Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

What is your temps in there? Main thing is air circulation, can you hang a small fan in there? Just nosy.
Right now I am managing to keep temps in the high 70's Have the AC set for 78 and it is cycling normally. The tent has a small fan (8") in the bottom front corner angling up at the HPS intake...I am liking my new Cooltube! I have the three passive vents open on the tent...doesn't suck the sides in with them open, so I think airflow through the tent is good. And if you get nosey there is a slight odor of herbs to tingle your nostrils:rofl:
:tokin:

wow you guys are getting into the real personal down here and damn you guys have had some serious accidents!!!:sorry: those stories are tragic but you guys seemed to have definitely come out stronger

Those light ratchets are the 'shit'. Love the setup. Those light tubes are great for tents. You know you can throw a 1000 watter in there if you pull air from outside and vent it straight in and out. They also throw out light to all the corners. Cool setup.
I'm lovin' the new Cooltube! Well worth the money spent:cheesygrinsmiley:
Not to be comparing boo booo's I had a bad wreck in 86', a Tear in my beer over a ex, and a long night of heavy heavy partying, I ran off the road on my
51' Panhead. It was a long way down off the level I rocketed off. When I landed I broke both forearms, compound factures both. I threw my hands out to protect I guess, well after the arms broke I slamed my head into the ground, oh BTW I was flying, 60-70 MPH, that broke C-6 and C-7 in my neck. Well after my head slamed I ended up continuing the roll with the back of my leg coming down snapping the first two strains of barb wire in the roadside fence and pealing all the meat off the back of my leg from my knee all the way to the ankle. Woke up to some guy saying don't move, something isn't right. All I said was hell with that I got to go to work and I tried to stand up, and fell over unconscious. Work up in the hospital, paralyzed from the neck down. All I could do was bearly get a smoke to my lips with my left hand, and I mean bearly. One year later, still in the hospital I started to get return. Almost 2 years after the wreck and I'm just getting released from the place, but I walked out. Doctors told me I'd never walk again. From landing so hard on my left side acouple years later the hip dies and I need it replaced, but that's another nightmare. I'm just falling apart Babble babble. It says I was able to rep++ ya
Keepem Green
Yeah, Golden years my ass!! Wait a minute, that's sore too...you truck drivers, equipment operators, and mothers KNOW what I'm talkin' about!:rofl: All I can say is that they are a pain in the ass! :whoa:

wow you guys are getting into the real personal down here and damn you guys have had some serious accidents!!!:sorry: those stories are tragic but you guys seemed to have definitely come out stronger
Stuff like "you'll never walk again" and you shouldn't do this or that kinda pissed me off, so I said, "Really? Well watch this!" I think all of us that have had traumatic accidents have learned how to cope with our injuries and lead a "somewhat" normal life. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I'm a Taurus!!!

i hear that man many people fall into depression but there are some out there that just refuse to listen and overcome the obstacle no matter what the pain or how unbearable it can be, true strength is needed and you guys definitely have it to overcome that :bravo:

i hear that man many people fall into depression but there are some out there that just refuse to listen and overcome the obstacle no matter what the pain or how unbearable it can be, true strength is needed and you guys definitely have it to overcome that :bravo:
Thanks frosty...kinda helps you sort out what IS and what ISN'T important in life....We all leave here sooner or later, but determining what is important in life makes getting through it much easier...
if it's NOT LIFE THREATENING, it's really NOT IMPORTANT
I just love PURPLE!
Royal Purple that is!:cheesygrinsmiley:

I too wish I wasn't in the broken body club, hey, mmj brought us all here.
I'm sure we would all enjoy a nice joint in the morning to get us by than a dang pain killer..
gotta love what mother earth produces.. :rollit: Anyways!
hozana, much respect grow is coming along nicely, can't wait to see what you have on the building blocks next!! :thumb:

-CA215 :peace:

I too wish I wasn't in the broken body club, hey, mmj brought us all here.
I'm sure we would all enjoy a nice joint in the morning to get us by than a dang pain killer..
gotta love what mother earth produces.. :rollit: Anyways!
hozana, much respect grow is coming along nicely, can't wait to see what you have on the building blocks next!! :thumb:

