can would be great!

I just tossed my last blueberry ☹️ hoping yours turns out to be really awesome. consider me subbed for the journey.
Thanks TRA3GO im sorry about that i know wat ur going through lol. Still mourning after my critical kush.. but ill carry the torch for you. What happend to your blueberry?

Made a seed order yesterday of
Skywalker kush by Reserva
Cookies kush by barneys
Thc bomb by bomb seeds
Blue mystic by Royal queen
Bubblegum by 00 seeds
FREE SEEDS ARE
Got 1 free rocklock
Fruity kush auto by flash seeds
Big speed bud auto by flash
Ripleys og auto by mephisto
Critical fem by RQS
WW by seedsman
Jack herer by seedsman
Blueberry by seedsman
Original skunk #1 by seedsman
Critical kush by barneys
Amnesia og by RQS

--UPDATE--

I watered my girls friday because blueberry #1 was starting to droop a little bit and i didnt want to dry it to bad it was a little unhappy but now things are good. tap water i checked the ppm and its 205ppm was wondering what you guys thought of watering it with tap?..

TEMPS are a steady 72-73f
HUMIDITY is 64 -68%

Leaf temeratures are about 75F
And soil temp is about 76F

But blueberry #1 is now 2.75 in
#1's cotedlyns are already dying off it seems like i know that is normal though

420-magazine-mobile1551958141.jpg

Blueberry #2 is 2.5 in
And blueberry #2 has a little bit of purple or black? Around the leaf edges not sure wat it is. It does kinda look purple though just not sure wat the plant is trying to tell me? Or its fine?.
420-magazine-mobile2134452799.jpg

Blueberry #3 is 2.35 in
And #3 seems like its gunna pass up #2 but idk. I also noticed on #3 it has a purple stem lol
420-magazine-mobile584329231.jpg

The way i stated earlier, my own method haha i just put the seeds straight into ff happy frog dirt and kept em moist. Had them infront of a sunny window or under a desk lamp when the sun went away to keep them warm and have a light on them all the time. Might try the paper towel method next time though cause i actually paid for the next seeds i hopefully get. Dont wanna lose one of those in the dirt lol

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow
You got any ongoing grows toast? Id like to check your guys grows out.. lol how rude of me for not asking

Back
Top Bottom