Bud Stankalot's Outdoor 2010

LMAO, Hey... I want to put in my application at B.S.'s Tree Farm Company. The Buds are coming out now :cheer: and those are the extras? Did I hear your gonna be firing up a 1000 making it 3 now? Good grief. :tokin::goodluck:

Very good Sisco, Is that Bull Sh*t Tree Farm Company or Bud Stankalot's Tree Farm Company. Both titles involve some sort of stinky trees.

LMAO, Hey... I want to put in my application at B.S.'s Tree Farm Company. The Buds are coming out now :cheer: and those are the extras? Did I hear your gonna be firing up a 1000 making it 3 now? Good grief. :tokin::goodluck:

Shoot, I wish I had three 1000's. I've got a lowly 4 banger right now. This will be the first 1000 watter I've had. Pretty good upgrade if you ask me. You're in luck, Sisco. BS Tree Company is hiring to help take care of the fall busy season. Later, bro.

PICTURE UPDATE
The girls are looking very good. I had to move a couple of them. It's getting a little conspicuous if I have to move them around now. Lol.

IMG_02966.jpg

On the side of your ATV and trailer:

Bud Stankalot's Tree Farm Company

No one will notice anything unusual then. LOL Either that or have a sign on the side saying:

"When looking at this trailer, close one eye and squint 'cause there ain't nothing going on"

Those little buds rock my man, mine look exactly the same as yours. Same age right?

Hilarious!:rofl:
Bud Stanky drivin' around with a Mule bed full of ganja is too cool!:smokin:

Hilarious!:rofl:
Bud Stanky drivin' around with a Mule bed full of ganja is too cool!:smokin:

When I was moving them I felt like I was dodging a sniper. I'm glad a couple helos didn't fly over. I can't be hitting jumps ducking the law with my girls in the back. Plus the MULE tops out at a hefty 19 mph. I know the roads out here better than Leo though. Lol. Happy growing everybody!!

On the side of your ATV and trailer:

Bud Stankalot's Tree Farm Company

No one will notice anything unusual then. LOL Either that or have a sign on the side saying:

"When looking at this trailer, close one eye and squint 'cause there ain't nothing going on"

Those little buds rock my man, mine look exactly the same as yours. Same age right?

lol

Did you take the girls for a ride today Bud? lol!
It's been cooling off here. Barely breaking a hundy and night time temps are plummeting down to the low 70s. Buds are frosting up nice with the cool nights. Almost looks like they're oozing resin!
The outdoor season might be wrapping up a few weeks early with this cool down happening so early. :Rasta:

Did you take the girls for a ride today Bud? lol!
It's been cooling off here. Barely breaking a hundy and night time temps are plummeting down to the low 70s. Buds are frosting up nice with the cool nights. Almost looks like they're oozing resin!
The outdoor season might be wrapping up a few weeks early with this cool down happening so early. :Rasta:

Ha. No, I try to keep the rides to a minimum. But I'm about to cruise out there and do some watering. Man, it's been cooling off quick. Last night I was on the porch burning a bowl and it got down to 60. I love this weather. I ended up starting a big fire and got smoked out next to it. I enjoy listening to tunes and smoking my favorite green next to the flame. I hope my buds can finish a week early. That would save me a big headache.

The little clones I put out are looking really nice. They are stretching quite a bit since they're in the shade, but that's okay. I think they might do better than expected, which is needed. My supply of meds is dwindling. I'm sure the stock will hold up until harvest. Later, Bro.

Shoot, I wish I had three 1000's. I've got a lowly 4 banger right now. This will be the first 1000 watter I've had. Pretty good upgrade if you ask me. You're in luck, Sisco. BS Tree Company is hiring to help take care of the fall busy season. Later, bro.

OH, OK... well a 1000w is a hell of a light, I wish I could throw a 600w in my closet but I would have to come up with a good scrubber and exhast plan. Still have not had any real problem with MJ smell while growing, it's when smoking this shit that gets me paranoid sometimes. Smoke just drifts up and down the hill sometimes, but I smell skunks around all the time as a matter of fact one must have sprayed or got run over just around the bend cause I can smell it pretty good....I love that New skunk roadkill smell.:slide:

OH, OK... well a 1000w is a hell of a light, I wish I could throw a 600w in my closet but I would have to come up with a good scrubber and exhast plan. Still have not had any real problem with MJ smell while growing, it's when smoking this shit that gets me paranoid sometimes. Smoke just drifts up and down the hill sometimes, but I smell skunks around all the time as a matter of fact one must have sprayed or got run over just around the bend cause I can smell it pretty good....I love that New skunk roadkill smell.:slide:

LMAO! I thought I was the only one that likes the smell of fresh roadkill skunk! :yummy:

Hey Bud, Hav'nt got a chance to checkout whole journal yet but love those trees in the wagon.... Great name too B. S Tree company.. Keep them meds growin so ya don't run out...lol....JJ

:goodjob: :peacetwo:

The 1000 will be a good addition. The only thing I don't like is my power bill is going to shoot up a good bit. I'm not worried about what the power company will think, I'm just worried because it's going to be another hit to the wallet. I'm excited about it though. I've pretty much been bitten by the growing bug. Sometimes I even catch myself dreaming about growing big fat nuggets.:blunt:

LMAO! I thought I was the only one that likes the smell of fresh roadkill skunk! :yummy:
:cool:
Hey Bud, Hav'nt got a chance to checkout whole journal yet but love those trees in the wagon.... Great name too B. S Tree company.. Keep them meds growin so ya don't run out...lol....JJ

:goodjob: :peacetwo:

Thanks, JJ. If these ladies give up all their juicy goodness, I think I'll be set for awhile.

