Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

if your only getting 3 oz off a big yield auto then ur going something wrong.u will pull 2 to 3 oz all day long of average auto beans but if u up the coin per seed then ul see monster plants.and I have pulled 4 oz dry off a few average beans.a good grower and a strong auto bean equals 1 thing.alot of buds;)

I defer to your better knowledge of autos. Like i said I have very little experience with them. Only growing my first now and it was just a free seed from herbies.
I might try another someday (especially the purple one) but I have several seed queued up allready and no more room in the max less illegal numbers without asking for trouble.

otta I hope ur change ur feeling of autos soon mate.buy a dutch passion fem auto seed.that will show u what autos can really do;).and otta I feel ya about the illegal part hence why I only grow 3 plants a time;)

The talk of growing a pound with four was not for autos. Some people seem to grow big autos but usually they are quite small. Usually need photo plants to get big...

The biggest yield I've gotten of an auto was 7.5 ounces dry on one plant of four in the grow. It was/is more than a pound grow.

There are autos bred to be very short, but in general, the yield on autos is the same as the yield on photos - it's only as good as your lights.

Hey guys and gals it's camo here. Many of you have seen me following your journals well I'm finally about to start my very 1st grow but I hope with everything I've read and learned I can have a great grow and maybe contend for a monthly award. I will be posting pics of my setup and give a few visuals once I have the area setup. I am going to put a description bellow of strains and grow equipment and I want everyone to give me there 2 cents ! ;) ;) I want a poll of what everyone thinks I should grow due to I am growing in a 3x3 area.

What strain is it?
We have NORTHERN LIGHTS, WHITE WIDOW, JACK HERER, & DARK DEVIL all autos! ;)

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?each percentage is different, first 2 are indicas, last 2 are sativa.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?SEED stage
Growing in a 3x3 tent
Coco/perlite so hydro soilless medium
I will be growing in 5gal/20l airpot, 5 gallon liquid buckets and maybe a Walmart bag to compare each growing pot.

Size of light? 2 LED 150x3w 11 band spectrum with switches and another 300w galaxy for flower to just really get the wattage up there ! So total that is 450w+450w+300w=1200w. That not being actual draw power tho. ;)

Is it aircooled? There is no air condition but I do have a 8in fan that is very powerful with power control and a carbon filter for my tent to help with smell. BUT this grow will be inside a house air cooled & heated to stay between 69-76F at all times.

Temp of Room/cab?will find out once I get everything together.
RH of Room/cab?same
PH of media or res?same
Any Pests ?none as of now
How often are you watering?I will water every other day and then when larger everyday. Or depending daily with the seedlings.
Type and strength of ferts used?I will be using floranova bloom for the entire grow using the Lucas formula.
Recharge for bennies.
Armor si
PH up & down.
Calmag by botincare
I have a bluelab ph/ec/ppm meter in the mail on the way.

I already started the thread as I'm still getting things together for this reason. I want to know what you guys &gals think I should grow first !?!? I have 4 choices, I don't think I'll be able to grow all 4 in this little 3x3 tent.
If you think I can grow all 4 strains in 5 gal buckets let me know!
So just comment on what strain you think I should grow and how many plants I should grow 2-4? Thanks for your thoughts.
CHOICES: NORTHERN LIGHTS AUTO by vision, WHITE WIDOW XXL by dinafem, JACK HERER AUTOS by I can remember who ;), or DARK DEVIL AUTO by sweet seeds. All purchased by supporting sponsors.

Man I have been a putz lately.
I did not even see that you started your 1st grow, sorry about being late, I will grab a chair in the corner and try to get caught up to speed.

I see you already have a great support team here with you, hope you do not mind one more supporter in your corner :thumb:

OG I have to go with beast and all the autos I've followed grown. I know 1 person that beige atrain who got 60g from 2 auto ultimates. I also know another guy in another canna Web who grow a pound and a half from 2 autos! So it can be done! It's just do I have room? Well atrain did it in a 3x3 also! So I think it is very accomplish able ! Thank you for your interest and thoughts! I'll try to show you in my grow that it is possible

Hey those are some nice seeds your planing on getting there OG

OG I have to go with beast and all the autos I've followed grown. I know 1 person that beige atrain who got 60g from 2 auto ultimates. I also know another guy in another canna Web who grow a pound and a half from 2 autos! So it can be done! It's just do I have room? Well atrain did it in a 3x3 also! So I think it is very accomplish able ! Thank you for your interest and thoughts! I'll try to show you in my grow that it is possible !

Great man, I look forward to seeing it. The space is not a problem, small space is often better from reflected light from walls. Like someone else said the main thing determining amount of yield is the amount of light. You have three good lights you should do well.

My veg cabinet where my first and only auto is 2x4 and only has 340w so not good for high yield flowering. My bloom cabinet is 2x6 with 780w of led including the fans.

A lot of growers ive seen with real poor results didnt even try they put them in tiny pots just left them in a veg room didnt train and get 2oz most didnt even feed nutes that i have saw lol

Yeah, Baxterwolfe, I think a lot of people just saw autos as something they could stick in any free space around their photo grow and grow them to bud without having to give them a lot of thought.

If you take care of them they will repay you!

Back
Top Bottom