-CA215 :peace:
Thanks CA! Gonna have to get the backyard ready yet. I kept busy today transplanting and soldering/shrink-wrap the power cord on my converted CFL Fixture. A little LST on my veggers and some grooming in the bloom tent. Gonna put the clones in solo cups tomorrow. The kief I made from the Blue Mystic is very heavy throated and hashy...does the job it is supposed to:cheesygrinsmiley:

love the new setup Hoz. The video was a treat too. Nice to put a face to the person, ya know? Makes me want to put my pic up, but first, I'm concerned about security if I do that. Second, and more important, I like you guys, so I don't want to punish you by putting my ugly mug up here :)

:passitleft:

love the new setup Hoz. The video was a treat too. Nice to put a face to the person, ya know? Makes me want to put my pic up, but first, I'm concerned about security if I do that. Second, and more important, I like you guys, so I don't want to punish you by putting my ugly mug up here :)
I am not concerned as long as I keep it legal....Kinda gives you a different outlook on life after a wreck like that...and yeah I usually cause lenses to shatter when they take my picture:cheesygrinsmiley:
Wow. Heavy accident discussion. Looks painful! Glad ya made it through!~
Me too! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:rofl:

Sitting here doing a cool down...got real light headed while outside preparing my veggie garden.(I always overdo it) Came in to cool off....still have two planters and sprinklers to prepare. I think I will have between 4 and 6 plants going outside (all different strains) ,other than the veggies to see what production I get out them this year. The flower tent will go all summer as well. I am looking forward to BigBud finishing up so I can set up the tent without any hydro in there this time. The girls are all looking healthy...tranplanted the clones into solo cups yesterday also. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It has been a long day, but productive...just got back from Home deeps again...have all the lumber already cut to length for three raised planters and have two other areas ready for veggies! One of the raised beds will have two strawberry plants and a couple hybrid tomato plants. Also picked up an oregano and rosemary and two jalepeno plants...The nursery was delivering while I was there so I got them off the new racks coming in and they were on special besides...$2 ea. They also had Organic potting soil in 3cu ft bundles for $8 ea. After spading the soil and fixing the risers in the vegetable garden area I topped it with 3 bundles of the organic and checked the sprinkers...perfect coverage. Still have to make one more trip to Home Deeps for a couple more sprinkler parts before I can finish the new box on my North wall and the one on my West wall also. All the veggies will be in plain view if the neighbors in back peek over the fence while my girls will be blocked from view by my citrus trees and new AC unit. My version of stealth:cheesygrinsmiley:

A little late nite with David Letterman and some tent shots and Big Bud...It is such a jungle in the tent!
IMG_065924.JPG

IMG_066019.JPG

IMG_066117.JPG

IMG_066219.JPG

I think this is really not Big Bud. This is why:
The name says it all! Big Bud is one of our most popular classic Award Winning cannabis strains due to it`s massive monster buds covered with fat, thick resin glands. Big Bud is a fast flowering Indica variety that stays compact and is easy to manicure making this an ideal variety for the indoor cash cropper. While growing Big Bud stays compact but will stretch if left unattended and can triple in size at the change of the light cycle. These gigantic buds have a deep green color, are extremely heavy and dense with a rich, sweet hash like aroma complimented by a sweet hashy flavor. Big Bud will knock you out with a long lasting body centered indica-type stone.

Flowering: 50-65 days I'm at 73 since flip!
It does smell like the Lemon Haze I grew a while back! Later my friends:cheesygrinsmiley:

The last three posts were great my friend.:bravo::bravo:

Based on those 3 posts, I have come up with a discription for you.....Driven. I mean that in a very positive way. I think I would be laying in HD's drive way about now:smokin:

The last three posts were great my friend.:bravo::bravo:

Based on those 3 posts, I have come up with a discription for you.....Driven. I mean that in a very positive way. I think I would be laying in HD's drive way about now:smokin:
Thanks OMM! I figured out later that the light headed-ness might have been because I didn't eat before going out and digging in. I really get focused on getting things going and the weather is perfect to be working outside.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks OMM! I figured out later that the light headed-ness might have been because I didn't eat before going out and digging in. I really get focused on getting things going and the weather is perfect to be working outside.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Actually. I said that because I really identify with you. When I water my girls I have to carry it. I get totally exhausted and just refuse to quit. Finally I have to, to get my breath. Then back at it again. I would sure hate to work for me!

You sound like you stay focus! As one our friends tells us.

I am not concerned as long as I keep it legal....

there are other concerns besides the law, careful

Back
Top Bottom