C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

My first pheno hunt care package has landed Ima drop the regs when my c99xBB's arrive. The GSCrack, GelatOG and Crit Jack i got in veg are getting cloned and dusted with the best out of my regular genetics just so i got some beans to mess around with stabilising while im searching for my creme de la creme :p

My first pheno hunt care package has landed Ima drop the regs when my c99xBB's arrive. The GSCrack, GelatOG and Crit Jack i got in veg are getting cloned and dusted with the best out of my regular genetics just so i got some beans to mess around with stabilising while im searching for my creme de la creme :p lol
Bussin' pollen everywhere!

:thumb:

Be careful with pollen

That crap can be nasty

Trust me I've learned the hard way
Im putting up my 4x4 for veg soon and my 2x2 will be in reserve for any males. I may even put that tent in a seperate building. They'll always be the last plants i check aswell. What else do you suggest mate?

Im in, these sound perfect for an outdoor grow in my neck of the woods!!!

Be careful with pollen

That crap can be nasty

Trust me I've learned the hard way
Yeah me too :oops: but I came out with a new strain...that has no name...GDP mama & Liberty Haze mama that turned out to be a papa... :rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:

Howdy Guys can I be part of this please....... Just in time for my indoor adventure hopefully......
Hey Smeegs!
We might finally do one of these comparatives together. LoL

.....attempt 2..... or 3. LoL

Like P said fam im happy you may finally have the opportunity to join us :p
@Smeegol & I tried running GGa's together awhile ago and the Saffie post went on strike. He ended up getting his beans as I was smoking the last of mine. LoL

Back
Top Bottom