Bud Stankalot's Outdoor 2010

LOL, I left a 32 pack in a shopping cart once. That sucked. But your plants looked great! Hope they bounce back in no time.

Where do you find a 32 pack? lol. I think they'll come back pretty quick. The only thing I'm worried about is the heat. I walk outside and I'm about to die. I know my plants can't be enjoying it too much. I'm about to upgrade from a 440 to a 1000 in a couple days for the indoor. I don't think I'll even be able to run it until at least September. It would be getting well over 100 in the grow room.

Thanks, Sisco. Any luck on locating a camera yet? Later, Bro.

No, I havn't even been looking to be honest. I thought about a disposable camera for the grow only...I actually thought it was a great idea! Then I thought about turning it in for developing...Not so great idea.

Wees poooor

I hear you on that. I can barely afford anything extra either. As for the disposable, even with my 215 card I wouldn't want someone handling photos of my garden. I'm not worried about cops as much as rippers. Although somebody would have to be deeply trespassing to get a hold of my stuff.

If I knew where I'd send one of my cameras out to you. It's pretty bad ass but I don't have a power cord or transfer cable for it. I got baked and misplaced all of it. There's a bunch of pictures from my last vacation on there that I've never seen. It got pretty wild so I'm afraid of what might be on it. Lol.

Later, Bro.

Had to drop in and see how's it growing. Plants look good. They recoup pretty fast as long as they didn't dry to death.... You can get them polymer's here, but sounds like you don't have to much problem with water. I did a grow back when' I remember the hassle it was to have to carry water to plants in a dry spell. Made me a believer that 'IF' I ever had a problem growing area, it would be worth 2 or 3 oz's of this mixed in. I hear if you use this alot repeatedly and in the same soil,that it accumulates. Stuff costs like nothing but I bet they hit ya on the S&H. Midwest area. Done been all over that area. Well Glad to see by your last pic's that the plants looked happy and heathy. GL and keep it green. Laters

Hello Bud! Just lookin back a little to where ya said that you were away and found your plants layed over and dry. The two pics of the plants outside, are those the ones ya had out in the 'back 20' or are those from inside? What ever they are, they look real good and I'm diggin those huge leaves!

Hello Bud! Just lookin back a little to where ya said that you were away and found your plants layed over and dry. The two pics of the plants outside, are those the ones ya had out in the 'back 20' or are those from inside? What ever they are, they look real good and I'm diggin those huge leaves!

Hey, Woods! Yeah, they are the plants I've got out away from the house. Those are pics when I still had them sitting next to my place. They are recovering pretty slow. I just put another one outside about a week ago and it really took off. It was much smaller than the other ones but now it's looking a lot nicer. I'll get some new pics in a couple days. I've been real busy around here with work. Also, it's about 1000 degrees outside. I feel bad for the girls. As always, thanks for stopping in, Woods.

Here's a small update

IMG_022910.jpg

IMG_022811.jpg

She's looking pretty decent for being nearly dead a week ago. I'm in the process of putting the buckets into the ground. I want to leave them in the buckets for now so I can turn them if needed and I can move them in case of an emergency. Also, I've been watering everyday and they still need more. It's so hot outside all the water just evaporates out. Now that they are in the ground they are staying cooler. I think I can cut back to every other or third day waterings. If need be I'll transplant straight into the ground, although I'd like to wait until later in the season.

looking terrific Bud! The watering everyday could get old if ya had to walk out there. do ya drive there or is it not that far. Of Course 100 feet is far when your carrying buckets and buckets of water! Putting them in the ground could solve the problem, They won't need to be watered as often, does it rain at all were you are in the summer?

Reps to you my friend for your great recovery and great looking grow!

looking terrific Bud! The watering everyday could get old if ya had to walk out there. do ya drive there or is it not that far. Of Course 100 feet is far when your carrying buckets and buckets of water! Putting them in the ground could solve the problem, They won't need to be watered as often, does it rain at all were you are in the summer?

Reps to you my friend for your great recovery and great looking grow!

I've got a Kawasaki MULE I make my water runs in. I load up a bunch of gallon jugs and hit the circuit.

There are some good dry spells in the summer, but when it does rain it's a soaker.

Nice come back there bud stank...You probably know this but we use to use a couple gal jugs buried next to plant with a few holes pointed towards the plant and fill them and it works like a sponge and only lets out as needed.That was when I live near sonoma calif. and real hot summers. Great job bro...

Nice come back there bud stank...You probably know this but we use to use a couple gal jugs buried next to plant with a few holes pointed towards the plant and fill them and it works like a sponge and only lets out as needed.That was when I live near sonoma calif. and real hot summers. Great job bro...

I've seen similar setups but I don't have anything in place. That's a great tip. I'll probably rig that up for July and August. In the mean time, it lools like rain is on its way. Thanks for the info, Brother.

Back
Top Bottom