C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

I’ll tag along but I’m far to overloaded with seeds for this haha! Great stuff and look forward to it
@Dutchman1990 sorry you don't have the room to join in on this experiment but at least you can stick around to check out how it all goes down!!

Absolutely! I’ll be here watching these grow out! Love me a blueberry strain. I still want that blueberry muffin strain mm mm good!
Yeah my blueberry strains that I grew came out amazing and damn they are such a relaxing strain and they help me sleep when I smoke at bedtime!

Never had a blue berry staring at all

Yeah my blueberry strains that I grew came out amazing and damn they are such a relaxing strain and they help me sleep when I smoke at bedtime!
The pheno i hit last time was c99 heavy but the berries definitely developed through cure. Im hoping to find the same pheno plus a more berry girl for breeding :p

I’ll toss my name in the hat on this one too. Sure would be nice to have some reliable genetics after this last run! :laughtwo: Looks like a lot of fun! I could drop all 5 seeds about 3 weeks from today. I’m not sure if that will count as ‘right away’, so I’ll leave it for y’all to decide.

My current journal:

Whoever you choose, it looks like it will be an awesome show! A big thank you to @SeedsMan for sponsoring this cool idea.

Thanks @SeedsMan, this looks like it will be a fun one to watch. Since this is a pheno hunt, my grow style isn’t going to work. I grow small tent style, with lots of training and trimming to keep my girls small, so don’t really have space to grow a plant to show it’s natural shape and potential. If you want someone to play around to find out how different strains respond to training an trimming, I’m all in. Lol

not sure what the thread means but ive just got my first c99 X blueberry seed in, of course it will become a mother which i will make another mother from, which will then start the first round of clones, So lets say 6 months before i even know if i like it at all, so we will see. So far its growing nicely, 2 weeks in and it looks the same as my other 4 fast hybrids, all 6-7 weekers, WW, chilly and #1S crossed with fast. Getting ready for a chilly aussie winter

not sure what the thread means but ive just got my first c99 X blueberry seed in, of course it will become a mother which i will make another mother from, which will then start the first round of clones, So lets say 6 months before i even know if i like it at all, so we will see. So far its growing nicely, 2 weeks in and it looks the same as my other 4 fast hybrids, all 6-7 weekers, WW, chilly and #1S crossed with fast. Getting ready for a chilly aussie winter
Well we are in the process of deciding participants so that seedsman can get packs out to people for pheno hunting and sharing the experience with everone. It is also a place for whoever else is already growing her out to share.

So thank you for giving everyone a chance to see what they are in for before their beans arrive!! :p

Thanks @SeedsMan, this looks like it will be a fun one to watch. Since this is a pheno hunt, my grow style isn’t going to work. I grow small tent style, with lots of training and trimming to keep my girls small, so don’t really have space to grow a plant to show it’s natural shape and potential. If you want someone to play around to find out how different strains respond to training an trimming, I’m all in. Lol
All part of pheno hunting bruvaa. Only parameters are how many of them would you be able to drop and when? Priority is given to people who can drop all or most of them as soon as possible.

Gotta love a good indica!
This is the first Indica I smoked my very own grow!! And I'm lovin it.. I don't know if I'm liking an Indica better than sativa. I guess it depends on the activities and what you're doing.

This is the first Indica I smoked my very own grow!! And I'm lovin it.. I don't know if I'm liking an Indica better than sativa. I guess it depends on the activities and what you're doing.

I’ve always been an indica guy! It’s my favourite smoke morning day or night! I’ve always got an army of Indicas and concentrates to keep me going haha!

Back
Top Bottom