Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

Getting down to -25°c tonight in my neck of the woods. Think that's -15°f or so? Anyway everything looks awesome hoz.

Yeah the North pole can be a tad chilly lol.

No joke I can see it from here.

You know Northener, you may hold the record for the most northern marijuana grow. :goodjob:

Edit: Hoz and everyone else, I just started up my second grow journal and I would love it if you would all stop by and check it out. See my signature for the link.

OK, enough commercials, we now take you back to your regular scheduled program.

DOUBLE UPDATE!
First the harvest of the Big Bud after drying
IMG_067718.JPG

Not bad for a gnat infested plant, I guess. Put the hydro grow at 1gr per watt.
And now the tent...With her 5 occupants. All but youngest Sour D at day 15 since flip
IMG_067821.JPG

MMMF nothing but terminal bud sites :yahoo:
IMG_067917.JPG

Blue Widow...finally got this beatch to start flowering
IMG_068018.JPG

Jorge's Diamond..starting to flower
IMG_068119.JPG

And my two Sour Diesel The oldest really starting to flower
IMG_068218.JPG

And the newest addition to the tent
IMG_068316.JPG

Just ready to move some veggers outdoors :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

You know Northener, you may hold the record for the most northern marijuana grow. :goodjob:

Edit: Hoz and everyone else, I just started up my second grow journal and I would love it if you would all stop by and check it out. See my signature for the link.

OK, enough commercials, we now take you back to your regular scheduled program.

On my way Kushie!!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol I gotta say Hoz, that big bud ya harvested looks pretty sad :).

Not as bad as my Helix was last year, but its still ugly :p.

Lol I gotta say Hoz, that big bud ya harvested looks pretty sad :).

Not as bad as my Helix was last year, but its still ugly :p.
Got a lot of resin covered trim that will make some great keif/bubble hash...Yeah pathetic is the word...watch MMMF in this grow...gonna be a monster in size and production. This one is the healthiest looking I have ever grown indoors...got over three oz from the one I harvested in December...this will kick its ass...Gonna limit my tent to no more than 5 five gallon pots and maybe a couple of smaller..somewhere???:cheesygrinsmiley:

Im banking on my plant "Paula" to bring in the huge buds. Consider her some kinda purple kush cross, tbh not sure as I just pulled it from a big bag o buds.

But shes the biggest and looks nice. Big 8 inch leaves already and shes only about 1.5 feet tall.

Then I got my two favorites from last year, Og Kush and Chem D. Also got some J-13 which grew like crazy when I had it in hydro.

I guess we shall see what is what, but in my garden I bet paula will become a true monster.

I kept everything except the so-called Big Bud and MediBud...I have had the Blue Widow the longest and she is finally starting to bloom. I really like the Royal Purple flavor and aroma, but ALL the Blue Strains are good smoke..the Widow, Mystic, and Cheese were very good producers and am looking forward to watching them do their thing outside. I went a little further outdoors than ever before and hope the results will justify the effort:cheesygrinsmiley:

big bud supposedly is a killer producer, but quality is more on the medium side (from what I read).

Surprising I never see cheese clones around here. Then again I never see GDP either.

Around here its all about OG, so thats all you see. meh lol.

would love to join you grow journal looks very interesting would love to see your results with cloning

big bud supposedly is a killer producer, but quality is more on the medium side (from what I read).

Surprising I never see cheese clones around here. Then again I never see GDP either.

Around here its all about OG, so thats all you see. meh lol.
I picked up everything but the MMMF up as clones last year..Liking what I got for the most part:cheesygrinsmiley:

would love to join you grow journal looks very interesting would love to see your results with cloning

:welcome:Glad to have you here! I'll be doing some more soon:cheesygrinsmiley:

Wish we didn't have to worry in the first place. I won't be around by the time public attitude forces the powers that be into backing off and changing the antiquated laws throughout entire world.:cheesygrinsmiley:Thought it would have been by now:scratchinghead:

Nothing about the law is antiquated. The same powers that felt threatened in the past that it would encroach on their commercial interests, ie tobacco, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, textiles, etc, are still threatened by it. The government doesn't like it because it's so hard to administer, ie tax, because it's a plant people can grow in their backyard and needs no processing to be usable. Look how bad they've fucked up tobacco by "regulating" it. I don't want them putting all that garbage into my MJ! I'm not a fan of tobacco myself, but if I was, I'd probably want to grow my own. :yummy: I'm just having a hard time envisioning a world where we can have the same quality of herbs that float around this grey market, in a total legal market. How the hell are a bunch of career politicians gonna know how to write good laws about something they know nothing about? All they will care about is appeasing the alcohol, tobacco, pharma, and forestry (and more I'm sure) lobbyists telling them this competition will put people out of work back in their home states. The politicians only care about getting re-elected. They couldn't care less about producing quality bill as long as it has plenty of good sound bites for the media.

OK. I'm gonna get off my soapbox. Dunno what button you pushed Hoz, but apparently there was something built up inside that had to come out. :)

I'm just having a hard time envisioning a world where we can have the same quality of herbs that float around this grey market, in a total legal market. Dunno what button you pushed Hoz, but apparently there was something built up inside that had to come out. :)
REPS for saying it so eloquently!

Nothing about the law is antiquated. The same powers that felt threatened in the past that it would encroach on their commercial interests, ie tobacco, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, textiles, etc, are still threatened by it. The government doesn't like it because it's so hard to administer, ie tax, because it's a plant people can grow in their backyard and needs no processing to be usable. Look how bad they've fucked up tobacco by "regulating" it. I don't want them putting all that garbage into my MJ! I'm not a fan of tobacco myself, but if I was, I'd probably want to grow my own. :yummy: I'm just having a hard time envisioning a world where we can have the same quality of herbs that float around this grey market, in a total legal market. How the hell are a bunch of career politicians gonna know how to write good laws about something they know nothing about? All they will care about is appeasing the alcohol, tobacco, pharma, and forestry (and more I'm sure) lobbyists telling them this competition will put people out of work back in their home states. The politicians only care about getting re-elected. They couldn't care less about producing quality bill as long as it has plenty of good sound bites for the media.

OK. I'm gonna get off my soapbox. Dunno what button you pushed Hoz, but apparently there was something built up inside that had to come out. :)

Right on the money!

reps!

Back
Top Bottom