Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

Looks like I can finally sub into one of your threads in its infancy, I've lurked most of the ones you've completed or are 20+ pages into. Just dropping in to say what's up, and that 'Outdoor' part of the title also caught my eye :headbanger: Looking great so far, can't wait for more updates.

been a little while hoz but everything looks great man :goodjob: :bravo:

:bravo: Looking good.
Thanks Bill....good to have you along for the ride.

Looks like I can finally sub into one of your threads in its infancy, I've lurked most of the ones you've completed or are 20+ pages into. Just dropping in to say what's up, and that 'Outdoor' part of the title also caught my eye :headbanger: Looking great so far, can't wait for more updates.
Yeah...just starting this new journal...I'm glad you quit lurking and came out of your hiding place...On that "Outdoor" part...you and I should have some different issues...your humidity level will be in the high range where mine will be virtually non-existent...Bud mold/rot a lot harder to handle in your area because of that higher humidity. If you are worried about stealth, I will be manipulating my outside plants to stay low and level...around 3-4 ft high...

been a little while hoz but everything looks great man :goodjob: :bravo:
Good to see you back to watch my/me grow. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Hello, everything looks great!, I'm subbed up

Thanks Bill....good to have you along for the ride.

Yeah...just starting this new journal...I'm glad you quit lurking and came out of your hiding place...On that "Outdoor" part...you and I should have some different issues...your humidity level will be in the high range where mine will be virtually non-existent...Bud mold/rot a lot harder to handle in your area because of that higher humidity. If you are worried about stealth, I will be manipulating my outside plants to stay low and level...around 3-4 ft high...

Good to see you back to watch my/me grow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, I already know my friend, learned that lesson the hard way during last year, and actually that storm had a name too! Conveniently our wet season lines up perfectly when the girls start putting on weight. I'm going to try and eliminate that problem this year with a lovely clear, climate controlled structure that utilizes the sunlight, and hopefully can get away with the RH. Not too worried about stealth in this location at least, cause once they start getting stout the structure should be up, and they should be inside it. Though I'll be dabbling in various forms of manipulation because 'trial and error' is awesome, and every now and again you stumble onto something awesome. Regardless, I'll definitely continue to drop in and see how things are going. Feel free to creep by my own journal, still in a pretty infant stage, but it should continue to build throughout the year. Keep up the great work bud.:thumb:

Feel free to creep by my own journal, still in a pretty infant stage, but it should continue to build throughout the year. Keep up the great work bud.:thumb:
Will do so...welcome to :420: Lots of good information and better people here:cheesygrinsmiley:

Today was productive..went to my organic supply store and picked up some more Fox Farm Ocean Forest and 5 gallon containers...got the tall ones this time...transplanted the Blue Cheese, Blue Mystic, and the Royal Purple into them and then gave them a little LST and Supercropping. Also got some inexpensive containers and some wood for shelving and got the girls in the tent off the floor...Did a test run on the back yard watering system...gonna put a sprinkler control valve back in the system...the controler is wired and ready to go....After the workers are gone Friday I will be able to finish what I want to do back there. I'll post some pics later...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Tranplant Update
Here are the pics I promised...First the Veg area
IMG_064522.JPG

Did some Supercropping on this lanky Royal Purple
IMG_064617.JPG

IMG_064722.JPG

IMG_064820.JPG

Youngin's
The two Royal Purple are starting to reveg nicely having been in flower when I cloned them
(I really don't like cloning flowering plants, but glad it worked)
IMG_064917.JPG

In the tent
IMG_065015.JPG

And the Big Bud
Lower Bud
IMG_065317.JPG

The Top
IMG_065220.JPG

IMG_065113.JPG

Looks great H!

Looks great H!
Thanks Buck...just plodding along until the AC gets put in Thursday..gonna do my outdoor planters building next week...I have my young plumber friend coming to help me install my sprinkler cut-off valve so I can put all the back yard planters on a timer...all wired and ready to go except for that valve....Noticed some heads and risers will need some work, but will do that next week after everyone is out of the yard. My T5 (4 X 4' ) and cool tube for my hps has been shipped.:cheesygrinsmiley: Gonna try to make a vented fixture using 3 105w CFLs (65K, 50K, and 30K) utilizing the reflector from my current hps fixture and some clear lucite...My mad scientist wheels keep thinking of way to change things around. I thought they were supposed to be cooler??? They generate a lot of heat! I guess they were talking about the smaller ones:cheesygrinsmiley:

Fast drive thru, it's fun LST'ing. And it sure helps make a stronger plant. Stems that can hold buds without having to tie all the branches. Sorry to hear your back trashed. Man mines gone. This old boy' is or has gotten old somehow. Alot of bad accidents for me. Started off when I was 18 and landed on a 16 penny nail straight THRU middle my left foot. I'm 52 now and been hobbling around on that callus since. The worst was a motorcycle wreck, broke C-6 and C-7. Woke a full quad for damn near 2 years. Well one solid year plus acouple months.
I'm not complaining one bit. I meet a dude who brokw his neck same or close to mine. I walked out and even drove home, he gave up after acouple months, or as I call it "He rolled over and liked his nuts." I tell ya, doctors saying face it, you aren't going anywhere except in a wheelchair, was scary. But enough babbling put it short, I understand about saving anything you can on your back. Hey Sorry to jump out there with my crap it's something we all have to deal with. I know ALOT of people here have severe medical problems. Also part of the reason I'm here is to kind of to catch info from others on any strains around that might help me slow down or stop morphine usage. searching for tha one majic strain that makes us feel all better.
Hey Hozona I like the Red Solo Cups. Filled and emptyed many a cup in my life. Afew too many sometimes. I use to grow alot of numbers afew years back, guerrilla style, and I loved using then what, 32 oz and up syrafoam cups. Man they even feel like they can breath right thru the cup. You know I should start

Opps start using them myself. My poor seedling pot's are in bad need of a scrubbing. The plants don't just pop out anymore Maybe I'll just buy a bag of styrofoam cups for starts again. They wood save alittle work and space really. Hey gl I got to roll. Looking great and all. Keep it that way and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom