Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

that socalled big bud looks like a sativa to me too could be slh

Looking sweet in soil :cheesygrinsmiley:!! it looks like there may be a lockout thing going on with the big bud. You will have to get help from a hydro person on how and what to use.

I've grown big bud. Assuming that really was/is a big bud seed, WTH did you do to it!?!?!? LOL

You're at day 72? If I recall correctly, that's the last of your hydro experiment, right? If you're not hurting for smoke, I'd probably harvest that thing and move on. It doesn't look right next to those others, and you have to keep the light too far away from the shorter ladies.

Good job getting all those raised beds going. That's a lot of work! Time for a cold one :)

I've grown big bud. Assuming that really was/is a big bud seed, WTH did you do to it!?!?!? LOL

You're at day 72? If I recall correctly, that's the last of your hydro experiment, right? If you're not hurting for smoke, I'd probably harvest that thing and move on. It doesn't look right next to those others, and you have to keep the light too far away from the shorter ladies.

Good job getting all those raised beds going. That's a lot of work! Time for a cold one :)

Yeah, what Hiker said.

Beat you to the cold one already Hiker. :thumb:

that socalled big bud looks like a sativa to me too could be slh
Kinda disappointing...I think tomorrow sounds like a good day take her out of the tent and into the cure closet for a couple of days of darkness:cheesygrinsmiley:
Looking sweet in soil :cheesygrinsmiley:!! it looks like there may be a lockout thing going on with the big bud. You will have to get help from a hydro person on how and what to use.
Naw, I don't need the smoke...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Gonna call that hydro girl a done deal.. Got all the sprinkler heads in and operable...I was really hurting from all the digging when I came in, only took a couple of short breaks for trips to home deeps...Gonna plant outside tomorrow, but gonna have to give the soil a dosing of SNS 203 first. I used Kellog Organic Garden Soil Contains Kelp Meal, Worm Castings, Bat Guano, and Natural "Forest Products" whatever that last part meant:scratchinghead:3 cu. ft. in my new and revamped plant beds...definitely has some gnat issues so I may hold off for a day or two with the transplant outdoors:scratchinghead:

Yeah, what Hiker said. Beat you to the cold one already Hiker. :thumb:

The MMMF bubble hash and Blue Cheese seem to go right to my joints...don't partake of alcohol any more:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Hoz Just catching up, great vid bro +reps:)

PS: slow down dude :tokin:
Glad you liked the video....Gotta make hay while the sun shines!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah what they said, that damn dersert heat
would mess you up. Stay COOL.
That's why I have been busting ass...it's only gonna get hotter...got a sunburn from being out all day yesterday. 4 more bags of garden soil, treat it all with SNS 203 today and plant/ transplant Sunday:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Well, the soil is in the boxes, the water lines are run, the plumber is lined up to put in the automatic valve(already wired to the spot where it goes), all I need to do now is treat with SNS and I'll be ready for planting and transplanting.
I'll post some pics of the five different areas later on...right now just nursing my sunburn and VERY SORE body!:cheesygrinsmiley:
It's lunch time already??? :rofl: Where does the day go???

Well here are the pictures...
The first is my SE corner
IMG_066318.JPG

Next my Strawberry and Tomato planter
IMG_066417.JPG

My Vine area...where my girls blew over last year
IMG_066517.JPG

The North Wall The right corner is really stealth but I have had some pretty amazing plants come from that corner
IMG_066719.JPG

And the new and revamped boxes
IMG_066620.JPG

All in all a productive week! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice way to space out the plants. +reps.
Thank Bill! The last pic is my N and W walls, took the picture around 4:45 and North Wall still in sun...will get it all Summer... going for 4 plants in the larger and 3 in the smaller planter and 1 in the corner where MMMF was born...maybe another MMMF? Looking from the gate you can see the veggie areas, but not the planters on the W and N walls.:cheesygrinsmiley: I love 55+ communities...especially ones without an HOA.

Was at a car show all day today...beautiful weather. When I got home I transplanted the tomatoes, jalapenos, strawberries, basil, rosemary, and marigolds (1 into a large pot and 1 in the corner of my North wall planter) The Rosemary and Basil also went in the North wall planter. Also got the West wall planter line-up in. Planted a Blue Cheese, Sour Diesel, and Royal Purple in the West planter. I also put a very healthy Blue Mystic in the corner where MMMF was born. May have to hold off a day or so for the North wall planter, the neighbor is getting a new roof next week. :rolleyes3 Will go ahead and plant seeds tomorrow, gave all the planters a good soaking so they should be ready for planting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry I am late to the party but I am here. Like what you got going on with the girls and the other plants. Always an inspiration you are.

Sorry I am late to the party but I am here. Like what you got going on with the girls and the other plants. Always an inspiration you are.
Thanks My Queen! As Popeye said, "I am what I am" Glad you are here!! An inspiration? I blush! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh Crap.. I didnt know about this!!!
Its like walking into an old house and pulling out a book and finding a secret room!:) lol... I just chekd your Sig and came upon this journal so had to stop in;)
Well.. looking like the makings of a JUNGLE FULL OF BUD MATE! Hope all goes well for your plans with them - outdoor a monster LST would be great to see.
Take it easy buddy and will chat soon. Smokemup:goodjob:

Oh Crap.. I didnt know about this!!!
Its like walking into an old house and pulling out a book and finding a secret room!:) lol... I just chekd your Sig and came upon this journal so had to stop in;)
Well.. looking like the makings of a JUNGLE FULL OF BUD MATE! Hope all goes well for your plans with them - outdoor a monster LST would be great to see.
Take it easy buddy and will chat soon. Smokemup:goodjob:
Hey Smoke! Glad you found my newest journal. Lots of strains going and transplanted some outdoors yesterday. I :love: growing outdoors, except for the pests...I think I will be ready for them this year. Started training the one Sour Diesel I put out , but the others in that planter aren't old enough yet:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom