C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow
I'm perfect for the job just quit to my job to have a year off

Granddaddy purp+liberty haze? How about Uncle Sam for the name? Lol
:rofl::laugh: Daddys Bitch seems to be the consensus:rollit:
EDIT: But really don't know :hmmmm:
....What would you (anybody) call it...something cool huh... :popcorn: My wife says Elizabeth Taylor...eehhh...my buddy & I call it daddys bitch but...eehhh...really doesn't work for me...Take a look...I don't think Uncle Sam works either...

....What would you (anybody) call it...something cool huh... :popcorn: My wife says Elizabeth Taylor...eehhh...my buddy & I call it daddys bitch but...eehhh...really doesn't work for me...Take a look...I don't think Uncle Sam works either...

Haha! Aunt Samantha

Yo! I'm new to this site but was recommended by a fellow grower. He linked me to this grow. Hook it up please. I am anxious to compete in a grow off with said fellow grower this could be lots of fun. How do I get you my address? Thanks in advance.
C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow
I'm perfect for the job just quit to my job to have a year off
Sorry boys. If you read the guidelines it states you need to have "well known member status and be a member for a minimum of 2 months.
May seem unfair but the rules are there to insure people arent just jumping on the bandwagon for free seeds. Rest assured though this wont be the last one :D
Blessings
Bilbo

Wow. Four pages. I just jumped to the end to try to slide in this grow. I already have seeds going now that are from seedsman.
Would love to get some more of seedsman seeds to grow.
Heidi hi @DV-travis are you able to drop em all or most of them when you receive them?

Sorry boys. If you read the guidelines it states you need to have "well known member status and be a member for a minimum of 2 months.
May seem unfair but the rules are there to insure people arent just jumping on the bandwagon for free seeds. Rest assured though this wont be the last one :D
Blessings
Bilbo
How do u find what class member I am

I c now
I'm that bombed Ithat i need to go to bed but I'm to scared to stand up
I'll just pack another and c how i go :lot-o-toke:

Just saying I'd still love those beans:goodluck:

She is a naughty one cuz not gonna lie but rules is rules. Seedsman are cheaper than the vast majority and you are more than welcome to hop in and join us at any point cuz
I'm just sitting here bombed up having a laugh
But free seeds are free seeds :hookah::D:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll just apologize in advance for my lack of chatter this week. I'm tied up in another big plumbing contract and have minimal screen time.

I'll pop in when I can. Hope to be back at my lazy-day routine next week.
:snowboating:

I'll just apologize in advance for my lack of chatter this week. I'm tied up in another big plumbing contract and have minimal screen time.

I'll pop in when I can. Hope to be back at my lazy-day routine next week.
:snowboating:
We know this P! No rest for the wicked famalam

Back
Top Bottom