Bushyboo's First Time Grow Journal

bushyboo

Sconfusing Dutch passion tandra#2 autofem.
Indoors, 80x80x160 hydrolab grow tent.
Soil: biobizz allmix, pot 11 litres.
Lights: prakasa 400w LED 4x32pcs 3w, 7 spectrum.

Hi all
I'm really am new to all this so please bare with me ( growing that is) :)
Over the last couple of months I've been on the interweb doing my research about growing my own and there so much information out there, that sometimes it can all get a bit confusing. I'm at work for 12 hours a day so I tried to go for as easier grow as I could.
Im using DP tandra #2 autofem and the biobizz allmix, I've use this soil form the start with my seedling and she is growing but I think at a slow rate (looking at other peoples). I have my lights about 4" above the plant and on a 18/6 cycle. My temperatures do vary a little but only by 1-2 degrees C. I've only ever used mineral water and I've kept to the same stuff. The humidity is about 30%
I started my seedling in a little clear plastic cup and notice about 7 days in that the roots had made there way to the side. I now know that you shouldn't use clear pots, but at the time didn't. I transplanted it the next day to it 5 gallon pot, didn't water it till the next day. Since putting it in the final pot it has grown and today is 2 weeks but when I look at other 2 week plant photos there much bigger.
I've seen posts on other sites and on here that biobizz is not much good and now I'm not sure if my lights are that great. Like i said before it gets a bit confusing in the end, don't take alot :) I didn't have to bigger budget to play with and tried to get the best for my money. I'm not looking to get massive yields, it's just for me personally.
Id like you experts out there to have a look at my photos if you will. Just need a bit of reassurance. I hope
Thanks for looking and I'll try to stay upto date, the first pic is 7 days, the second is 14 days
Bushyboo :thumb:
Converted_file_dc4c6b26.jpg
Converted_file_e44210f3.jpg
Converted_file_006ebafb.jpg
Converted_file_006ebafb1.jpg

Thanks for the advice rifleman. My leaves are curling up abit down the side. Is that a sign I might have over watered them already.

Of course, sorry. I've taken the photo from the end of the leaf looking back towards the stem so you can see there's quite a v shape.
Converted_file_d1484bad.jpg

Hi mate!
I don't think you should worry about slow growth during first 15days after deh sprouting, bcause it's soil man, active growth should start from the second week after sproutin. Also it's depends how frequent you watering them, how airy is your soil etc. As teh rifleman mentioned it is very important to not overwater them, this could cause oxygen deficienicy in teh root zone. Suffocation is da bad ting man:volcano-smiley:.

Hi peeps,
Thanks for all the advice and for following me, it's nice to know I'm not alone though this first time grow. :) I watered on Sunday and haven't done so since. There still abit of moisture when I do the knuckle test so i still have a couple of days, I think.
My lights are about 3 inches above my plant, is this to close for them? I've put the back of my hand the same level as the plant and it doesn't burn at all.
Here's some photo's, day 17
Take it easy all :)
Converted_file_5dd9379f.jpg
Converted_file_32523ca8.jpg
Converted_file_d2eefa85.jpg

Hello peeps.
Ok, it's day 19 and I think all's going well, except last night I watered them and looked this morning to find one leaf with a semi circle burn mark. I hoping that I haven't seen a blob of water I've accidentally got on the leaf while watering and the lights have burnt it.
I'm using biobizz allmix and have read that there should be enough nutrient in the soil to last 4 weeks, is this right and when do you start added nutrients with these autofems?
I'd like to start getting some nutrients on order or start looking for some locally, so if anyone has used these soil with certain nutrients and had success or can recommend ones that work well with soil, then I'm all ears ;)

The 3rd photos the burn.
Converted_file_c42afe1b.jpg
Converted_file_80d22374.jpg
Converted_file_2ed19a76.jpg
Converted_file_38f66c8b.jpg

Hi all,
Here's some pictures of my DP tandra #2. She's 3 weeks old today and seems to be coming on nicely. I've been looking though the Internet looking for some info on when to start adding nutes if at all, because I'm using biobizz allmix and I think this has nutes already. Also being a autofem is it different timing to normal plants.
Please, any info would be greatly appreciated ;)
Converted_file_c4ba495c.jpg
Converted_file_ca6921bc.jpg
Converted_file_c5652445.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom