Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

Okay, Camo, my 2 cents worth. I wouldn't do more than 2 in that 3x3x?. You should probably stick to indicas for your first grow as sativas are or can be hard to handle in a tent. I'm fighting 2 right now I wish I had never started.

You've started off well with the meters. Make sure to have temp/RH thermometers. FloraNova is great stuff! Easy as pie. I would consider a root builder in the mix. Do you have pets? If you're not going to treat systemically for pests, you might want to have some spray on hand for the possible pest startup. I would also suggest getting a bottle of FloraKleen to keep on hand for any possible lockout you may have.
Are you using RO water?
Okay. That's my .02

:thumb: Andy :Namaste:

AAAAAhahahahahahaha.....I'm a moron. lol
Guess I should have seen there were 6 pages already........Nevermind......
:tokin::sleep:

As far as gg and shiggity, and jandre, and baxter! I think autos are the future, to not have to worry about all the old stereotypes they use to have. They are awesome now!

I got an update, got my freaking bad ass LEDS in today and I'll be posting some pics of them! Man can I say these this are heavy as fuck and their build structure is just top class I will have to admit ! These leds admire nice as heck and heavy duty and BRIGHT AS HECK,! Like I can't look longer than 5 min any where near them! Enough enough,

I'm just waiting on coco to start this grow! Oh and some door hinges for the closet that my grow is going in! Thanks to the wife big an ass bout it lol

IMG_026541.JPG
IMG_026648.JPG
IMG_026746.JPG
IMG_026946.JPG
IMG_027046.JPG
Hell yeah I know they will baxter !

Yeah I'm excited to get these girls up and running! Just waiting on coco and few other tools! I'll post pics later of setup !

UPDATE!!
Literally these LEDS are so heavy duty I don't know if my tent can support them without some kind of help. They are heavy as hell!
Thanks gg on the comment, I wish I could figure out how to make the pictures not sideways

Here is the entire set up! Sooo yeah I don't think I'm gonna fit my 3rd led in there! The 300w!
Let me know what you guys thinks! I was wrong tent is actually smaller than I thought it's 32x32x63 ! Inches.
I have 1 5gal/20l airpot in there! I got to get a Walmart bag, and a 5 gallon bucket that I'm gonna go either hempy or I may go smaller & do a photo strain the whole grow of the autos.

WE ARE LOOKING AT NORTHERN LIGHTS & DARK DEVIL ARE SELECTED AUTOS !!
Oh and the delicious cheese candy choose by my one and only wife z, for the photo grow !

Subbed... I got some dinafem cheese x white widow autos coming, if they get here.. Ordered Black Friday sales, still nothing... Looking forward to seeing how it go-rows.. If doing a hempy, just remember this...
image28199.jpg

Not sure about 1.. I think it's only on there as it's mostly clear; soda & water bottles

if on a phone, I save mine sideways then save again realigned on the phone before downloading.. Downloading from phone (iPhone) they just need some editing before downloading. I don't know why.. That way Works for me, lol....

Looking forward to seeing how you go, I'm subbed in for the ride!

Not sure if you have already decided on your strains but in the one experience I have had, the Northern Lights have been very forgiving to me. I was also advised of this before I started which is what lead me to pick them as my first attempt.

It's looking great so far mate, tent looks awesome with the two LED's. Just watch out for heat from those things, they produce quite a lot I found. Also make sure to get the distances right. That was stuff I'm sure you noticed me having issues with.

Back
Top Bottom