Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

I am just telling you this in case I get hit by a bus... holy shit you did get hit by a bus!!! WTF? :yikes:

Well your rooms look awesome, plus reps for sure...

-- edit

I need to follow better :oops:

I am just telling you this in case I get hit by a bus... holy shit you did get hit by a bus!!! WTF? :yikes:

Well your rooms look awesome, plus reps for sure...

-- edit

I need to follow better :oops:
Thanks for stopping by Buck and yes I did get hit head-on by a bus when I was 23 years old...had a 2"chunk of my left femur gone and the whole thing still has two plates with 12 screws in there...I had met several people who had lesser accidents and have far greater trials to deal with. I am a very lucky person who has had quite a few years to think about the extra time I have been given...still being able to function at a normal level....He really does love me like the song says :cheesygrinsmiley:

Femur injuries are crippling. I flipped a quad on myself about 2 years ago now. Completely severed my hip and broke the same femur down at the knee when the quad landed on me. Crazy thing was is my buddy got my quad up and I drove it home which was a 45 min drive. Needless to say by the time I got back I was blacking out and couldn't get off the quad on my own. My buddy had left me at the road to his place because I said I was fine. I sat on the running quad trying to keep warm and yelling for help. About a half hour later my old lady got home from work and we worked together to get my crippled body in her tiny car and started the 45 min drive to the nearest hospital. After a week in the hospital, 1plate and 3 screws in my hip, and 9 months before I could walk, I'm more or less fine. Just constant pain, but tolerable. Don't mean to steal your thunder hoz, just thought you might get a kick out of a similar situation.

Femur injuries are crippling. I flipped a quad on myself about 2 years ago now. Completely severed my hip and broke the same femur down at the knee when the quad landed on me. Crazy thing was is my buddy got my quad up and I drove it home which was a 45 min drive. Needless to say by the time I got back I was blacking out and couldn't get off the quad on my own. My buddy had left me at the road to his place because I said I was fine. I sat on the running quad trying to keep warm and yelling for help. About a half hour later my old lady got home from work and we worked together to get my crippled body in her tiny car and started the 45 min drive to the nearest hospital. After a week in the hospital, 1plate and 3 screws in my hip, and 9 months before I could walk, I'm more or less fine. Just constant pain, but tolerable. Don't mean to steal your thunder hoz, just thought you might get a kick out of a similar situation.
Very similar ...I was in a hospital bed in traction or a body cast for 6 months, 2 1/2 months in a wheel Chair, 2 months on crutches, and several more with a cane..by then I had turned 24 and returned to college to finish my BS in Education..The 2" lift in my left shoe seldom gets noticed, but in shorts it's obvious...and when I just wear sandals I have a pretty pronounced limp. I used to compensate by walking on my left toes but even those toes hurt like hell any more....but as the song goes:
Obladi Life goes on - YouTube

:tokin:

Pic of tent with new cooltube and modified CFL fixture and reflector.
IMG_065813.JPG

Well that was an awesome video!... makes me want to post an image of myself, you folks will never be the same after that :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well that was an awesome video!... makes me want to post an image of myself, you folks will never be the same after that :cheesygrinsmiley:

Now it's vialed threats!

Pic of tent with new cooltube and modified CFL fixture and reflector.
IMG_065813.JPG

Just modified the light on the right ...while I was on my little roadtrip I noticed a 3 bulb bathroom fixture that my friend was throwing away...asked him if I could have it and he said sure, but no globes for it...no problem...I scrapped all but the reflector, chain hangers and power cord. It is now much lighter and works perfectly with the lights hanging down from the three sockets...much more stout ehan what came off the other fixture. Still gonna try to vent it somehow...:scratchinghead:

Just modified the light on the right ...while I was on my little roadtrip I noticed a 3 bulb bathroom fixture that my friend was throwing away...asked him if I could have it and he said sure, but no globes for it...no problem...I scrapped all but the reflector, chain hangers and power cord. It is now much lighter and works perfectly with the lights hanging down from the three sockets...much more stout ehan what came off the other fixture. Still gonna try to vent it somehow...:scratchinghead:

What is your temps in there? Main thing is air circulation, can you hang a small fan in there? Just nosy.

Those light ratchets are the 'shit'. Love the setup. Those light tubes are great for tents. You know you can throw a 1000 watter in there if you pull air from outside and vent it straight in and out. They also throw out light to all the corners. Cool setup.
Not to be comparing boo booo's I had a bad wreck in 86', a Tear in my beer over a ex, and a long night of heavy heavy partying, I ran off the road on my
51' Panhead. It was a long way down off the level I rocketed off. When I landed I broke both forearms, compound factures both. I threw my hands out to protect I guess, well after the arms broke I slamed my head into the ground, oh BTW I was flying, 60-70 MPH, that broke C-6 and C-7 in my neck. Well after my head slamed I ended up continuing the roll with the back of my leg coming down snapping the first two strains of barb wire in the roadside fence and pealing all the meat off the back of my leg from my knee all the way to the ankle. Woke up to some guy saying don't move, something isn't right. All I said was hell with that I got to go to work and I tried to stand up, and fell over unconscious. Work up in the hospital, paralyzed from the neck down. All I could do was bearly get a smoke to my lips with my left hand, and I mean bearly. One year later, still in the hospital I started to get return. Almost 2 years after the wreck and I'm just getting released from the place, but I walked out. Doctors told me I'd never walk again. From landing so hard on my left side acouple years later the hip dies and I need it replaced, but that's another nightmare. I'm just falling apart Babble babble. It says I was able to rep++ ya
Keepem Green

Those light ratchets are the 'shit'. Love the setup. Those light tubes are great for tents. You know you can throw a 1000 watter in there if you pull air from outside and vent it straight in and out. They also throw out light to all the corners. Cool setup.
Not to be comparing boo booo's I had a bad wreck in 86', a Tear in my beer over a ex, and a long night of heavy heavy partying, I ran off the road on my
51' Panhead. It was a long way down off the level I rocketed off. When I landed I broke both forearms, compound factures both. I threw my hands out to protect I guess, well after the arms broke I slamed my head into the ground, oh BTW I was flying, 60-70 MPH, that broke C-6 and C-7 in my neck. Well after my head slamed I ended up continuing the roll with the back of my leg coming down snapping the first two strains of barb wire in the roadside fence and pealing all the meat off the back of my leg from my knee all the way to the ankle. Woke up to some guy saying don't move, something isn't right. All I said was hell with that I got to go to work and I tried to stand up, and fell over unconscious. Work up in the hospital, paralyzed from the neck down. All I could do was bearly get a smoke to my lips with my left hand, and I mean bearly. One year later, still in the hospital I started to get return. Almost 2 years after the wreck and I'm just getting released from the place, but I walked out. Doctors told me I'd never walk again. From landing so hard on my left side acouple years later the hip dies and I need it replaced, but that's another nightmare. I'm just falling apart Babble babble. It says I was able to rep++ ya
Keepem Green

Glad you missed that telephone pole, otherwise you might have been really hurt, you old dog!

Keepem Green

Dude! Ouch!

Keep the rubber side down.

Back
Top Bottom