Buds Buddy Does DWC: Critical 2.0 For The 1st Time

This is the first notification I got in awhile for this journal
Same here and I haven’t been good at keeping up with watched threads. Apologies buds!

Oh ... how I hope that job goes through. Everything sounded pretty positive so we will see. I'm excited about growing in an industrial grow house & learning how they do things. I think I need to study up more on plant symptoms, pests & remedies though so I'll be more prepared when the time comes.

I did take some pics today so I'll post them now. Couldn't keep all the Super Cropped branches down on the Blueberry.
7-336.JPG
7-337.JPG
7-338.JPG
7-339.JPG
7-340.JPG
7-341.JPG
7-342.JPG
7-343.JPG
7-344.JPG

These girls are budding up fast. I'm currently feeding 4.5 gr. per gal. MC, 1 gr. per gal. of Sweet Candy (started at .5 gr. 2 weeks ago & upped to 1 gr. after a week). Now I've added Bud Explosion at .5 gr. per gallon. Just trying to add 1 gr. per gal. of each S.C. & B.E. to see if it helps. So far no negative reactions; but only fed BE once so far. However, plants are budding up pretty fast & already producing plenty of crystal goodness. All 3 plants are drinking a gallon per day.
I'll get some pics up this weekend.

nice setup with the plants buddy. they look great like always. Also, i hope you get the new job as well. You would be a good candidate they could ad to their team :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom