BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

Hi blue
They are looking awesome. Don't change a thing. I have never checked PH. I did how ever google my towns water quality report and saw that it has about 8 PH.
In your end of the world ( I did an approx. search) It is around 7 - 7.5 PH

Thank you. :) in My town we Also have about 8 pH , maybe it is different in the bigger cities. :Namaste: i thought that you got nute problems directly if you didnt adjust it to about 6.5. Have you never got any problems? Your plants do look healthy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No, no problems. and :thanks:
But I do add DIY cal mag, made from eggshells and vinegar . If you see problems, just add a teaspoon of vinegar in liter of water.

Hey guys sorry to post on your thread blue but nobody seems to respond what nutrients do you use I have
Ph up&down
Canna a&b
Canna pk 13/14
Cal mag
Canna cannazym
Also have bloom and canna start on delivery is there anything I'm missing ? Any advice is apresiated

I'm using mobile and not sure how to make one if I'm honest on here I'll have a try now I'm thinking to germinate my seeds tonight but my soil ph reader won't arrive till fri it says may come earlier should I just wait ?

Hi,
first of all welcome to the best place on earth:420:
You don't really need the PH pen yet, so I would say, start those seeds today :cheer:
as for mobile, you can see it in pc mode too. there is an app as well.

Hey guys sorry to post on your thread blue but nobody seems to respond what nutrients do you use I have
Ph up&down
Canna a&b
Canna pk 13/14
Cal mag
Canna cannazym
Also have bloom and canna start on delivery is there anything I'm missing ? Any advice is apresiated

Hello My friend and welcome to 420. :)

I will check in at your grow journal and grab a chair. Good luck mate. ;)

Picture please, :Namaste:

Here you go Mrs. Bird :

420-magazine-mobile38461201.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1197160183.jpg

Before the fan leaves was big and wider, now they are much smaller. Is this smaller leaves the ones you make can make oil with?

Update for today:

I dont know why but i can only upload this picture in smaller size:

420-magazine-mobile648221873.jpg

And here is a picture of a llittle baby bud. :)

420-magazine-mobile738917584.jpg

From the start i have Been easy on the nutes, i have only given about half strength.

I notice that the lower fan leaves is yellow now, correct Me if i am wrong but is this sign of too little nutes and it uses what it got in the leaves? That was what i was thinking so i have given full strength nutes today. :)

420-magazine-mobile1341314472.jpg

Back
Top Bottom