BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

I couldnt get a good picture with the flash on My phone, but when you look at the "sugar leaves" at the colas they are very light in color almost white leaves from all the trichomes:

420-magazine-mobile1730451287.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1859010059.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1410424567.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking good up in here BC, thosr frosty leaves will make great hash or some oil. The top of the colas should still fill out nicely within the last week to two of flowering.

I will make oil from the sugar leaves, i just need to find a good guide on how to do it. :)

When i defol i cut from the new fan leaves at the tops. Is this good or should i let them stay?

And i defol about once a week and everytime i cut about 4-5 fan leaves on each plant, is this too much and too often? :Namaste:

I just need to be sure on this one then everything should go just fine all the way to harvest. ;)

Dont be afraid mate cut any leaf u want if she.is big and healthy.and i defol what i want gone all at once.but dont do it weekly will defo have an effect on growth.let the plant replace what u have taken first.any shock then done all at once.but a healthy strong auto will no even skip a beat ,will laugh at u 5 days later when grown back the leafs im double numbers.no shit.ul see mate.best of luck ;) happy growing

Dont be afraid mate cut any leaf u want if she.is big and healthy.and i defol what i want gone all at once.but dont do it weekly will defo have an effect on growth.let the plant replace what u have taken first.any shock then done all at once.but a healthy strong auto will no even skip a beat ,will laugh at u 5 days later when grown back the leafs im double numbers.no shit.ul see mate.best of luck ;) happy growing

Thanks mate now i will feel more confident when i defol. I pretty much cut all leaves without crystals, i guess this leaves are not good for anything? I have throw mine away everytime. ;)

I think My new pH Minus might store in the soil and lower the soil pH. I have ordered a phosphor acid pH minus but should i water without pH minus 2-3 feedings so i make the pH in soil right?

With nutes the water get 7.1 pH so i think i could water with that next time. And after that when i give plain water, should i pH adjust it or let it be at 8.2?

Back
Top Bottom