BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

Yea mate could be alittle hungry or lack of calmag will also cause this;) best of luck mate

Thank you for your answer mate. I gave full strength nute now so that should fix it.

But i give calmag at half strength and give nutes every time i water, should i water with only water sometimes? :Namaste:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just bought Tetra Aqua pH/KH minus as i used my last yesterday.

When i read on the Bottle it say it release CO2 so the aquarium plants grows better.

Does this mean when i start to use this i add extra co2?
I have read something that you want higher temps with co2, so will this be good or bad for the plants? I got 27c in temps. :)

I always give plain eater between feeds mate i never give feed then feed.might be nute burn.and u can also get rust spots from from to much calmag;) they look happy mate lets hope they just more hungry;) happy growing

I always give plain eater between feeds mate i never give feed then feed.might be nute burn.and u can also get rust spots from from to much calmag;) they look happy mate lets hope they just more hungry;) happy growing

Okey thank you mate i will from now on give plain water between every feeding. :Namaste:

hi blue :) thebeast is a super good grower and an expert on autos :)

Hello Mrs.Bird :) Yeah i have decided to try autos in My next grow and i will look at thebeasts journals when i get there. ;)

I have found some autos that is ready too harvest after 8-9 weeks. I am at week 6 or 7 now so if it was auto i could harvest in the next week or so. But i got atleast 4-5 weeks before i can harvest so Yeah autos sounds awsome. :)

I know that you grow autos, do you grow any photos too? If you do, is there a big difference in speed of growth and does the plants look the same or you can tell what is auto and what is photo? :Namaste:

Yes , I have a "mess up tent" One " I think it is auto" bag seed and 2 AK auto and one PineappleChunk.
time wise,I am all for autos, grow wise, I love the normality of photos (regular/fem). I can cut tops easier, make a mess and have time to clean it up :)

Temps at 27 is spot on mate i wouldnt of thought the extra co2 will be any harm.will probably give them a major growth spurt.and photos are great to grow.but then u grow an auto and all is diffrent.autos are quicker in veg growth and when they start to flower .they flower at a very fast pace compared to photos really great to see.this the reason i stuck with autos just faster and more enjoyable to grow in my opinion.and im still on my mission to grow every auto out there and find the true beautys that like to be pushed to there limits.and ur plants are now flowering so full strengh nutes will be what they want be sure to water inbetween feeds ur plants will love u back for this.i feed twice a week in bloom and water inbetween feeds always veg or bloom.hope this helps.happy growing;)

Temps at 27 is spot on mate i wouldnt of thought the extra co2 will be any harm.will probably give them a major growth spurt.and photos are great to grow.but then u grow an auto and all is diffrent.autos are quicker in veg growth and when they start to flower .they flower at a very fast pace compared to photos really great to see.this the reason i stuck with autos just faster and more enjoyable to grow in my opinion.and im still on my mission to grow every auto out there and find the true beautys that like to be pushed to there limits.and ur plants are now flowering so full strengh nutes will be what they want be sure to water inbetween feeds ur plants will love u back for this.i feed twice a week in bloom and water inbetween feeds always veg or bloom.hope this helps.happy growing;)

Thank you mate that was really helpful now i understand better. ;) I am sold on autos i like that they finish so fast, then you should see alot of growth every day. :)

What auto strain so far you have grown is the best? Will 4 autos fit in a 3x3 foot tent and how tall does they grow, about 1 metre?

4 plants in a 3x3 is spot on mate will do well.and the strongest autos still that i have come across is dutch passion autos mate.no other autos even compare to solid genetics and strong sturdy plants and heavy yields.and all autos are diffrent mate.so height will vary all the time .some autos iv grown untopped have grown 7 foot high in a big space in a bedroom.so u can try control the size of ur auto with the pot size u use.the square foot per plant will also decide the size of the plant.not just down to pot size for a big plant a major factor is how much space u give it to grow. The bigger the better.and u can oviously control height of ur autos if needed with topping and lst.all fun and games mate.happy growing;)

4 plants in a 3x3 is spot on mate will do well.and the strongest autos still that i have come across is dutch passion autos mate.no other autos even compare to solid genetics and strong sturdy plants and heavy yields.and all autos are diffrent mate.so height will vary all the time .some autos iv grown untopped have grown 7 foot high in a big space in a bedroom.so u can try control the size of ur auto with the pot size u use.the square foot per plant will also decide the size of the plant.not just down to pot size for a big plant a major factor is how much space u give it to grow. The bigger the better.and u can oviously control height of ur autos if needed with topping and lst.all fun and games mate.happy growing;)

Thank you mate i really do appreciate your help :) :Namaste:

Today i bought liquid calmag instead of the powder i had before. I Also bought another monkey fan so i can remove the 2 fans i got on the floor. :)

420-magazine-mobile1554172320.jpg

Back
Top Bottom