Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

Camo my dood!!!
So glad to see you got the journ up n crackin.:goodjob:
My two cents.....Run the JH with DD. I would run with the 3 gallon but 5 gallon is fine too.
You got a 3x3 tent? With training you can run 4 medium size plants....2 big ones.
Be patient man. You got us this far... we just eating popcorn waiting for da coco.:popcorn:

Stage my number 1 dude on her, just went and voted & let's say it's looking good your way! But yeah got it up and going just trying to decide! I may run 2 big autos and 1 photo and veg the photo the whole time like you did with bubblegum!

&& YOU right man, got another batch of coco in the mail now. Just waiting and unpacking all the early Christmas presents for growing !

Let me drop a sub and heat up :popcorn:
I'm a fellow 3x3 grower myself better get limber lol :blunt: I made the choice to grow 4 plants in the same space with a Mars 700w and 150w hps. Lets just say its a little tight the plants have adequate room its just hard to get in there and do much. I personally would say go with 3 plants or 2... Doing yoga while gardening isn't fun haha :laughtwo:
Stage said it right though man be patient and it will a play out.

My auto is flowering in 18 hour days in hydro - not root bound. I believe it is an age thing. My seed pack said 70-90 days on the pack.

Seed packs f'ing lie. Just sayin'
:rofl:

I will be running LED for the whole life cycle of these autos probably 20/4!! For best results per atrain

20/4 is the standard for autos, yeah.

Good luck on your grow, man!!! :cheer:

Ok Brad I'll run 2 autos and 1 veg the whole grow in a smaller pot in the tent! I just wanted to grow every strain auto that I have ! To have a different selections!
But thanks for tuning in & your thoughts man!

Thanks growchick sista! I want that recipe for the dark chocolate yummy you made !chick what strains should I grow out of the 4?

What's up blaze I appreciate you joining us ! What's your opinion on the strains I should grow?

I'm not too familiar with autos, but I see others have had good success with dark devil. Also, Dinafem is well respected as a breeder and I've always liked white widow. So those would be my 2 choices bud.

Ok Brad I'll run 2 autos and 1 veg the whole grow in a smaller pot in the tent! I just wanted to grow every strain auto that I have ! To have a different selections!
But thanks for tuning in & your thoughts man!

Thanks growchick sista! I want that recipe for the dark chocolate yummy you made !chick what strains should I grow out of the 4?

Haha I wanted the same thing to that's why I grew 4, not complaining about it just makes more work and back aches. Your plan and strains sound on point. What's your main goal that you want to achieve with this grow if you don't mind me asking? The guy who taught me what know would always say you should have a goal when growing... it helps me keep my eye on the prize and keep my head on straight. Grow on brother! :Namaste:

I'd do the DD because omg that color and either the NL or the WW. I hate sativas *shrug*

hi camo im in mate u seem to have evrything prepared good job.ur space is perfect for 4 plants u could go 4 gallon pots make sure don't get to out of hand and you could top them all and slightly lst to keep them slightly on the down low.the choices are endless mate.but whatever u decise il be here to help best of luck mate.and do tell when u make up ur mind;

Back
Top Bottom