Bud Stankalot's Outdoor 2010

Hey Bud, those babies look great!

I see you live the country life allright.. shotgun shells, a reel and an empty container of some sort of adult drink.. looks like the back of my truck.

Wish ya' the best of luck with your grow bro. and I'll be here till the end.

Thanks, Sisco. I'm glad to have you here. We can help each other get the best out of our outdoor this year. Yes, I'm country, but I'm no red neck. Maybe I should clean out the back of my MULE before the next photo op. As for the "adult drink," it was just some IBC root beer. Those things are delicious especially ice cold. I'm so cheap I usually drink out of a can or if it's a bottle, it's usually 750ml. I hope your job situation works out for you. When your boss is broke and your job is on the line, it can be a scary thing. I'll see you around, Brother.

Plants are looking good dude. I love using styrofoam cups for starters. They seem to breath. Hey you should look into afew smart pots least 5 gallon size. They work great. I love the root structure I get from them. Massive root balls. Sorry to hear your plants are 'confused' alittle. They will straighten out. It just needs a week or two of nornal weather to get them on the right track. I'll be looking every so often Keep it green ++

Thanks, Man. I hope you have a good Memorial day as well. A couple of my buddies are in Afghanistan right now. Should be back in August. Let's bring the troops home!!!

It hasn't rained in a long time out here. When somebody cruises by on the gravel road, they're billowing dust 15 ft high. That's always a sign that we need some rain. I've been watering the girls nearly everyday in this heat. They are still growing slow because they're so confused. One of them is starting to get some nice buds. They need to get it in gear and start vegging out again. I'll get some pictures up later. I've just been lazy.

Thanks for stopping in, Sisco. How are your beans doing?

You might want to look into polymer dude. It will save you alot of trips out to go watering. They work great. I use to use them when I grew way remote. Instead of 3 times a week it cut me back to 2 times a week. Mix some in the dirt and your done.
Watersorb - Home Page Worth a try next time. GL

Nice looking thread. Prep, Prep, Prep

Bud, just cause I don't have a camera don't mean you have to stop with the pics too!:popcorn: J/K but am curious as to your girls and there growth outdoors. So how you been? I may be in the race again come next week but still can't take pics outdoors. Well, take care man.

Times ya need to reach out and touch someone. All good. Hope your shit is doing good. And feel freeeeeeeee. Best To Ya...... Never roll over and lick your errrrrrrrr. Never mind. GL

Hey all. Sorry for the 420 Mag hiatus. I've been slumming around with no internet for awhile and then I took a short vacation into the city. I had a buddy take care of my plants for about 5 days and things got pretty wrecked. I asked him if he went and checked on them and he told me it had been raining so much he didn't even scope them out. When I got back to where I stashed them a couple of them were knocked over and dry as a bone. They are looking a little worse for wear but I'm not discouraged yet. I'm sure they'll bounce back after a week of solid sunshine. The season is still young and we've all got plenty of time. I don't have any pics from today when I got back, but I've got a couple from before I left that I'll throw on here in a few minutes.

Norcal, the polymer is always a good idea for outdoor growers. I had considered it when I first mixed the soil to throw some crystals in there. I couldn't find any for a reasonable price around here so I decided to scrap it. I'm pretty close to my plants this season so watering isn't too bad. It's still a chore, but it beats carrying 50 pounds of water a mile through the woods. I think next year I'm going to have to get some. I deep water every other day and they are still dry. Thanks for the tip, Brother.

IMG_020311.jpg

IMG_01896.jpg

IMG_02059.jpg

The points thing is still being figured out. It is some way for the participants to award each other reps theoretically. I don't think the spider mites are out of it yet. RoseMan (Deep Water Culture) seems to have a handle on it

Just checking in on your grow. You know abusing your plants like that is tantamount to being a THCaholic. Letting them alone like that is THC abuse!!

Back
Top Bottom