Your grow is looking impressive again this year. I really want to plant in the ground, but I need a strain that finishes quicker. Maybe some of the Yumbolt Bandit was talking about will be more suitable. Later, Brother.

The 1000 will be a good addition. The only thing I don't like is my power bill is going to shoot up a good bit. I'm not worried about what the power company will think, I'm just worried because it's going to be another hit to the wallet. I'm excited about it though. I've pretty much been bitten by the growing bug. Sometimes I even catch myself dreaming about growing big fat nuggets.:blunt:

You're not the only dreamer Bud!
If you keep the 1k at 12/12 the bill should'nt be too bad. Maybe an increase of $35-$50 depending on fan needs too. The killer is that 18/6 photo period. That's where led and T5s are really excellent options instead of hid

You're not the only dreamer Bud!
If you keep the 1k at 12/12 the bill should'nt be too bad. Maybe an increase of $35-$50 depending on fan needs too. The killer is that 18/6 photo period. That's where led and T5s are really excellent options instead of hid

That's not too bad. I was thinking more along the lines of $70-$80 with fans, but I think my calculations were flawed. My bill is already high. I've been looking at ways to cut costs. My tower PC costs me nearly $200 a year to run, whereas my laptop only costs $14. Small stuff like that adds up quick.

I was thinking about running a SOG with the 1000 and keeping the mommas under my current 400. Instead of running the 400, I'd really like to pick up a T-5 after seeing what everybody does with them. Any recommendations for a good T-5 setup? How many watts does each tube burn? Thanks, Bro.

That's not too bad. I was thinking more along the lines of $70-$80 with fans, but I think my calculations were flawed. My bill is already high. I've been looking at ways to cut costs. My tower PC costs me nearly $200 a year to run, whereas my laptop only costs $14. Small stuff like that adds up quick.

I was thinking about running a SOG with the 1000 and keeping the mommas under my current 400. Instead of running the 400, I'd really like to pick up a T-5 after seeing what everybody does with them. Any recommendations for a good T-5 setup? How many watts does each tube burn? Thanks, Bro.

The 24" tubes are 24 watts each and I believe the 4 footers are 48 watts each. I like the wide fixtures that have 6 or more tubes. Actually i should say my plants like them so that makes me like them :Rasta:
I dumped a 250 watt mh in favor of a 2' 8 tube light that uses 50 watts less and produces a better quality plant.
The Quantum BadBoy T5 is probably the best one around. I love my Hydrofarm T5. That thing is a haymaker! I also have an HTG and an old Sun System that are good but not as good as the Hydrofarm.

The 24" tubes are 24 watts each and I believe the 4 footers are 48 watts each. I like the wide fixtures that have 6 or more tubes. Actually i should say my plants like them so that makes me like them :Rasta:
I dumped a 250 watt mh in favor of a 2' 8 tube light that uses 50 watts less and produces a better quality plant.
The Quantum is probably the best one around. I love my Hydrofarm T5. That thing is a haymaker! I also have an HTG and an old Sun System that are good but not as good as the Hydrofarm.

Well, that settles that. Hydrofarm it is. That's actually the one I was looking at, I just didn't have any solid opinion on which was better.

I'm looking at their site and I'm sold on the 4ft 8 bulb model. I hope that's not overkill. I've been vegging with two 4ft shop lights. I'm always running out of room. It's time for some new gear.

Well, that settles that. Hydrofarm it is. That's actually the one I was looking at, I just didn't have any solid opinion on which was better.

I'm looking at their site and I'm sold on the 4ft 8 bulb model. I hope that's not overkill. I've been vegging with two 4ft shop lights. I'm always running out of room. It's time for some new gear.

That's a bad ass light my friend! The cool thing about T5 is that you can go for a little overkill in the size of the light but not run all 8 tubes unless you need to!
So when the plants are small, maybe just use four tubes to start and add another tube for every week of growth.
You can also mix and match the red and blue spectrum tubes to customize the light for your plants needs

That's a bad ass light my friend! The cool thing about T5 is that you can go for a little overkill in the size of the light but not run all 8 tubes unless you need to!
So when the plants are small, maybe just use four tubes to start and add another tube for every week of growth.
You can also mix and match the red and blue spectrum tubes to customize the light for your plants needs

Awesome. That will work perfect. I'm going to order it next week. I feel like Christmas is coming early this year!!
:tokin::tokin::tokin:

Nice! I think you'll be a bit astounded at what that light can do!

I've been watching two demo grows at my local shop. Both are ebb & flow 4'x8' flood table pepper gardens with H&G nutes.
One set up is under two 1ks with a Hydro Innovations store display cooling system. It's one serious garden.
The other is under two of the T5 lights you're getting and the only air control is a cheap pedestal fan from Casa De Depot.
The T5 pepper garden is just as productive and healthy as the massive HI pepper garden!
That comparison grow is what steered me back to try out the better versions of T5 to do my veg work for less $ but still get the performance.
So far it's one of the better choices I've made with my grow room. My first bill since the switch has decreased by $18.
No exaust blower is needed and the window unit ac in room does'nt have to work as hard and often. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom